Photo

Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

3,036 replies to this topic
Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

Kids who aren't even old enough to play the game, giving opinions. Stay the f*ck away from my GTA V

user posted image

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (tinman187 @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 08:41)
I would like to complain about these "people" that complain lol How dare you people complain! Stop complaining! mad.gif

This definitely this .
You people should be happy we have R* to even make GTA for us all to enjoy .
Who cares whats in and whats out . Take it for what it is and enjoy the f*ckin game .
Theres a reason the game will be rated mature . All you whiny bitchy babies cant handle it .
Go watch f*ckin power rangers or some sh*t !!!!

AndreyKva
  • AndreyKva

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Not enough 2Pac. Only one song, Ambitionz Az A Ridah, at least better than I Don't Give A f*ck. It ain't west coast without Pac. I honestly expected at least 5 Pac tracks in the game, but R* might release song or even radio station DLC, so we'll see. I feel this is the first legitimate complaint on the forum that everyone can take seriously, without it really being considered whining. That said, I am still getting the game and the station will always be West Coast Classics, but I hope R* do something about the Lac of Pac.

Galaxyass
  • Galaxyass

West Coast Rock Steady

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Malndor @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:01)
Kids who aren't even old enough to play the game, giving opinions. Stay the f*ck away from my GTA V

user posted image

And what are you, 50?
  • slimeball supreme likes this

Rex Saddler
  • Rex Saddler

Rex Saddler

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

One complain: GTA V is too good to complain!

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Proud member of the SA Pfister Owners Club™

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by henriquedematos, 03 September 2013 - 01:27 PM.

Hey, I got a complaint!

People who can't take complaints and use the "It's not even out yet" argument. With four (Even counting the character trailers together) regular trailers, two gameplay trailers, a bunch of screenshots and a good amount of interviews about the game, are we unable to complain about some aspect that doesn't look good to us? Can't I say that the soundtrack sounds somewhat disappointing? Can't I be against the stupid online pass measure? It's incredibly annoying, seeing all these people that can't take criticism about some aspect we know about and seems disappointing just because it isn't released.

If that's the case then why are you guys all pumped for this game? It's not even out yet! You don't have the right to think it either looks good or bad until you're playing it! How dare you?! (And yes, since there is always that one genius who doesn't get it, this last paragraph is ironic.)

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (ed72o @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 08:50)
Now THIS is a good thread! colgate.gif

1. Way too many 12 year old squeakers making stupid threads/replying to stupid threads thinking they're good threads
2. Mods doing nothing about the stupid threads
2. Flood control time should be reduced to 20 seconds
3. PS3 is the best cool.gif

You keep talking about 12 year olds everytime you post something... Why are you so obsessed? Pedo. whatsthat.gif

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (henriquedematos @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:22)
Hey, I got a complaint!

People who can't take complaints and use the "It's not even out yet" argument. With four (Even counting the character trailers together) regular trailers, two gameplay trailers, a bunch of screenshots and a good amount of interviews about the game, are we unable to complain about some aspect that doesn't look good to us? Can't I say that the soundtrack sounds somewhat disappointing? Can't I be against the stupid online pass measure? It's incredibly annoying, seeing all these people that can't take criticism about some aspect we know about and seems disappointing just because it isn't released.

If that's the case then why are you guys all pumped for this game? It's not even out yet! You don't have the right to think it either looks good or bad until you're playing it! How dare you?! (And yes, since there is always that one genius who doesn't get it, this last paragraph is ironic.)

Join Date: Aug 2013. Everything you say is invalid. Sorry sonny, it's just the way it is.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Romario @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:31)
Hey, I got a complaint!

Join Date: Aug 2013. Everything you say is invalid. Sorry sonny, it's just the way it is.

I know, since I joined last month I can't possibly want to be a contributing and dedicated member to the community and all my arguments are invalid dontgetit.gif

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (henriquedematos @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:33)
QUOTE (Romario @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:31)
Hey, I got a complaint!

I know, since I joined last month I can't possibly want to be a contributing and dedicated member to the community and all my arguments are invalid dontgetit.gif

Fantastic. Now that that's out of the way, complain and whine all you want. I'm sure all the other August/September 2013 join dates will be joining you very soon.

IDONOTEXIST
  • IDONOTEXIST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

the only complaint I have is that I won't be receiving the game until a week after it releases sad.gif I will try to be patient but, I'm not so sure I can do that.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Malndor @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:01)

user posted image

Says the 18 year old, as he tipped his fedora in his mums basement.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

Is it like this everyday? People calling each other kids and rarely expressing their own opinions? I joined this forum because I wanted to discuss about Grand Theft Auto... bored.gif

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The Writer

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Alright, girls. We're all getting bored of the bitching, and the bitching about the bitching, and maybe even the bitching about the bitching about the bitching. So instead of filling up the V section with lots and lots of threads about how Rockstar have shorthanded you, just rant here. Be as vulgar as you want, let it all out. 

gta-5-artwork-friedlander.jpg

So, what's pissed you off from the game? 

Discuss.

• ten-a-penny and SamuelBenjamin like this

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

- No gore

- No crumbling brick walls

- little bushes everywhere that stop you dead in your tracks/wreck your cars

- No crouching - cover is only allowed on predesignated objects - no help from geography or objects you aren't standing against.

- No roll button, can't roll without a weapon equiped

- No "retry" or "cancel" option until you die or fail a mission.

- terrible car/plane/bike handling

- No control over what kind of punches or kicks you throw

- 3 crashes on a bicycle and you're dead.

- No camping like in RDR.

- No RDR-style hunting/trade. Takes any sense of purpose out of the hunting.

-  the text for button prompts and in parts of the pause menus is too small to read - on the biggest tv I've ever owned even.

- Forces a boring-ass stock market "experience" on you

- Forces the cell phone on you, but the camera won't even save pictures if you're not playing online. Horsesh*t.

- the prostitute 'experience' is offensively bad. They don't just hop in your car and get to it, it's a whole cutscene presentation that you can't cancel out of and it's just bad.

- They force realism on you in every aspect, but the cars twist/slide on an axis that's floating above the pavement.

- You die or get badly injured by slipping/stumbling on a slope, but flip your convertible with it's top down and you can roll around on the back of the car/your head like a turtle, and there's no visible damage.

- The cars handle more like bikes in the air than bicycles do.

- The explosions are all the same, an ugly effervescent black/yellow, and they transfer from car to car like a ghost. Not real looking at all. Compare them to the ones in Just Cause 2

- Compare EVERYTHING about this game to Just Cause 2, which came out 5 years ago... It's amazing how much worse gta is in many basic aspects.

- people catch fire like magic

- can't get out of a flying/tumbling car until it comes to a complete stop, and when you do, it's incredibly slow.

- Can't bail out of a vehicle, even at low speeds, without injury

- Near-invisible reticle

- Super-sensitive wanted meter, but you can't even aim a gun out a window without it firing automatically nonstop.

- No binoculars/telescope and the camera doesn't work offline

- Constantly pushing the ifruit crap and other online services even though there's no internet connection.

Way too many little things for it to be an accident. It's shady business and I won't support them after this.

Look at all the recent NSA/prism stuff... If you think rockstar isn't making money on more than just microtransactions, you're an idiot.  Play the friend request/life invader mission a couple of times and look at the data farming stuff they're rubbing in our faces.

I was under the impression rockstar would be combining good elements from all their games, not just prettying it up and then stifling/throttling the control you have over everything...

• superhobo666, theGTAking101, Boxman108 and 3 others like this

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by bicycles?, 25 September 2013 - 01:58 PM.

- losing more money every time you die than you earn on most missions

- pointless properties

- the hand-holding is atrocious. You can't step out of any of their bounds. can't do what you're told to do until you're told to do it, and if it's a mission where you actually can do something off-plot, you won't get credit for it/you'll fail, and the game won't say why, so you may end up repeatedly failing/getting frustrated by doing the right thing, just 'at the wrong time.' I'm thinking specifically of the flight school garbage.

- the missions are all pre-determinned and it feels like you're just tapping buttons through an "interactive" cgi sequence. They'll control when you can or can't run. They'll control when you can or can't draw a weapon. They'll control when you can or can't drive faster than a target. Plenty more examples if you want them. They'll control which characters you can or can't hit/shoot.

- Play any good car game from the 90s or 2000s. Or any game with good plane handling. Or games with motorcycles.  The controls in this game should have been better than old games, not worse.

- They force realism where it's not fun, and remove it from where it would be. You complain about dying to easily on foot and people mock you for complaining about it being too realistic, and then you complain about the totally unrealistic car stuff and they deride you saying It's a video game.

- They removed classic car controls,  x for gas square for brake, something people really liked/wanted, but force you to tap x for walking/biking. Really takes some fun out of biking.

- the fact that you have to sit through the yoga mission. This is nothing less than insulting.

- To roll, you must first equip a weapon, then hold one button, then press another.  3-4 button preses for a roll. yeah, real fun.

- there's more, much more, it's crazy that people are saying it's perfect. that the cars and mechanics are just right. You're all insane, I can't imagine how sh*tty games are going to be in 20 years withs tuff like this happening.

• superhobo666, GMAC Webs and Xiled like this

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The Writer

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

Nobody else? Come on! There's loads of complaints! Must be more people out there.

rap206
  • rap206

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

That you can't tickle the virtual chickens in this game 

That you can't just sit around with Micheal, Trevor and Franklin drinking tea and discussing the economy and Football 

That you can't dive a tractor and plough fields , comon guys even in  farming simulator 2013 you can do this 

That you cant spend hours in realtime just fishing , i mean how boring is it without that 

and that you simply cant just hug a tree , talk about being upset its just not on 

• Ziggy455, TheFlareEntercounter, ActionBronson and 2 others like this

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by bicycles?, 25 September 2013 - 01:47 PM.

^ Are you being sarcastic? There are endless non-gameplay, aesthetic-only features in the game way more trivial and less fun than any of that stuff would be.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

- there's a skateboard in the Life Invader guys office. I wonder how much that'll cost online.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:44 PM

That you can't tickle the virtual chickens in this game 

That you can't just sit around with Micheal, Trevor and Franklin drinking tea and discussing the economy and Football 

That you can't dive a tractor and plough fields , comon guys even in  farming simulator 2013 you can do this 

That you cant spend hours in realtime just fishing , i mean how boring is it without that 

and that you simply cant just hug a tree , talk about being upset its just not on 

I love that response. 

Thanks for starting this thread ziggy, it was highly sought after!

• Ziggy455 likes this

rap206
  • rap206

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

Now Comon bicycles , if you could tickle a virtual chicken you would wouldn't ya ..... you old virtual chicken tickler you !!!! 

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by bicycles?, 25 September 2013 - 02:02 PM.

I might, as long as the sequence is optional and I don't have to mash buttons while the controller vibrates uncomfortably.

The hooker 'experience' in gtaV was seriously the most homo-erotic thing I've been apart of since highschool...

How gross is it that the controller virbates when the guy moans... It's like they want you to feel like you're touching him...

They give you the 'option' to move the camera around (and not the option to exit) but you never 'see anything.'  You get better angles of people having sex in your backseat on at least one side mission.

Everything about the old games that was fun to do is being made laborious and unfun, more about animation sequences than gameplay - I bought the game to play it, not watch it... And the things that are still fun will get the cops on you in five seconds, which stops the fun pretty quick.

Chases/shootouts would be sooo much better if the basic controls weren't f*cked

• superhobo666 likes this

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The Writer

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Now Comon bicycles , if you could tickle a virtual chicken you would wouldn't ya ..... you old virtual chicken tickler you !!!! 

I love you. 

61107-Dr-Cox-laughing-gif-scrubs-img-mvw

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by Temperr, 25 September 2013 - 02:07 PM.

Really, it's come this far? How about email Rockstar Games instead of whining about it here where they won't see?

- the prostitute 'experience' is offensively bad. They don't just hop in your car and get to it, it's a whole cutscene presentation that you can't cancel out of and it's just bad.

And what lol, scared mummy and daddy will walk in and see?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

The fans.

• Ziggy455 likes this

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The Writer

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Really, it's come this far? How about email Rockstar Games instead of whining about it here where they won't see?

I actually love GTA V. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. But at least this stops the threads piling up. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

I personally love the game but there are a few things that piss me off:

• Online. It isn't online itself, but the features it has that Single Player could've easily had but doesn't at the moment. Why can't we have car insurance, all of the interiors available, safehouse property to buy, garage property to buy, and some of the activities from Online that wouldn't require extra players? Is this an attempt to be like all of the sh*tty developers or to force us to want to play Online? I hope Rockstar is aware of this.

• Safehouses themselves. I like how Rockstar listened to our complaints about property but then gave us what we didn't want. Properties with no interiors, and safehouses all in the wrong places. I wanted a beach house, a mansion, or a Vespucci Canals house. What did we get... Apartments, after apartments... after apartments. What makes it worse? No beach apartments, not even an actual penthouse with an outdoor deck. This was a missed opportunity. SA had better property. Michael's and Franklin's properties are better than Onlines. Oh well.

• Ya can't buy any car ya want in SP. Why??? I mean wouldn't it be smart to allow us to buy any cars, but no we can only buy cars that were selected. Where the hell am I going to find a Stinger GT Coupé now? Where is the Futo, Blista, etc. And the garage property is pathetic. Where are the shiny ten car garages? Saved for Online? Stupid ass move.

• The Stallion is gone, the Dukes is gone, the basic cars are GONE! We go to Los Angeles and it is mostly filled with luxurious cars. I complained about the lack of more higher end cars in V and they give us the exact opposite. Rockstar, you all have brains don't ya? Do you know what giving us the best of both worlds means? It looks like you don't.

• The cops. Chases and shootouts can be fun but when a puny Crown Victoria can ram a 6k pound truck and spin it or climb hills better than it is when I get f*cking pissed.

So I love the game but it has rough edges and annoyances. I'd give V a 8.5/10 right now.
  • Ziggy455, Lock N' Stock, superhobo666 and 2 others like this

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:00 PM Edited by Get_Head_Ed, 25 September 2013 - 02:00 PM.

What makes this thread official?

rap206
  • rap206

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

I love you. 

61107-Dr-Cox-laughing-gif-scrubs-img-mvw

Ok Ziggy but you'll have to wear the chicken suit .... wink wink !!! 

• Ziggy455 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users