• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

No realistic steak :"(

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzknuckles @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 09:18)
I don't like whiners, or complainers, or butthurt PC gamers.

This this this this

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

Stupid thread. Let us complain in our own thread. Close this sh*t. No thanks.

menny
  • menny

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Complain about what? Really..

It's an almost perfect game..I don't see any other company putting so many effort on their games. This is a work of art. It's quite obvious for me.

SkyReaper2014
  • SkyReaper2014

Paleto Bay Resident

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

I would like to complain about the people complaining about complainers.. wtf let people complain in peace its a free internet and you can complain if you want

I would also like to complain that people don't use enough smileys

catloaf_by_anuj.gif sign-clinton.gif muppetmaster_karma.gif panic.gif angry.gif

OT: Im pissed that cockstar no let cj be in gaem angry.gif lol.gif

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

I'm concerned about the fact that we haven't seen a whole lot of damaged cars in any of the footage released so far. GTA IV had amazing car damage, but maybe they cut back on that in order to bring us a bigger and more detailed world?

I really don't hope the awesome damage is gone.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

I don't see no need for this thread.
What you call "whining" or "complaining" is just people trying to get their point aacross and discussing their opinions about something they don't agree with or expectations, and those people will do so in relevant threads.

menny
  • menny

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (Punk Noodles @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 14:19)
I'm concerned about the fact that we haven't seen a whole lot of damaged cars in any of the footage released so far. GTA IV had amazing car damage, but maybe they cut back on that in order to bring us a bigger and more detailed world?

I think that damage level is improved.

Now even bikes can take external damages. smile.gif

Look

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (menny @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 14:31)
QUOTE (Punk Noodles @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 14:19)

I think that damage level is improved.

Now even bikes can take external damages. smile.gif

Look

Someone showed that to me in another thread on here. I guess that pretty much confirms that it's still in! Unless the bike is shaped like that, which I guess is kinda unlikely.

menny
  • menny

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:48 PM

I dont' think so..=/ You can clearly scratches! smile.gif

Kiast
  • Kiast

Collectors edition

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

My only complaint would be that it looks like parachute physics have changed from Tbogt, I'll have to wait to play to figure out myself if it has changed but I hope it hasn't, there shouldn't be a floaty delay between opening the chute. Also they still haven't shown a jet at full speed (I hope), other than that, game looks great, 16 days on my side of the world biggrin.gif

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:03 PM

someone should make the Official Wine and Champagne Thread, I would but I might get banned because I made a thread with a guy in a unicorn suit earlier.

Adecool
  • Adecool

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

only complaint is the online player-limit

initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

NEGATIVE

dodgerfan4eva
  • dodgerfan4eva

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

It's not Sept. 17th yet that the only problem i have

Seeto200
  • Seeto200

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

user posted image

This is how other people make me feel

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Å= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by Big_Mitch_Baker, 03 September 2013 - 12:49 PM.

I find it ironic that everybody posted in this thread to bitch & whine about the thread itself tounge.gif

As of yet, no sign of the Angels of Death, even though they're from the state of San Andreas. Yet the Lost are back, despite being a 1 chapter east coast club that was decimated at the end of TLaD.

WAY TO F*CK UP YOUR OWN CANON R* confused.gif

AndreyKva
  • AndreyKva

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (creed200569 @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 09:14)
I suggested this thread yesterday for all those whiney b*****s complaining about graphics, how the arms looked,the arms? Stfu,really. Hopefully mods will lock all their threads n send them here.

The arms look like sh*t!!! WORST GAME EVER!!! ROCKSTAR HAD TO WAIT FOR ACTIVISION, f*ckING ACTIVISION, TO GET IT RIGHT WITH MOTHERf*ckING CALL OF DUTY!!! CoD GHOSTS FOR GOTY BECAUSE THE ARMS ARE f*ckING 58782667852685768 TIMES BETTER WHICH WILL MAKE A 1865697536875386573681767358658768586136785376853 TIMES BETTER GAME!!!

Yeah, I'm good now.

initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

blank

Malndor
  • Malndor

!?

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

Kids who aren't even old enough to play the game, giving opinions. Stay the f*ck away from my GTA V

user posted image

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (tinman187 @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 08:41)
I would like to complain about these "people" that complain lol How dare you people complain! Stop complaining! mad.gif

This definitely this .
You people should be happy we have R* to even make GTA for us all to enjoy .
Who cares whats in and whats out . Take it for what it is and enjoy the f*ckin game .
Theres a reason the game will be rated mature . All you whiny bitchy babies cant handle it .
Go watch f*ckin power rangers or some sh*t !!!!

AndreyKva
  • AndreyKva

Cold Slavic Killer

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Not enough 2Pac. Only one song, Ambitionz Az A Ridah, at least better than I Don't Give A f*ck. It ain't west coast without Pac. I honestly expected at least 5 Pac tracks in the game, but R* might release song or even radio station DLC, so we'll see. I feel this is the first legitimate complaint on the forum that everyone can take seriously, without it really being considered whining. That said, I am still getting the game and the station will always be West Coast Classics, but I hope R* do something about the Lac of Pac.

Galaxyass
  • Galaxyass

West Coast Rock Steady

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Malndor @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:01)
Kids who aren't even old enough to play the game, giving opinions. Stay the f*ck away from my GTA V

user posted image

And what are you, 50?
  • slimeball supreme likes this

Rex Saddler
  • Rex Saddler

Rex Saddler

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

One complain: GTA V is too good to complain!

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Proud member of the SA Pfister Owners Club™

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:22 PM Edited by henriquedematos, 03 September 2013 - 01:27 PM.

Hey, I got a complaint!

People who can't take complaints and use the "It's not even out yet" argument. With four (Even counting the character trailers together) regular trailers, two gameplay trailers, a bunch of screenshots and a good amount of interviews about the game, are we unable to complain about some aspect that doesn't look good to us? Can't I say that the soundtrack sounds somewhat disappointing? Can't I be against the stupid online pass measure? It's incredibly annoying, seeing all these people that can't take criticism about some aspect we know about and seems disappointing just because it isn't released.

If that's the case then why are you guys all pumped for this game? It's not even out yet! You don't have the right to think it either looks good or bad until you're playing it! How dare you?! (And yes, since there is always that one genius who doesn't get it, this last paragraph is ironic.)

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (ed72o @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 08:50)
Now THIS is a good thread! colgate.gif

1. Way too many 12 year old squeakers making stupid threads/replying to stupid threads thinking they're good threads
2. Mods doing nothing about the stupid threads
2. Flood control time should be reduced to 20 seconds
3. PS3 is the best cool.gif

You keep talking about 12 year olds everytime you post something... Why are you so obsessed? Pedo. whatsthat.gif

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (henriquedematos @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:22)
Hey, I got a complaint!

People who can't take complaints and use the "It's not even out yet" argument. With four (Even counting the character trailers together) regular trailers, two gameplay trailers, a bunch of screenshots and a good amount of interviews about the game, are we unable to complain about some aspect that doesn't look good to us? Can't I say that the soundtrack sounds somewhat disappointing? Can't I be against the stupid online pass measure? It's incredibly annoying, seeing all these people that can't take criticism about some aspect we know about and seems disappointing just because it isn't released.

If that's the case then why are you guys all pumped for this game? It's not even out yet! You don't have the right to think it either looks good or bad until you're playing it! How dare you?! (And yes, since there is always that one genius who doesn't get it, this last paragraph is ironic.)

Join Date: Aug 2013. Everything you say is invalid. Sorry sonny, it's just the way it is.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Proud member of the SA Pfister Owners Club™

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Romario @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:31)
Hey, I got a complaint!

Join Date: Aug 2013. Everything you say is invalid. Sorry sonny, it's just the way it is.

I know, since I joined last month I can't possibly want to be a contributing and dedicated member to the community and all my arguments are invalid dontgetit.gif

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (henriquedematos @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:33)
QUOTE (Romario @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 13:31)
Hey, I got a complaint!

I know, since I joined last month I can't possibly want to be a contributing and dedicated member to the community and all my arguments are invalid dontgetit.gif

Fantastic. Now that that's out of the way, complain and whine all you want. I'm sure all the other August/September 2013 join dates will be joining you very soon.

IDONOTEXIST
  • IDONOTEXIST

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

the only complaint I have is that I won't be receiving the game until a week after it releases sad.gif I will try to be patient but, I'm not so sure I can do that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users