Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

3,532 replies to this topic
Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

If C* is just gonna ignore updating single player like they did with GTA V then I don't think that they should bother making a GTA VI single player at all

I doubt we will ever see big story dlc's for GTA or RDR again. They tried it with the Episodes and Undead Nightmare and it wasn't that successful (sadly) and then they did sh*tty Online and they are getting lots of money via kiddies buying their shark cards. 

Thats why they cancelled GTA V's DLC.

• Lock N' Stock and CartmanKusanagi like this

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

If C* is just gonna ignore updating single player like they did with GTA V then I don't think that they should bother making a GTA VI single player at all

I doubt we will ever see big story dlc's for GTA or RDR again. They tried it with the Episodes and Undead Nightmare and it wasn't that successful (sadly) and then they did sh*tty Online and they are getting lots of money via kiddies buying their shark cards. 

I think extra additions for GTA V would sell well, because the base game was great and people wanted more.

GTA IV is a flawed game, most of my friends are not interested in additional content thinking how IV is flawed. EFLC was great, but mistakes they did with IV hugely affected sale rates of it.
  • Lock N' Stock and Am Shaegar like this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Journey_95, 2 weeks ago.

I think extra additions for GTA V would sell well, because the base game was great and people wanted more.

GTA IV is a flawed game, most of my friends are not interested in additional content thinking how IV is flawed. EFLC was great, but mistakes they did with IV hugely affected sale rates of it.

GTA V is more flawed than IV ever was but sadly GTA fans prefer more over the top and ridiculous "fun" over more compelling stories. Glad RDR fans are different.

• CartmanKusanagi likes this

Markhosdangerous
  • Markhosdangerous

Markos Dangerous

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Markhosdangerous, 2 weeks ago.

GTA V is more flawed than IV ever was but sadly GTA fans prefer more over the top and ridiculous "fun" over more compelling stories. Glad RDR fans are different.

I have a feeling that in a Online DLC you will be able to ride a horse that the passenger can shoot through a gatling incorporated in the horse's ass

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think Rockstar should focus gameplay over story, when it comes to GTA series. Because we fall in love with GTA for its gameplay & freedom in the first time. With GTA IV they tried something completely contradict with what GTA is, that made many GTA fan dissatisfied. People don't play a GTA game for its story.

Story based open world games from Rockstar are of course welcomed but they should put them under a different title.
  • GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think Rockstar should focus gameplay over story, when it comes to GTA series. Because we fall in love with GTA for its gameplay & freedom in the first time. With GTA IV they tried something completely contradict with what GTA is, that made many GTA fan dissatisfied. People don't play a GTA game for its story.

Story based open world games from Rockstar are of course welcomed but they should put them under a different title.

Thats certainly how it started but I feel like a series should develop naturally over time and not be restricted. The fanbase has spoken though so I guess gameplay over story is how it will go, as GTA V and TBOGT showed.

DirtCheap
  • DirtCheap

Cheapskate

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 weeks ago

Am I the only one who dislikes how pumas can kill you in this game? They can easily jump, bite your neck and then, BAM, you're wasted. And being someone who likes exploring maps, especially the ''green'' sides of the maps, I can get attacked by a nasty puma who runs faster than you can shoot. 

What makes no sense is that no animal in RDR can kill you in one shot, not even bears. So how come these felines evolved from annoying horse-hungry cats to rapid neck-biting cats?

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

We who are, not as others...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Soulshroude, 2 weeks ago.

Would y'all like some cheese and crackers with that whine?  HA!

Only big complaint I have is that R* doesn't take it's head out of it's *ss and give us the JETPACK and/or the DOOMSDAY DLC for SINGLE PLAYER!

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Journey_95, 2 weeks ago.

I still hate how Rockstar wasted Madrazzo's character. He was threatening as hell when he first appeared and then Rockstar sh*tted all over him just to show Trevor is a "badass" (he is a fun character but sh*t like this makes him laughable).

Madrazzo could have been a great main villian, far better than Haines and Weston who sucked

• Lock N' Stock, Soulshroude and Pink Pineapple like this

anthony
  • anthony

Everyone in Liberty sells their soul to the devil.

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by anthony, 2 weeks ago.

I still hate how Rockstar wasted Madrazzo's character. He was threatening as hell when he first appeared and then Rockstar sh*tted all over him just to show Trevor is a "badass" (he is a fun character but sh*t like this makes him laughable).

Madrazzo could have been a great main villian, far better than Haines and Weston who sucked

Especially since he is supposed to be a cartel boss..I guess everybody have an idea of what these peoples are capable of..and well, Martin is more like the Burger King boss from the corner of the street lmao..

Disappointing.

• Lock N' Stock likes this

Soulshroude
  • Soulshroude

We who are, not as others...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I felt like that entire storyline scenario had a few plot holes.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Would y'all like some cheese and crackers with that whine?  HA!

Only big complaint I have is that R* doesn't take it's head out of it's *ss and give us the JETPACK and/or the DOOMSDAY DLC for SINGLE PLAYER!

Can't get Shark card sales from that though :/

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

"I don't fit in anywhere!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Lock N' Stock, 2 weeks ago.

It's a shame really, because despite it's flaws, GTA V's single-player had alot of potential to be even better than it was. Sadly, R* left it in the dust and put all their resources into Online.

Gotta make dem Shark Card moneyz, I suppose.

• anthony, Killerman29, CartmanKusanagi and 1 other like this

Loopy1017
  • Loopy1017

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

R* should have some metal music or at least some heavy rock...all there is are like 2 country stations some grandpa "rock" and the rest is rap...you can do better yous guys....or at least make it to where you can make a costume radio playlist or some such shiz

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Ignore Mode Activated!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 2 weeks ago

If they are going to make gta like this(aliens, drug trips, special abilities, ufo)they shouldn't make gta 6 and leave it. I don't want to remember gta like that.

SA already had a Jetpack and alien goo..and at least the aliens sh*t was just a drug trip in V. I mean it wasn't really necessary but I also don't see how it somehow ruins the game. Now the Online bs on the other hand is way too over the top and Saints Row esque, it needs to stay away from the SP

Still sa is still limited about that...No there is no excuse for aliens, drug trips. They shouldn't be in gta.

• Am Shaegar likes this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

People are free to whine and complain in this thread. I don't think they need to justify their reasons for complaints about V.

@ topic - The only complaint I have about the game is the lack of enough content for the base game to stay invested into the game.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Darealbandicoot, A week ago.

People are free to whine and complain in this thread. I don't think they need to justify their reasons for complaints about V.

@ topic - The only complaint I have about the game is the lack of enough content for the base game to stay invested into the game.

I was going to comment blame online for taking all the content but I've said it too many times already. Back OT East los FM... why just WHY.

Smokewood
  • Smokewood

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Wow, you missed it then.

Martin isn't afraid of Trevor, he is afraid of Mrs. Madrazzo

Failure
  • Failure

Oh sh*t

• Members
  • Yemen

Posted A week ago

Martin isn't afraid of his wife. The Caida Libre mission cutscene shows him verbally abusing her, and not to mention that he has a Russian mistress.

UAL
  • UAL

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Wow, you missed it then.

No he isn't.

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

I have to agree - Madrazzo is a wasted villain. He definitely should have featured more prominantly, and his position as the head honcho of the local cartels could have invited more gritty, fun and action filled missions involving the gangs that he controls.

The cartels are supposed to be the scariest motherf*ckers in the world, but we literally kidnap the wife of a leader and suffer next to no consequence.

Sleepwalking
  • Sleepwalking

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 hours ago

Franklin looks more muscular than both Trevor and Michael combined.

However, when it comes to strength skill; play few sets of tennis and both Michael & Trevor will have %100 strength.

Since Franklin can not play tennis, you have beat random pedestrians then lose cops or you have to go to a farm and kick/punch lots of animals. It takes ages to have his strength skill %100. (Golf & Dart also increase strength but slow as f*ck compared to tennis)

I wonder what was Rockstar thinking.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

"I don't fit in anywhere!"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 hours ago

Franklin looks more muscular than both Trevor and Michael combined.

However, when it comes to strength skill; play few sets of tennis and both Michael & Trevor will have %100 strength.

Since Franklin can not play tennis, you have beat random pedestrians then lose cops or you have to go to a farm and kick/punch lots of animals. It takes ages to have his strength skill %100. (Golf & Dart also increase strength but slow as f*ck compared to tennis)

I wonder what was Rockstar thinking.

From what I recall, the quickest way of doing it was to climb on top of a moving bus and keep kicking the roof in. Or at least that's how I did it.

$265 million to develop and they couldn't even implement a gym. That's so R*.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users