Mattodon
  • Mattodon

The Damascan Tusk

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:11 AM

Michael had a sh*tty attitude
Franklin had a pissy attitude

Trevor somehow managed to be the only one with a decent attitude, but he's a goddamned psychopath.

ReadyerrNot
  • ReadyerrNot

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2017 - 08:56 PM Edited by ReadyerrNot, 27 August 2017 - 08:56 PM.

Hey R*, you should take lessons from Second Life if you really wanna sell them shark cards!

=Sammy=
  • =Sammy=

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

So.

Don't get me wrong, the ingame music... god, I don't know where to begin...

It's as if the worst music EVER was selected to be put in here.

In GTA 4, I think it was, dun hit me if I am wrong, we at least had a fairly decent radio show with names like deicide, Amon Amarth, stuff like that.

Now?

Even "Hipster Trevor's" radiopost is beyong bad.

Well, I do kind of get DRI's I Don't Want Society, but that is the only one.

And NO!

I am not some hardcore Black Metal fan, though I prefer this music.

I dig a lot of various music, though i abhor Jazz (that's not MUSIC, it's MATH!) and that German/Dutch schlager stuff.

But say a good Classic radio, with Beethoven and Bach, or opera station (Wagner, or Karl Orff) would suit me just fine.

But no.. utter bad stuff in GTA 5....

And so, SELF RADIO...

Got me like 150GB of the best music in there, ranging from Barocque over Heavy Classic, Heavy Opera to 40's up to 80's, Death, Black Metal, bagpipe, you name it.

And I can't LOCK my damned radio.

How incredibly sad is that, really?

So, I made a LUA script, that FORCES each time I enter a vehicle, this station to be played.

Works wonders offline.

But ONLINE...

I was met with the kind words: "You try to enter the server with a modified version of GTA 5".

EXCUSE ME????

Cant i even listen to my own sh*t whenever I want to?

And YES, i OWN all albums!

I bought that music, yes.

So, I am forced to be met with your annoying radio stations each time I enter a vehicle.

Please be so kind to either make a radio station lock in the game?

Then there's Ron, Agent 14, Simeon, calling me at every sodding impossible moment, hundreds of times a day, with thei advertising bullcrap about buying X for Y, and then can we go sh*t together on the toilet.

Not quite what I want to hear, every FIVE MINUTES!!!

Do allow us to drive over them.

10 times, so i am SURE they're dead?

With a truck?

A VERY LARGE truck?

Carrying preferably a bulldozer, that I can plant on this !%#@!$%@! once they're pancaked?

Or give me a block option.

Cuz, I'm about to go hostile...

Thank you.  :)

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:52 PM

So, has the update brought any content to single player?

At least a gun, or something?

It's very very annoying to download 1.5gb of data to only see it available in online, but still need to download it anyway because of bug fixes...
  • Ertan Soner likes this

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:00 PM

It's very very annoying to download 1.5gb of data to only see it available in online, but still need to download it anyway because of bug fixes...

Haha good one! The answer rhymes with mo🙁
  • Plank. and Pedinhuh like this

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:30 PM Edited by beretta-gt88, 01 September 2017 - 04:40 PM.

Haha good one! The answer rhymes with mo

I wanted to know the same thing on PS4 there's a new bug from Gunrunning update in the mission Predator  the elk never appears in the road now, so the O'neils won't wreck I have skip it now WTF! is this BULLSH*T!

R* keep your bugs the F*ck out of Story mode!

Imponte Phoenix Want's their spoilers back! 

Phoenix spawn 8 times out of 10 no spoiler WTF! happened?

Wonder if the Slidey Cars cheat will ever work correctly again?

=Sammy=
  • =Sammy=

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:52 PM

Besides my question for the option to lock radio station and a ban Ron/Simeon/Agent 14 on my cellular, I'd like to ask for a real Team/Crew system, so that, if you get online with a friend, you get the same missions one picks, share the XP/money, but far more important... FUN!!!

I think we could use a team/crew system.

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Thunderstorm

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:01 PM

Exactly my thoughts, that is why I turn off internet when I enter the game.

=Sammy=
  • =Sammy=

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:10 AM Edited by =Sammy=, 02 September 2017 - 09:15 AM.

Haha good one! The answer rhymes with mo

I wanted to know the same thing on PS4 there's a new bug from Gunrunning update in the mission Predator  the elk never appears in the road now, so the O'neils won't wreck I have skip it now WTF! is this BULLSH*T!

R* keep your bugs the F*ck out of Story mode!

Imponte Phoenix Want's their spoilers back! 

Phoenix spawn 8 times out of 10 no spoiler WTF! happened?

Wonder if the Slidey Cars cheat will ever work correctly again?

Wait, hold on WHAT???

There is a story mode???

On a serious note however:

So, why is GTA5 so focused online?

Why is SP so ignored?

Merely asking...

Darealbandicoot
  • Darealbandicoot

Strange and exotic sailor

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

Well Sammy, its quite simple really, it all boils down to cold hard cash something that online players are throwing at R* in the form of shark cards which are pretty much 100% profit with little work required compared to story mode which is a one off purchase and costs time and effort to support instead of drip feeding a new vehicle every week.

DigitalBolognese
  • DigitalBolognese

Player Hater

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:17 AM

When i swap characters while driving and then when i switch back, all my cars windows are smashed wtf?

Also when i switch and my character is wearing stupid clothes I didn't put hin in so i have to go change back before I do anything

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:20 PM

When i swap characters while driving and then when i switch back, all my cars windows are smashed wtf?

Also when i switch and my character is wearing stupid clothes I didn't put hin in so i have to go change back before I do anything

I never had the window breaking problems in any of my saves.

But it has always irked me a little when I leave a character dressed a certain way, and ten seconds later, he has magically changed clothes due to a switch. This is particularly annoying in clothing dependent missions like the setup for the Jewel Store Heist, the robe-wearing Epsilon missions, and others.

I honestly think that this is Rockstar's attempt to add "realism" to the game, since two seconds in real time equals an hour converted to "in-game time," so if you spend even 30 seconds with Franklin, after a switch, and then go back to Michael, technically 15 hours have elapsed in Michael's life.

This is why I am not a huge fan of "realism" in games, to be honest.

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:55 PM

I never had the window breaking problems in any of my saves.

But it has always irked me a little when I leave a character dressed a certain way, and ten seconds later, he has magically changed clothes due to a switch. This is particularly annoying in clothing dependent missions like the setup for the Jewel Store Heist, the robe-wearing Epsilon missions, and others.

I honestly think that this is Rockstar's attempt to add "realism" to the game, since two seconds in real time equals an hour converted to "in-game time," so if you spend even 30 seconds with Franklin, after a switch, and then go back to Michael, technically 15 hours have elapsed in Michael's life.

This is why I am not a huge fan of "realism" in games, to be honest.
Realism are either fun or frustating, but masterpiece like V seems to balance this, while fair few of them are still too realistic, most of realism are balanced.

Also character switch clothes thing doesn't really annoy me, possibly because I rarely switch character, and because I simply liked every clothes the protagonist

For whining, there's nothing to whine in this beautiful masterpiece, because there's simply nothing that wrong in GTA V a.K.a Well-Crafted, Beautiful Masterpiece for me

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:35 PM Edited by gunziness, 02 September 2017 - 04:35 PM.

Theres something that to this day bothers me to no end and that is vehicle storage. f*cking R* after all these years they cant get a simple feature like this to work properly. Not to mention that the impound system is completely broken and it 'works' when you dont really want to.

The amount of vehicles is big enough and we can only buy a 4 car garage per character. The hangar and the helipad stores just one plane/heli, everything feels so limited. I need to be extremely picky when it comes to buying vehicles for this very reason. If we could get just a 10 vehicle garage for each character, it would be much different.

=Sammy=
  • =Sammy=

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:28 PM Edited by =Sammy=, 02 September 2017 - 07:27 PM.

Well Sammy, its quite simple really, it all boils down to cold hard cash something that online players are throwing at R* in the form of shark cards which are pretty much 100% profit with little work required compared to story mode which is a one off purchase and costs time and effort to support instead of drip feeding a new vehicle every week.

Aaaah, why thank you, good Sir.

Shark cards, what are these, what are they 'good' for besides filling Rockstar's pockets?

Theres something that to this day bothers me to no end and that is vehicle storage. f*cking R* after all these years they cant get a simple feature like this to work properly. Not to mention that the impound system is completely broken and it 'works' when you dont really want to.

The amount of vehicles is big enough and we can only buy a 4 car garage per character. The hangar and the helipad stores just one plane/heli, everything feels so limited. I need to be extremely picky when it comes to buying vehicles for this very reason. If we could get just a 10 vehicle garage for each character, it would be much different.

It actually exists!!!

BUT, for Singleplayer only.

It is called Singleplayer Garage: https://www.gta5-mod...e-player-garage

I tell you this, because someone actually made vehicle storage 'en masse'.

And if 90+ storage is not enough?

Then expand it: https://www.gta5-mod...eplayer-garages

• Darealbandicoot likes this

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homie

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

^ I tried that mod and SP appartment back then but they killed my fps notoriously.
SPG never got updated and SPA never got optimized so I gave up on those.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Ertan Soner
  • Ertan Soner

Thunderstorm

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:26 PM

Aaaah, why thank you, good Sir.

Shark cards, what are these, what are they 'good' for besides filling Rockstar's pockets?

It actually exists!!!

BUT, for Singleplayer only.

It is called Singleplayer Garage: https://www.gta5-mod...e-player-garage

I tell you this, because someone actually made vehicle storage 'en masse'.

And if 90+ storage is not enough?

Then expand it: https://www.gta5-mod...eplayer-garages

Yeah mods are good but it should have been in the game from the start

• gunziness likes this

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:00 AM

Hey R*, you should take lessons from Second Life if you really wanna sell them shark cards!

really? after gta online I never went back to second life. do people still play that?

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:15 AM

The official Grand Theft Auto V Score sucks ass. 

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 05 September 2017 - 12:17 PM

Just a minor complaint, but I never really understood why R* added the phone cheats from GTA IV in the current gen and PC versions however didn't bother adding the "save" function which is like the sole reason people liked the phone being used to activate cheats.

To be able to save them and access on the fly. It's a shame as I really like the cheats in GTA V, but not being able to save them on the phone is kinda a pain in the ass to be honest.
  • ChiroVette, BurnettVice, Pink Pineapple and 1 other like this

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:59 PM

V hasn't been going on for four years Online has.

How do you know how many copies sold are to play online or Story Mode is there a way to get the facts.

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:07 PM

The cops could be a lot less aggressive to make rampaging through the streets more fun like the PS2 Era GTA games.

Personally I don't mind their aggressiveness, but it's their inconsistency and willingness to react that's the problem to me.

I remember once as Franklin I managed to take refuge on a roof top out of sight of the ground cops yet somehow they knew where I was.

Whilst yes it's not quite as fun as it used to be as far as rampaging goes as the protagonists aren't as durable I think R* need to sort out the balancing a bit more to provide a more organic experience.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:13 PM Edited by ChiroVette, 06 September 2017 - 08:06 PM.

The cops could be a lot less aggressive to make rampaging through the streets more fun like the PS2 Era GTA games.

Personally I don't mind their aggressiveness, but it's their inconsistency and willingness to react that's the problem to me.

I remember once as Franklin I managed to take refuge on a roof top out of sight of the ground cops yet somehow they knew where I was.

Whilst yes it's not quite as fun as it used to be as far as rampaging goes as the protagonists aren't as durable I think R* need to sort out the balancing a bit more to provide a more organic experience.

I agree with this. Again, rampaging is one of my favorite things to do in sandbox games, and in IV and even more so V that was taken away.

V hasn't been going on for four years Online has.

How do you know how many copies sold are to play online or Story Mode is there a way to get the facts.

I don't, nor do I need to know.

Wanna know why? Because I am NOT the one making allegations about the "terrible quality of GTA V, Boo-F*cking-Hoo Waaaaaaaah waaaah!"

You guys are. Therefore, since you are the ones bringing groundless, baseless, absurd allegations about how "the community collectively hates GTA V," guess what? The burden of proof is on you, not me.

Oh and you are the one who needs to get their facts straight. Because SP has been going on LONGER than Online. SP will be out for four years this month. It was online that was delayed.

Here, this is dedicated to all you butthurt Snore fans who simply cannot get over the fact that Rockstar has evolved the game past you:

• SmokesWithCigs and CGFforLife like this

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• Members
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:55 PM

Greetings folks. I've removed a lot of off topic bickering posts. Please remember, this is a Whine and Complain thread. This means that whining and complaining is allowed here and folks can complain without being called names just for doing so.

If you don't like the complaints, don't click on the thread, don't read the thread and more importantly, don't post in the thread just in order to start a pointless argument.

Thanks.

• Algonquin Assassin, gunziness and CGFforLife like this

CGFforLife
  • CGFforLife

Bitchass Bullsh*t

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:31 AM

Okay okay... I just found a few thing to whine in GTA V, however they are "pretty disappointing" because I don't really mind these problems at all

1. Online killing SP, but I don't really mind this because SP still fun (and still are masterpiece) without DLC things, also it's possible to get weapon and vehicles with trainer, and features with mods

2. Lack of SP DLC, but I don't really mind this because the original one are still fun

3. Over-Agressive polices, but I don't really mind this because I'm using CPRE mod

4. The existence of Ending A and B, but I don't really mind this because I only play Ending C and I just pretend those ending never exist

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

In my sights

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:09 PM

4. The existence of Ending A and B, but I don't really mind this because I only play Ending C and I just pretend those ending never exist

There is one thing I dislike about ending A. The Trevor roasting's too brief.:p
  • gunziness, Piggsy pls and CGFforLife like this

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:38 PM Edited by ~Tiger~, 07 September 2017 - 03:00 PM.

I don't like any of the endings... felt like there was no real build up to them.

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:46 PM Edited by ChiroVette, 07 September 2017 - 03:47 PM.

One thing I dislike about the mission Mr. Phillips was that Johnny's execution was too quick, and not nearly bloody or humiliating enough. Since Trevor metaphorically castrated him already, by bending over Ashley on the filthy counter of his trailer, he should have used a rusty butter knife to slowly castrate Johnny K physically. Then he should have taken his time murdering the drug-addled, washed up cuckold.

As hard as it is to believe, GTA V would have been even better! Don't you agree, Algonquin Assassin? :)

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

GTA V is to GTA what Baby Driver is to Drive

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:09 PM

I just received a email from R* about LA Noire ps4 release date

why are they working on that crap?

when GTA V single player DLC hasn't been released yet?

Then under that Online weekly Bullsh*t again. :angry: F*ck that grind fest!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users