Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

2,966 replies to this topic
Therussiangrimreaper
  • Therussiangrimreaper

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2016 - 12:45 AM

I just want to be able to smoke a joint in GTA online and get high anywhere in the game because by the time I get high and exit my apartment my high goes away
  • SmokesWithCigs likes this

jackobsladder
  • jackobsladder

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 August 2016 - 09:31 AM

Biggest thing that pisses me off about GTA on PS4 is the lack of places you can go into such as the Stadium and/or the Comedy Club. Rockstar really jumped the ball on this one, and for that I have no choice but to rate the GTA V experience on PS4 a 5/10. Rockstar better do an update containing all...and I mean all the enterable locations available on the PC version, because they're going to lose me as a fan if they don't.

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2016 - 03:14 PM Edited by Neon_Dreaming, 12 August 2016 - 03:15 PM.

I don't mind Michael, If I had to choose between Trevor the inconsistent lunatic, the wasted bore with no character development which is Franklin and the poor man's Tony Soprano that is Michael, I'd have to choose Michael, If only for the fact that he is the best of a bad lot.

His family though are a different matter, I don't mind Amanda so much, kind of warmed to her during friend activities, however the other two, they are more like caricature's than characters, they reminded me of the same characters that show up in so many teen movies, practically the same execpt with different names, in this case we have the stereotypical blonde and the stoner. I don't expect them to be perfect obviously, but at least flesh them out some more, let them have feelings, opinions, motivations and aspirations. It's a shame as having a family man as a progagonist was a unique idea.
  • Mister Pink and josephene123 like this

HH-RcO2
  • HH-RcO2

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:54 AM

The fact that returning players can only get access to the dukes.

I know it is their reward for playing gta v since its release but it still annoys me

Crashbandicoot2
  • Crashbandicoot2

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:43 PM

People who skip the story mode to play exclusivly online and claims that the gta v IS gta online and gets confused when you mention a story mode and thimks prologue is your gta online character doing a heist and how he got to los santos leaves me scratching my head as i think to myself" This guy is who R* caters to now?"

Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

No Time To Bleed

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Unwanted Medal 2016

Posted 18 August 2016 - 08:58 PM

I don't mind Michael, If I had to choose between Trevor the inconsistent lunatic, the wasted bore with no character development which is Franklin and the poor man's Tony Soprano that is Michael, I'd have to choose Michael, If only for the fact that he is the best of a bad lot.

Hahaa

He's not, even between Franklin and Trevor he's easily the worst.

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:10 PM

I will concede that his constant whining is grating and with his special ability he is a bit like Max Payne's lame brother, however my dislike of Trevor is stronger.

Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

No Time To Bleed

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Unwanted Medal 2016

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:03 PM

I will concede that his constant whining is grating and with his special ability he is a bit like Max Payne's lame brother, however my dislike of Trevor is stronger.

Difference is that Trevor is a bad gta protagonist while Michael is just a bad protagonist.

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2016 - 10:14 PM Edited by Neon_Dreaming, 18 August 2016 - 10:24 PM.

I think they're both badly written characters overall, however we're going to have to agree to disagree on who's worse, choosing between the two is kind of like being asked do you want to be punched in the face or the stomach. both bad, which is more painful will vary depending on who is asked.
  • Midnight Hitman likes this

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Collecting and giving knowledge

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:08 AM Edited by Jaanus949, 19 August 2016 - 12:08 AM.

i find that 100% is not possible for anyone in this game, hobbies & pasttimes and misc section have some impossibly hard things to do: street and offroad races and tennis/golf/dart have-to-win-to-make-progress bullsh*t in hobbies section and knife-flights and couple more in misc section

VenomsnakeVII
  • VenomsnakeVII

Owner of L.S. Locos Customs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:44 PM

like i said in another post its like this

in the words of every terrible rapper today

Wit my mumma six hunna smokin bluntaaa wakka flackka got no shokka (*Distant Voice* Blakkk blakkk blakk and blue*) six hunna mumma gotta stunna wit a gunna cheesesteak ova-easy wit da funna *Cake*. Cheeeos wit mcdunna sick stunna make six hunna from my 86 mumma *Dj FRANGLING Ironing shurts i seeya baby* Checkas on da blokk wit my sokk and my kokk like a summo wrestla.Hatted onn putt on play-doh nigga. 86 blokk on my mcdonalds meal. girlys like da five foot long nigga deal. Rokker in a nursing home got my medicine. When da police hit da blokk all my hommboys grissying. AYYYYYYYYEEEEE LMAOOOOO TILL DA NEXT CHETTAHZONEE........

End of part one:Title Yo bitvh like my mikky deez nuttz

Artist:Squeaker 4 Lyfe

Director: Tony(Big Pu55y Master)Da Tigra

12 Y/o squeaker:OHHHH Dat BOI WUS FIAAA More shark kardzz plz mommmy

P.S. this is what people think music is btw.

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:01 PM

The JB 700 not having the spikes or any of the other unique features outside of the mission where you take it. When I saw I could buy it I was genuinely excited until it turned out they were removed, I don't understand why, that's the only reason I wanted it.

Rambo_AFC
  • Rambo_AFC

Absolute Disgrace.

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:07 PM

The fact that the DLC is buried under Zancudo.

I'm so original.

Adrian J.
  • Adrian J.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:07 PM

Small gripe but the SS Bulker doesn't sink after the heist, it just sits there overturned. It's an eyesore.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:11 AM Edited by Spider-Vice, 25 August 2016 - 03:12 AM.

I just made the Epsilon missions, and although all the lore of the missions is funny, the missions themselves definitely are f*cking not. It's legit a troll job to have you spend hours to walk 5 miles on foot, and I say hours, could be weeks, this because the pilgrimage zone is so small that if you accidentally exit it, you're f*cked - mileage reset to zero. Not to mention the f*cking annoying "wear robes for 10 days" thing too. What, is that how they try to push people to play SP when there's not enough content?

A whole Twitter account dedicated to Epsilonism for marketing in 2012, only for two of its missions to be a huge burden.

Also the fact that you can only earn big cash if you remember to steal the money in the last mission, which isn't even part of the objective/the game doesn't even warn you. If you don't, all you get is a rickety tractor. You're forced to think out of the box to get any reward from the missions, which won't happen with a lot of people, because as is the case in GTA, many times if you go off the mission course, you fail it.

• PhillBellic, Misunderstood, Pink Pineapple and 1 other like this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia
  • Worst Bellic [All Time]

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:13 AM

I just made the Epsilon missions, and although all the lore of the missions is funny, the missions themselves definitely are f*cking not. It's legit a troll job to have you spend hours to walk 5 miles on foot, and I say hours, could be weeks, this because the pilgrimage zone is so small that if you accidentally exit it, you're f*cked - mileage reset to zero. Not to mention the f*cking annoying "wear robes for 10 days" thing too. What, is that how they try to push people to play SP when there's not enough content?

A whole Twitter account dedicated to Epsilonism for marketing in 2012, only for two of its missions to be a huge burden.

Not to mention you can't Switch Protagonists, because that would break the 10 Days thing as well.

• Spider-Vice likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:56 AM

On next gen apparently the days are cumulative, but it's broken. Like many things in the game. Switching to another protagonist would also make those missions even more cumbersome. I was forced to stay with Michael for ages, and quicksave during the pilgrimage, otherwise I'd risk having him exit the area.

• PhillBellic likes this

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:22 AM Edited by Jaanus949, 25 August 2016 - 04:24 AM.

wtf, you dont need epsilon crap for 100%, they are optional S and F missions

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:31 PM

Did I even remotely mention 100%? What if I want to do all the side stuff because I haven't seen it all? It's just made in a dumb way.

• PhillBellic likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2016 - 02:38 PM

Not to mention you can't Switch Protagonists, because that would break the 10 Days thing as well.

talk about doing it the hardway. you can just go to sleep and wake up like you do with the stock assassination trick and the 10 days will pass in minutes.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:36 PM

You still have to sleep 40 times though. Which is what I did.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:46 PM Edited by Jaanus949, 25 August 2016 - 05:48 PM.

anyway i got another stuff to complain about: around senora desert there is one spot for taxi destinations where people often go, next to some road and some store or something, right next to that is f*cking security, when i stop he starts to pick beef and gives me wanted level and ruins my taxi fare and i gotta deal with cops, that was intentional by R putting the bully guard and taxi stop coordinates near proximity, f*ck!

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Strike Me Dead

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 August 2016 - 05:51 PM Edited by LeatherJohnny, 25 August 2016 - 05:56 PM.

I'm sick of this redux mod rubbish, I think it's wrong how a mod can make it into the news column on google, we want real news not mod.

I don't get how if gta online is set BEFORE the gta 5 storyline how they have a lot of great content on single player has nothing, almost like the vehicles, buildings, businesses and guns weren't created forward in time but were back in time.

Lastly I heard from an insider story mode dlc has been delayed so long as rockstar had to work out a mechanic that would allow said dlc to figure out which ending you picked in the normal campaign, they couldn't create a story expansion with say Michael involved if the player picked the ending to kill him.

Also annoying how rockstar don't simply port over all online content like CEO businesses, vehicles and weapons to be in single player... Why not lol must be really hard to copy and past for them and to do some simple tweaking where buying businesses is concerned, there would be no tweaking needed if they let us buy our own safehouses in single player but not even that.

if they can't fix their story dlc dilemma then us single players have been totally left out and basically discriminated against, even though, single player was the game mode that made them over $800 million in the first 24hrs. :S

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:24 PM

I love GTAV and play the story over and over... But what Rockstar has turned into with telling the fans to expect new things and games 2 years ago... What a dick move!!

Reemer
  • Reemer

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:17 AM

Just either put the new cars up for sale or at least let me glitch them into single player ffs

why did they have to patch the online to sp glitch man

jpm1
  • jpm1

Vice city citizen

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:07 AM

after almost 16 years still no ability to sit down. worst. some of best IV features like restaurants and taxi cinematic were removed. what do you do while roaming LS streets, nothing, just get bored after a while. is it the fault of the wish to create a smooth game with no lag, is it the fault of GTAO. i don't know, but there's something i'm sure about it's that as a solo player i prefer IV, by far

ProKiller93
  • ProKiller93

dunno

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 August 2016 - 11:57 AM Edited by ProKiller93, 26 August 2016 - 11:57 AM.

after almost 16 years still no ability to sit down. worst. some of best IV features like restaurants and taxi cinematic were removed. what do you do while roaming LS streets, nothing, just get bored after a while. is it the fault of the wish to create a smooth game with no lag, is it the fault of GTAO. i don't know, but there's something i'm sure about it's that as a solo player i prefer IV, by far

You can sit down on a bench inside the barbershop but only in GTA:O

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users