Photo

Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

3,597 replies to this topic
MaddenSixx
  • MaddenSixx

:)

• Members

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:03 AM

Why do people have to be such bitches about random sh*t.  I mean yes they should have gone to GTA online but there are better ways to say it.

• anthony likes this

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Ignore Mode Activated!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:27 PM

Yeah, well.

Having the ability to store all weapons in the inventory is one of the worst features that this game has.

Yeah it should be like in previous games, one weapon for each category.

Zachgriff11
  • Zachgriff11

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2018 - 08:11 PM

I'm still butt hurt that the JB700 is still decommissioned, meanwhile Rockstar keeps releasing better weaponized vehicles.

JavierC
  • JavierC

Crackhead

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:14 PM

I will never forget the feeling of disappointment when I did the first mission of the car repo with Lamar, the "something is off" on the driving... My mind saying "it's ok it's ok" but my heart saying "its not ok and you know it pal".

• Algonquin Assassin, Tycek, gunziness and 6 others like this

Pr0D1g10
  • Pr0D1g10

Player Hater

• Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:38 PM

Hello, i don't know if should i post this here, but i'm having some graphics problems. I have a laptop, I7 4500U, 8GB and a GeForce GT 740M; i've seen many gameplays of people playing GTA V with the same specs and getting high fps on mediom settings, but somehow i barely get a maximum of 30 fps with the lowest settings.. Any help? thank you

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:13 AM

I will never forget the feeling of disappointment when I did the first mission of the car repo with Lamar, the "something is off" on the driving... My mind saying "it's ok it's ok" but my heart saying "its not ok and you know it pal".

Ooh yeahh i got that feeling too. So accurate.
  • AlexanderPierce likes this

MARKUS.
  • MARKUS.

Markos Dangerous

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:33 PM

When I heard loading screen song for the first time I was... DISAPPOINTED! 

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Of Course!

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:33 PM

I get anxsty everytime I take a car out of a garage for a spin, because if I accidentally wreck it, it's gone.

Why can't we just have the insurance system from Online in story mode?
  • anthony, CartmanKusanagi, Lil_Bill_937 and 1 other like this

NumberNineLarge
  • NumberNineLarge

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:36 PM Edited by NumberNineLarge, 14 January 2018 - 04:36 PM.

I wish Michael and Amanda had a closer, more bonding relationship.

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Ignore Mode Activated!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:10 AM

I didn't like and understand why there is no 6 stars. I mean game looks unrealistic with all those aliens and other things so they could add army too.

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:17 AM Edited by gtafaninwest, 18 January 2018 - 01:18 AM.

GTA V isn't perfect, but it did have a lot of potential which was wasted away on crappy Online. Cockstar lost their credibility.
  • Algonquin Assassin, anthony, Killerman29 and 4 others like this

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:41 AM

I didn't like and understand why there is no 6 stars. I mean game looks unrealistic with all those aliens and other things so they could add army too.

Lol iirc they removed the military 6 stars because the army would be unrealistic, then look what happened with all these future tech fantasy stuff.
  • Darealbandicoot and AlexanderPierce like this

NumberNineLarge
  • NumberNineLarge

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:10 AM

I'm playing this game for the first time and just got done with Minor Turbulence. I don't care for the plane missions, but my goodness Michael and Trevor are night and day. Trevor has so much backbone and bravado the take charge. Michael lacks that.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

Lol iirc they removed the military 6 stars because the army would be unrealistic, then look what happened with all these future tech fantasy stuff.
R* thinks Vigilante missions and a 6th star for the army chasing you is unrealistic but proceeds to add a flying rocket bike, an explosive sniper with a scope that can see through walls, a flying Deloreon, orbital cannon, aliens, and a TON of other stuff to gta online.
  • B Dawg, anthony, Killerman29 and 2 others like this

Lil_Bill_937
  • Lil_Bill_937

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:06 PM

Wait there is Aliens in GTA online? Where?

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:34 AM Edited by Darealbandicoot, 19 January 2018 - 12:38 AM.

Wait there is Aliens in GTA online? Where?

When you go past 600 resupply missions you get a special cargo mission near Fort Zancudo which is an alien egg near a crashed UFO. When you collect the egg you can see aliens warp nearby and warp away again after 3 seconds.
https://youtu.be/z_h5yb4iAvA
  • Lil_Bill_937 likes this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:36 AM Edited by Journey_95, 31 January 2018 - 10:23 PM.

The physics feel so dumbed down compared to IV

• CartmanKusanagi and AlexanderPierce like this

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:26 AM

Turns out they were talking about gta online. A bold new direction (online) Pursuit of the almighty dollar (gta online revolves around grinding cash)
  • anthony, Cutter De Blanc, Journey_95 and 1 other like this

NumberNineLarge
  • NumberNineLarge

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2018 - 01:43 PM

There are way too many helicopter missions.

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:49 PM Edited by McGyver55, 01 February 2018 - 07:51 PM.

My complaints...
After not playing the game for two years or so, I decided to go and find out what the state of the UFO/Conspiracy/Mural Mystery is after all this time (after seeing that Doomsday DLC commercial with the jet pack a few weeks ago)...
Well, not much is new... There is the teen wolf nonsense... A crashed UFO in gunrunning mission online... But there have been a couple finds I was interested in checking out...
I go to load the game and I find out my 100% saves are missing...
Was it stupid Sony's fault or the game overwrote them... I don't know... That just pissed me off.
No way I'm bothering to go through all that nonsense again.
I looked to see if there were any people sharing their saves to aid in the hunt...
Apparently it's not possible for a PS3 or PS4...
Great.
Damn that stupid mystery which is still haunting me since 2013...

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:28 PM Edited by Darealbandicoot, 01 February 2018 - 10:29 PM.

My complaints...
After not playing the game for two years or so, I decided to go and find out what the state of the UFO/Conspiracy/Mural Mystery is after all this time (after seeing that Doomsday DLC commercial with the jet pack a few weeks ago)...
Well, not much is new... There is the teen wolf nonsense... A crashed UFO in gunrunning mission online... But there have been a couple finds I was interested in checking out...
I go to load the game and I find out my 100% saves are missing...
Was it stupid Sony's fault or the game overwrote them... I don't know... That just pissed me off.
No way I'm bothering to go through all that nonsense again.
I looked to see if there were any people sharing their saves to aid in the hunt...
Apparently it's not possible for a PS3 or PS4...
Great.
Damn that stupid mystery which is still haunting me since 2013...

The mystery was a teaser for the alien war dlc. Basically tt would show what the aliens were up to in gta v. It would begin with a giant ufo emerging from mt chiliad and attacking downtown LS. Basically THATS the mt chiliad mystery. It means nothing now and gta online is mostly to blame. Also did you back up your saves? Is there a save in the cloud? If you had ps plus there is a chance.

cryptorelic
  • cryptorelic

odĕrint dum metŭant

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:21 PM

I somehow rather play San Andreas. I dunno why, can't tell ya. That's all I have to whine about lol

• B Dawg, anthony and CartmanKusanagi like this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:03 PM

I somehow rather play San Andreas. I dunno why, can't tell ya. That's all I have to whine about lol

Disagree. While V had its flaws its still more enjoyable than SA to me. Its hard to return to the 3D Era GTA's in general but SA's dragged out story just makes it a chore to replay

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:06 AM

Same. San Andreas felt like a full game despite cut content but gta v feels like a half finished game especially when factoring in cut content. I still enjoy playing single player(unpatched of course since R* makes it worse with every online exclusive update making NPC's more aggressive, cops more sensitive etc.)
  • B Dawg, cryptorelic, CartmanKusanagi and 2 others like this

cryptorelic
  • cryptorelic

odĕrint dum metŭant

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:21 PM Edited by cryptorelic, 03 February 2018 - 08:52 PM.

Same. San Andreas felt like a full game despite cut content but gta v feels like a half finished game especially when factoring in cut content. I still enjoy playing single player(unpatched of course since R* makes it worse with every online exclusive update making NPC's more aggressive, cops more sensitive etc.)

Online... Wonder how much longer they gonna milk that cow. It sure is the reason R* has hard time catching up on upcoming titles, announced or not.

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2018 - 12:30 PM Edited by Darealbandicoot, 04 February 2018 - 12:32 PM.

Online... Wonder how much longer they gonna milk that cow. It sure is the reason R* has hard time catching up on upcoming titles, announced or not.

Game sales are nothing these days. Its all about that microtransaction money. R* are no different. Why continue something like a single player dlc which is a one time purchase when you can cancel it and pump all its content into online where you can potentially pay to get these overpriced goodies 10-20 times potentially?

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

lzzzzz

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 February 2018 - 04:14 PM

If C* is just gonna ignore updating single player like they did with GTA V then I don't think that they should bother making a GTA VI single player at all

• anthony, Reemer, Darealbandicoot and 2 others like this

Reemer
  • Reemer

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

update single player ffs

at least put the new cars in since we cant glitch them into sp anymore.

f*ck.

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Ignore Mode Activated!

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:13 PM

If C* is just gonna ignore updating single player like they did with GTA V then I don't think that they should bother making a GTA VI single player at all

If they are going to make gta like this(aliens, drug trips, special abilities, ufo)they shouldn't make gta 6 and leave it. I don't want to remember gta like that.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2018 - 08:23 PM

If they are going to make gta like this(aliens, drug trips, special abilities, ufo)they shouldn't make gta 6 and leave it. I don't want to remember gta like that.

SA already had a Jetpack and alien goo..and at least the aliens sh*t was just a drug trip in V. I mean it wasn't really necessary but I also don't see how it somehow ruins the game. Now the Online bs on the other hand is way too over the top and Saints Row esque, it needs to stay away from the SP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users