• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
shalin
  • shalin

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Stuck with this thingy since 2 days. Been trying this to get through. Did for like 50 times. But the plane gets away.
Any help ?

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Okey look, this is my trick, first dont go in the front of the plane, arrive the plane in straight position and when you think that its time to catch the plane, move left and left and when you see that red corena, just type cheat LIYOAAY 2 times, it will make the speed of game very slower and you'll get the proper time to move left and catch it. and yea, don't move you lean up or down keys much, keep them in balanced. i hope it'll sort you out ;)

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:05 PM Edited by lil weasel, 10 April 2014 - 06:10 PM.

Simply (hardly :) )
Take off climb (just keep the throttle engaged it will climb normally) till the radar arrow points down.
Head directly North.
Watch the radar blip, when it moves to the left Don't Follow it. At that time you should be able to see the target to the left and below.
Now you begin your turn and when you are aligned above it. Dive into the corona.

We do not recommend Cheats.

typicalgamer
  • typicalgamer

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

Cheating is never a solution.

As soon as you see the Shamal, turn around and fly in front of it. Slow down and align yourself with the jet. This way you can easily enter the corona and continue the mission.

If you end up behind the hitmen's plane, you are unlikely to pass the mission. 

shalin
  • shalin

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

@lil weasel: i've been what you suggested already. But when i turn, the plane is either below or above, i am unable to reach the corona. It just happened once that i almost touched the corona but by then the plane was missed. 

shalin
  • shalin

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:28 PM Edited by lil weasel, 10 April 2014 - 08:55 PM. <Cautioned> for double posting

@typicalgamer: we'll yeah i know once the shamal gets ahead it gets impossible to catch it. I tried aligning in front of the plane but it fails to reach the corona

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

Only practice will do. The timing and elevation of the turn is the key.
The Jet has been slowed (or the DoDo sped up) It is possible to do it.
Keep at it, as there is no easy way to do it. Other than to have someone more skilled to do it for you. It is worth learning and this is the only mission you have to do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users