• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic
2MuchSWAG4You
  • 2MuchSWAG4You

The Ultimate Troll

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Man this forum is so full of numbskulls anymore. Seriously, you kids need something to do. Other than worrying over what kinda fake car, some fake person, in some fake game, is driving. The same bunch of blowhards that cry when someone blows up their car, even though they come up with all kinda lame reasons to blow up someone else's. 

Gonna be a sad day for society when you kids take this kind of reasoning out into the real world. I sense much violence in our coming days.

Shut up, 40-year old virgin.
@2much You should change your gta forum name to 'Despicable me'

Ive got 2 kids that act more sensible than you. Thanx for proving my point, that its kids like you that make our society suck. I wouldn't run around talking about virgins, till you aren't one.

Sorry Bean, this is meant for the kid with the predictable name. Not you.
Aight man :)
@2much swag dude, rather be virgin than getting diseases like aids, HIV. Go bang a 60 year old granny if you want👍 Post a letter when you are done and tell me how it worked out
Peace
Protection.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:11 PM

I weep for our generation. f*ck swag! It is the bane of soceity. Blowing up things you dont like. Onward GTA soldier, marching into war, destroying chrome to protect our freedom, killing the Adder menace. (sarcastic)

Jeez, y'all. That's what the game is - blowing sh*t up. Let's all cut the histrionics.

Here's what I don't get: Why are you a "bad sport" if you blow up some asshat's car? After all, you do pay the insurance, the guy gets his car back, and all is right in the World again. This seems particularly crazy if the dude is trying to kill you either with, or from, his car. I don't see how defending yourself makes you a "bad sport." Yet, that is what R* will call you.

The game isnt intentionally blowing up cars, because you have some deep seated insecurity about what some random player is driving. if it were just asshats being targeted, then that would be cool. Buts its not asshats, its anyone who drives a certain car. So unless you think because they are in that car, that makes em asshats, then the argument is moot. And if you think a guy is an asshat, just for driving an Adder, then you have other problems.

This isnt about defending yourself. This is about stupid kids, blowing up cars because they dont like that car. Seriously take a better read at this thread. Its about kids costing other players by blowing up the most expensive car, skipping out on the insurance and using the excuse "Its a car".  Same kids that drive cheap cars in game, to avoid having to deal with other dbags blowing up there good one. Same kids with the Adder in the garage they never take out and claim to hate, causing others to pay for their own inadequacy.

Signed 40yo non virgin, REAL gamer.

• X12-1992 and canadianwingnut like this

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:17 PM

While I won't speak for anyone else.. Especially not those who are perched so high on their high horses..

I will blow up any car that I see fit. Especially if there is two douches following me.. 

It's hilarious to hear players freak out because their fake cars get blown to sh*t.. 

Sue me. I find it funny. My cars get blown up all the time. Big deal. I had one player tell me he was really sorry and he felt bad about it. I asked him why? No big deal. I'll just go get it, or get another man.. He was taken back by this. He offered to help me find one (a phoenix, I know shocker lol) and fix it up for me with his own bread.. LOL..

I told him that there was no need for that. That is is a fake car in a f*cking video game for cryin out loud.. lol

Umm.. yeah,, That is how a grown man handles that sh*t.

• LogScottWood likes this

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

I dont freak out when my car gets blown up. I get rather annoyed however when i have to pay the insurance for something that WASNT MY FAULT. I say not have separate characters share the same bank account. You have another character, that character has its own bank account. No more cheating the system.. No more bad sport, just pay. If you cant pay, negative balance. Everytime you get money, its auto removed and your negative balance gradually goes down until its back at 0. Why do people insist on blowing up PVs anyway? There are so many NPC vehicles to choose from. I enjoy shooting the tires out of NPC vehicles, even if i dont see the reaction, its still pretty funny thinking that they will have no way getting out.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

That's a bold play but I like it.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

He has a point, to be honest. I am struggling to even get to 250k let alone 1 million. So yeah, money is hard to come by. I personally don't destrot people's PV's while they are in my session. Though, players have left my session and left their vehicles behind. Why? No idea, but I destroy them to be on the safe side. I would probably laugh if the boot was on the other foot... It would look awfully dumb.

Bro im sorry but dont make a fool out of yourself, its not hard just go to RR pick hard do it 13-15 times 260k in your bank. BAAM just like that

Btw :)

15x18750=281k :)

Man this forum is so full of numbskulls anymore. Seriously, you kids need something to do. Other than worrying over what kinda fake car, some fake person, in some fake game, is driving. The same bunch of blowhards that cry when someone blows up their car, even though they come up with all kinda lame reasons to blow up someone else's. 

Gonna be a sad day for society when you kids take this kind of reasoning out into the real world. I sense much violence in our coming days.

Shut up, 40-year old virgin.
@2much You should change your gta forum name to 'Despicable me'

Ive got 2 kids that act more sensible than you. Thanx for proving my point, that its kids like you that make our society suck. I wouldn't run around talking about virgins, till you aren't one.

Sorry Bean, this is meant for the kid with the predictable name. Not you.
Aight man :)
@2much swag dude, rather be virgin than getting diseases like aids, HIV. Go bang a 60 year old granny if you want👍 Post a letter when you are done and tell me how it worked out
Peace
Protection.
What happens if it tears apart kids?

Fking babies. Thats right fkin babies and/or diseases.

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:17 AM

I haven't reached the Rooftop Rumble mission yet. I have been invited to it by friends but due to my slow internet connection, I can't do it til' the 26th this month, which when my connection speeds up! Haha! But yeah, I have been rpeatedly doing some of Martin's missions to get some cash! :)

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

This thread makes me want to go Entity hunting, because I don't like it. That's good enough reason to grief other players who have one, right?

• MitchMaljers and Jordan_LDN like this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

When you can't get what you want.. But you can get me.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

This thread makes me want to go Entity hunting, because I don't like it. That's good enough reason to grief other players who have one, right?

Yeah! f*ck em' up.

• Jordan_LDN likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:18 PM Edited by Red Lynx 23, 15 April 2014 - 12:29 PM.

Do I or do I not hate seeing Turismos enough to blow them up just because?

Edit to add: Eh, someone in a Turismo pulled out of the garage I own right behind me. So I got out of my Adder and just shot this person. I am Turismophobic, but don't want to pay insurance on them.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

I like the Turismo, don't try get mine, or I wouldn't be nice. :D

Anyway, I don't get the hating of whatever car. Hate those people that drive them instead. Kill them, even repeatedly, but don't touch their cars, please. :cool:

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

My Mesa has been destroyed loads of times... By me simply off-roading a little too much, haha! No one else has destroyed it yet. So what happens if the player who destroyed your PV doesn't pay the insurance? Does that mean the owner of the car has to pay?

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:48 PM Edited by Levianne, 15 April 2014 - 12:51 PM.

My Mesa has been destroyed loads of times... By me simply off-roading a little too much, haha! No one else has destroyed it yet. So what happens if the player who destroyed your PV doesn't pay the insurance? Does that mean the owner of the car has to pay?

Yep. Exactly. If the person, who destroyed your car is broken (has no money, or can't pay for whatever reason), you alone will cover the insurance.

EDIT: Pretty dumb move huh. R* should implement the debt system, many of people would reconsider to blow up your ride.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

Anyway, I don't get the hating of whatever car. Hate those people that drive them instead. Kill them, even repeatedly, but don't touch their cars, please. :cool:

That'd be why. And why I got out of my Adder and shot the guy driving a Turismo who pulled out of his garage a few seconds after I did. What color is yours? Just to be make sure I don't shoot at you.

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

That'd be why. And why I got out of my Adder and shot the guy driving a Turismo who pulled out of his garage a few seconds after I did. What color is yours? Just to be make sure I don't shoot at you.

Mine is red with orange accents (secondary) with coresponding wheel color (should be either red or orange, not sure though).

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

Now, you're getting it.. Raise hell..

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Ok im so glad I have a Voltic, Cause no one is gonna hunt a Voltic. Because griefers will always blow up the most expensive car. So im completely safe. 

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:48 PM

Ok im so glad I have a Voltic, Cause no one is gonna hunt a Voltic. Because griefers will always blow up the most expensive car. So im completely safe. 

Naa griefers will blow up any car

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

Welll as long as they pay their dues....honestly i think insurance should be a one time payment, and instead of paying you simply have to wait a certain ammount of time for it to respawn in your garage. Its the only way to stop this abuse of the system. 

canadianwingnut
  • canadianwingnut

don't mess with the wingnut

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:12 PM

And there was some glitch that removed his insurance, so I made him loose his £1,000,000 car.

lel

awesome.. serves him right for driving such a crappy car

I was pretty happy when I found out, 1 less crappy car on the street :D

And there was some glitch that removed his insurance, so I made him loose his £1,000,000 car.
lel

Chradder or adder?

Just a regular adder :(

i destroyed a chrome turismo r the other day... it didn't remove the insurance or nothing but it was still satisfying, i was driving my tank along after i had used it to blow up somebody who kept killing me and i noticed a player in a store and this awful chrome turismo was parked outside and i couldn't resist blowing the sh*t out of it

Hahahaha.

I blow Simeon wanted cars up where possible, doesnt matter who has it. Simeon is a goof,

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:19 PM Edited by X12-1992, 15 April 2014 - 11:24 PM.

You know, honestly, you kinds of people sound like kids who enjoy stepping on other kids toys because you have nothing better to do. Only instead of stepping on toys, you're blowing up cars and for what? Because it offends your eyes? f*ck your eyes. Yes, its just a game, but hey, people want to enjoy the game. When will you get it through your one track minded skulls that destruction and mayhem aint what GTA is all about. If you honestly think that you are ignorant. 

• MadHaTT3R likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

GTA Supercop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

Mine is red with orange accents (secondary) with coresponding wheel color (should be either red or orange, not sure though).

As long as it wasn't blue and orange. That was the color of that second to last Turismo who's owner I killed.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

you are ignorant. 

Coulda just said this and be done with it. You will never convince these "players" that they are the scum of the game. GTA mimics life to some extent and in games as in life, you will have your angry kids (or adults) that take out their frustrations with their menial existences in reality, on any one they can in this virtuality. This is the escape for many who have no real confidence or affect in the real world. You can see by the excuses they use for this obviously deviant and juvenile behavior. They are mad at mom or dad, boss or life partner (or lack thereof) and seek to be troublesome here, where the consequence is negligible at best. You have your very small minority that trolls forums like this one, to seek others like themselves, that they may then join and have a "gang" that will make them feel even tougher, here in the world where fear of reprisal is insignificant. As you said "the kind of people who need to step on others toys, for lack of their own". 

You may convince one out of 1000, that they are being jackasses that would be beaten senseless in life for the behavior they exhibit from behind their keyboards. Ive watched the evolution of these personalities and have determined, that someday they will be taught the proper way to behave. As someday they will be forced into the reality and all they have to work with, is an angry gamer mentality. No respawns out here. But hey, they are kids after all. Maybe, just maybe, they will grow up to see how lame they were and fix it themselves, by trying to teach others how truly ignorant it really is.

• X12-1992 likes this

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

The Voltic has an advantage... you can barely hear it! Just sneak, or should I say "Zoom" past anyone with the minute of "Off the radar" by Lester. Maybe you won't even need that as its so fast its gone with a blink of an eye! :lol:

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

GTA mimics life to some extent and in games as in life, you will have your angry kids (or adults) that take out their frustrations with their menial existences in reality, on any one they can in this virtuality. This is the escape for many who have no real confidence or affect in the real world....

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. :)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:19 AM

Not sure if its just me but, I've noticed Monday nights to be very violent. A lotta peeps blowing off steam I would guess. :devil:  :devil:

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:12 AM

Eminem, you are a total idiot. And I've seen your replies to other posters. Don't bother with any insults because I won't read them.

What's so funny about blowing up someone's PV? I don't like Adders but I don't destroy any PV's I come across, whether it be a regular Adder, a chrome Adder or a Weeny Issi.

That guy might have spent ages grinding the game to buy that car, only to have some stupid little kid come along and destroy it and then make a thread bragging and laughing about it. So childish.

You wouldn't be laughing if the boot was on the other foot.

However you get the money to buy a car, if you buy it, it comes with full coverage insurance. And the griefer who blows it up pays the deductible. Everyone, (except crybabies), can have a laugh.

canadianwingnut
  • canadianwingnut

don't mess with the wingnut

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:52 AM Edited by canadianwingnut, 16 April 2014 - 01:53 AM.

Yep. Exactly. If the person, who destroyed your car is broken (has no money, or can't pay for whatever reason), you alone will cover the insurance.

EDIT: Pretty dumb move huh. R* should implement the debt system, many of people would reconsider to blow up your ride.

-----------

They probably would still blow PVs up and then sign in here to cry about it, or cry over mics begging for money and help getting money etc etc.

I blow them up here and there for these reasons:

GS:

I have a bounty (attacking with or from car)

I dont reconize it as a PV because it's some sh*tbox. (attacking with or from car)

I know the person. (sh*ts and giggles)

Stray Minigun/Rocket fire (oops)

BS:

Ugly ass paint

You've been royally irritating me and f*ck you.

I've never been close to $0 money but installing the ol in red system is a swell idea.

FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

#GameSphereMasterRace

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:50 AM

I blew up someones Z-Type and I didn't have to pay a single penny. All I got was a bad sport warning.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

You know, honestly, you kinds of people sound like kids who enjoy stepping on other kids toys because you have nothing better to do. Only instead of stepping on toys, you're blowing up cars and for what? Because it offends your eyes? f*ck your eyes. Yes, its just a game, but hey, people want to enjoy the game. When will you get it through your one track minded skulls that destruction and mayhem aint what GTA is all about. If you honestly think that you are ignorant. 

And, you must of been the little whiner that took the pain and let that sh*t happen.. 

This game is what you want to  make of it.. 

Too bad for yuppies like you and Hatter... There are a lot F'd in the head players that like blowing sh*t up.. Raising hell and causing chaos..

God bless em..

Bet you're a passive mode kind of guy too eh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users