• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic
bearer22
  • bearer22

Half fast player

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

'Why I drive a cheap Oracle or Vigero (spelling?) in freeroam anymore, I lost an Entity back in December due to a guy in a tank and the insurance glitch, but a nice hacker gave me almost a billion, so I bought another..When I kill bounties, I try my hardest not to use stickies, I wouldn't want to take the chance of that happening to someone else, with no hacked billions floating around anymore.

• MadHaTT3R likes this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

well

i won't congratulate you

i'll just hope you didn't use a tank for the sake of originality

I drove it into a lake.

ah...

at LEAST you gave it a bath.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:39 PM Edited by Fail_At_GTA, 13 April 2014 - 11:40 PM.

I just saw a Cradder at MMI and I was going to blow it up but the guy left before I could do a good deed.

Ke27aHe.jpg

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:36 AM

Man this forum is so full of numbskulls anymore. Seriously, you kids need something to do. Other than worrying over what kinda fake car, some fake person, in some fake game, is driving. The same bunch of blowhards that cry when someone blows up their car, even though they come up with all kinda lame reasons to blow up someone else's. 

Gonna be a sad day for society when you kids take this kind of reasoning out into the real world. I sense much violence in our coming days.

• ModderX likes this

2MuchSWAG4You
  • 2MuchSWAG4You

The Ultimate Troll

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

Man this forum is so full of numbskulls anymore. Seriously, you kids need something to do. Other than worrying over what kinda fake car, some fake person, in some fake game, is driving. The same bunch of blowhards that cry when someone blows up their car, even though they come up with all kinda lame reasons to blow up someone else's. 

Gonna be a sad day for society when you kids take this kind of reasoning out into the real world. I sense much violence in our coming days.

Shut up, 40-year old virgin.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:40 AM Edited by McBean007, 14 April 2014 - 12:41 AM.

@2much You should change your gta forum name to 'Despicable me'

2MuchSWAG4You
  • 2MuchSWAG4You

The Ultimate Troll

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:41 AM Edited by 2MuchSWAG4You, 14 April 2014 - 12:43 AM.

You should change your gta forum to 'Despicable me'
Why?

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

Why?
No.. Usama bin laden, ofc im talking to you, you were mean to him, what did he do to you?

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Fake game..? So you're saying my game is not an original copy? Dafuq?! One thing I agree with is people crying when getting their car destroyed. One, buy insurance. Two, don't drive like some lunatic who has drunk 10 cans of Red Bull and three, crying doesn't make things better.
  • WBaker likes this

2MuchSWAG4You
  • 2MuchSWAG4You

The Ultimate Troll

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:46 AM

Why?
No.. Usama bin laden, ofc im talking to you, you were mean to him, what did he do to you?
Calling everyone a kid.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:47 AM Edited by McBean007, 14 April 2014 - 12:49 AM.

Why?
Calling everyone a kid.
some of us here are kids to him.. You are 14 i am 17 he is 40.. Wtf dude ofc he be calling us kids.. Im cool with that, respect older people
  • MadHaTT3R and Levianne like this

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by X12-1992, 14 April 2014 - 04:54 AM.

I weep for our generation. f*ck swag! It is the bane of soceity. Blowing up things you dont like. Onward GTA soldier, marching into war, destroying chrome to protect our freedom, killing the Adder menace. (sarcastic)

• MadHaTT3R likes this

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:20 AM Edited by MadHaTT3R, 14 April 2014 - 05:29 AM.

Ive got 2 kids that act more sensible than you. Thanx for proving my point, that its kids like you that make our society suck. I wouldn't run around talking about virgins, till you aren't one.

Sorry Bean, this is meant for the kid with the predictable name. Not you.

gagemb9918
  • gagemb9918

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:56 AM

Ive got 2 kids that act more sensible than you. Thanx for proving my point, that its kids like you that make our society suck. I wouldn't run around talking about virgins, till you aren't one.

Like honestly, how are you gonna call somebody you never meant a 40-year-old virgin? You must be one of the Chradder owners that everybody hates, as long as we`re following stereotypes. You know, the kind with the pink strip and dollar rims with whitewalls?

Lemme tell you, 2MuchSWAG4You, you would most likely be from the group of kids that get picked on at school, then go online and screw with people.
  • MitchMaljers likes this

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:54 AM

Hey guys

4mjfogT.gif

• WBaker likes this

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:59 AM

Serves him right since losing your car's insurance is usually a ''money glitch'' thing.

• Eminem! likes this

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

And there was some glitch that removed his insurance, so I made him loose his £1,000,000 car.
lel

awesome.. serves him right for driving such a crappy car

I was pretty happy when I found out, 1 less crappy car on the street :D

And there was some glitch that removed his insurance, so I made him loose his £1,000,000 car.
lel

Chradder or adder?

Just a regular adder :(
Well there was a glitch where the insurance disappeared and you had to re-buy it, but i guess he forgot.. Lol his fault. Good for you, blowing up adders and sh*t, you can be my adder-psycho-blower, im proud
Btw, i lost entity, turismo and jester due to that glitch, i cried rivers

I lost recently an Infernus a similar way, so I also know that feel, bro.

Marco veddi
  • Marco veddi

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:16 AM

Next time your in your tank let me know so I can get a laser and swoop down and blow you to pieces!

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:48 PM Edited by McBean007, 14 April 2014 - 12:49 PM.

Aight man :)
@2much swag dude, rather be virgin than getting diseases like aids, HIV. Go bang a 60 year old granny if you want👍 Post a letter when you are done and tell me how it worked out
Peace

Stonebridge
  • Stonebridge

Diplomacy is Overrated

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

Cool story bro.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

Dafuq?! I thought this thread was about someone's Adder? Seems there's more discussion about 40 year old virgins, swag and other bullsh*t.
  • Eminem! likes this

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

Dafuq?! I thought this thread was about someone's Adder? Seems there's more discussion about 40 year old virgins, swag and other bullsh*t.

You're right but it's funny as f*ck though

#banterking

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

Eminem, you are a total idiot. And I've seen your replies to other posters. Don't bother with any insults because I won't read them.

What's so funny about blowing up someone's PV? I don't like Adders but I don't destroy any PV's I come across, whether it be a regular Adder, a chrome Adder or a Weeny Issi.

That guy might have spent ages grinding the game to buy that car, only to have some stupid little kid come along and destroy it and then make a thread bragging and laughing about it. So childish.

You wouldn't be laughing if the boot was on the other foot.

• ModderX likes this

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

He has a point, to be honest. I am struggling to even get to 250k let alone 1 million. So yeah, money is hard to come by. I personally don't destrot people's PV's while they are in my session. Though, players have left my session and left their vehicles behind. Why? No idea, but I destroy them to be on the safe side. I would probably laugh if the boot was on the other foot... It would look awfully dumb.

Eminem!
  • Eminem!

Mr Massacre

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:19 PM

Eminem, you are a total idiot. And I've seen your replies to other posters. Don't bother with any insults because I won't read them.

What's so funny about blowing up someone's PV? I don't like Adders but I don't destroy any PV's I come across, whether it be a regular Adder, a chrome Adder or a Weeny Issi.

That guy might have spent ages grinding the game to buy that car, only to have some stupid little kid come along and destroy it and then make a thread bragging and laughing about it. So childish.

You wouldn't be laughing if the boot was on the other foot.

The missed the exclamation mark out of my name

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:40 PM

I lost 4 cars after the update..people blew them up and they got permanently destroyed. I talked to rock* about it and they reimbursed me 3mill.

Right. I lost a Stinger GT during that time. Sent R* an email, and they kindly reimbursed me $800k for the car, if not the mods.
As for all the Adder hatred, the Adder seems to be one of the few quick cars that can stay attached to the pavement at speed. If people enjoy destroying it, and paying the twelve-grand, it doesn't bother me. But painting any car in all chrome simply shows bad taste.

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

How could anyone possibly be happy to cost another player $1M just because you don't like the car they drive? This is asinine.

Also given the insurance mechanisms in the game (if they work correct, not like in this case), why should their be any 'bad sport' type stigma about blowing up someone's car if you foot the bill? Like someone else said? Chradder? *kablam*. $10K well spent IMO.

• MadHaTT3R likes this

sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

I weep for our generation. f*ck swag! It is the bane of soceity. Blowing up things you dont like. Onward GTA soldier, marching into war, destroying chrome to protect our freedom, killing the Adder menace. (sarcastic)

Jeez, y'all. That's what the game is - blowing sh*t up. Let's all cut the histrionics.

Here's what I don't get: Why are you a "bad sport" if you blow up some asshat's car? After all, you do pay the insurance, the guy gets his car back, and all is right in the World again. This seems particularly crazy if the dude is trying to kill you either with, or from, his car. I don't see how defending yourself makes you a "bad sport." Yet, that is what R* will call you.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

Jeez, y'all. That's what the game is - blowing sh*t up. Let's all cut the histrionics.

Here's what I don't get: Why are you a "bad sport" if you blow up some asshat's car? After all, you do pay the insurance, the guy gets his car back, and all is right in the World again. This seems particularly crazy if the dude is trying to kill you either with, or from, his car. I don't see how defending yourself makes you a "bad sport." Yet, that is what R* will call you.

I have no problems with people blowing up cars, its just that some try to weasel their way out of paying for insurance. Also if you are gonna cause mayhem, be nondiscriminatory in your mayhem. 

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Happy Monday..

0_0.jpg

And, no , I didn't pay the insurance or get a bad sport.. I didn't blow it up, but, I was there and laughing my ass off. 

Just doing my part for "society"....

Signed,,,

42 year old  non virgin who is despicable...

• Eminem! likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users