Photo

Official GTAV Whine and Complain Thread

3,036 replies to this topic
Mid Night Club
  • Mid Night Club

Cridgey Enge Lord

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Mid Night Club, 4 weeks ago.

I thought you forgot your password or something Chiro. Is this a once off or can we expect you to put those Snore fans to shame again? :p

Just a one off!

Oh wait, this is my second post in two days. So would that be a two off?

I actually like this forum, despite a lot of the negativity and the resentment shown toward V fans.

However, that said, I have a lot of trouble these days having disdain for IV fans. Given that we live in a world where we in the USA, one of the most powerful, richest nations in the world, managed to elect the Pussy-grabbing, climate-change denying, tax dodging, wall-building, racist, homophobic, Tweet-obsessed lunatic with a pathological Mommy-complex, it is very difficult for me to work up ANY kind of pejorative posts aimed at someone based on their taste in video games.

Why drag politics into this? Trump has nothing to with R* or GTAForums. 

Btw, please don't ban me for asking this, but just a little question, is there any way to change 'member since', is it some kind of unlockable thingy you get after a certain number of profile views or something? You barely have a few posts and I see that you're a really old member, thanks. :)

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 4 weeks ago

... is there any way to change 'member since'...

this is kinda stupid thing to ask, it's only logical you cannot do that, it would be as bad as faking your ID IRL

Niko'sCousin11
  • Niko'sCousin11

LestTheMolest

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago

f*ck Collectibles

Deviant666
  • Deviant666

F The World

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I was disappointed at the lack of metal songs in this game and the obsession with gtaonline content while so many loyal fans have been wishing and waiting for bully 2 and manhunt 3. Yes, I know, more than likely not gonna happen but I'm not sure why yet another wild west game was put before another bully and manhunt. rockstar has enough fkn money. rant over

Noblecheesehead
  • Noblecheesehead

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

The only thing that bothers me about this game is how agressive peds will get from you simply standing next to them. (ESPECIALLY COPS GEEZ) Besides that, GTA V is near perfect for me.

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A week ago

just bummed I have to use a seperate save file to finish the random events that stopped appearing in my 100% game save.

(if anyone knows how to make them appear again, I'm all ears)

that is unfortunately permanent "feature", it seems to be related to "playing time" counter in save and only specialized save editor COULD fix this but since it's only a hunch there is no confirmed fix, only a statement it may be getting worse as more time has passed during game before saving

pretty sure they work when you unplug and play offline. heads up for anyone else.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by ACM-Jan, A week ago.

maybe reinstalling game and immdiately stop updating and using update block asi mod?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users