Get Your Car Out Of Impound For Free.

29 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

TUT On How To Get Your Car Out Of Impound For Free & No Wanted Stars.

1. Start Rooftop Rumble
  2. Drive To Impound
  3. Jump The Fence
  4. Get In Car
  5. Drive Out
  6. Ta-Dah, Free Car & No Wanted Stars
  • Killbook likes this

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:06 AM

these 2 stars not worth the time i'll waste on starting rooftop rumble and doing all that.

• abnorm and CallmeGoat like this

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

Clever glitch, but I agree with oleg_aka_djmeg

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:43 PM

I actually did that yesterday because my car was there and I needed money to get my other cars back.  Its a good tip but not too practical.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

What a waste of time. You can rob a store, pay the impound fee, and get your car back faster than this "method".

Nitephyre
  • Nitephyre

Cunning Stunt!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:59 AM Edited by Nitephyre, 26 April 2014 - 03:00 AM.

Or you simply just steal it back, drive to your garage or hide somewhere. Very simple.

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

TheMeanestMostBaddestMemberEver

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

I only do this if my car is impounded and I actually NEED to do Rooftop Rumble.

Plus how hard is it to do this in free roam? I mean, all you need to do is jump the fence, steal your car, go through the train tunnel and hit the LS customs down there. It's not that hard lol

rushhour250
  • rushhour250

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

Its even easier to hit a pedestrian before you get their, get your one star, jump over the fence and take your car. You will only get one star and most of the time my wanted level goes away as I am getting in my car.. 

But then again.. Most of the time, i just call another car and pay mors mutual to deliver it back to me.. LOL

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

You can jump over the wall behind the second bench (the side of the LSPD), get on the roof with the helipad, hide by that non-accessible roof entrance to get rid of the two stars and jump down, now walk to your impounded car without any wanted level and calmly drive out of the lot.

SAS_Ghostrider
  • SAS_Ghostrider

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

You can jump over the wall behind the second bench (the side of the LSPD), get on the roof with the helipad, hide by that non-accessible roof entrance to get rid of the two stars and jump down, now walk to your impounded car without any wanted level and calmly drive out of the lot.

I do that not really quick but no wanted level as leaving lot and mainly no cost

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

I do that not really quick but no wanted level as leaving lot and mainly no cost

Exactly. One little downside, the roof is a little high, so you have to jump/fall down, but it even doesn't take much life (if any). Has more pros, than cons. ;)

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:08 PM

been saying this for quite some time now, you can get your vehicle out of impound for free anytime.

1. quick withdrawl $500 from bank.

2. go to the gate and pay the $250 fee.

3. get in vehicle and drive out.

now check your cash in hand, it still says $500. no cost to you and no wanted level.  

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

I prefer do it the quick way:

1. Jump wall,

2. Get in car,

3. Drive off, loosing your 2 star wanted level (which should be easy).

• Cmdr_Shepherd likes this

Levianne
  • Levianne

Green eyed miracle

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

been saying this for quite some time now, you can get your vehicle out of impound for free anytime.

now check your cash in hand, it still says $500. no cost to you and no wanted level.  

It is payed from the bank (like every other transaction, except for hookers). Even when you still have 500$ on hand, you lose those 250$ from your account.

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

Or just pay the $400 to remove the two stars lol. 

zT VisionzZ
  • zT VisionzZ

TheMeanestMostBaddestMemberEver

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:19 AM

It is payed from the bank (like every other transaction, except for hookers). Even when you still have 500$ on hand, you lose those 250$ from your account.

Nah it isn't. I've walked up to the gate with no cash in my hand and it said I had insufficient funds. So I withdrew $500 from my bank and put into my hand lol

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:01 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 28 April 2014 - 12:03 AM.

I had already posted this and you liked it, stop ripping people off

Actually if you look at the date i posted this 2 weeks ago and you posted yours a week ago.

So apologize for the name calling

MOOKIE049
  • MOOKIE049

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

I LIKE IT YOU CAN JUST LET THE OTHER IDIOTS IN THE PARTY MAKE YOU 18K AND GET YOUR CAR OUT WITHOUT IDIOT PIGS CHASIN YOU ALL OVER TOWN KILLING YOU AND REIMPOUNDING THAT sh*t.

• Truth82 likes this

tali vas Normandy
  • tali vas Normandy

Not a Bosh'tet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

uhhh cool :)

i rather pay the fee though.

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

An useful tip for those who use motorbikes. Usually when I try to steal my bike back I get shot as I don't have any protection. + It's frustrating to withdraw 500 GTA$ only to put it back a few seconds later. Why cant they just take it from my account? 

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

Take what the $500?

I don't know why i though that was stupid myself, Amost everything comes from your bank account from buying guns, ammo and snacks but getting your car and trying to get into Passive while being shot at you have to go to your bank account and withdraw money.

The Passive remark fits in here because, Before they fixed it from $500 or whatever it was to $0 you used to have to open your bank account to withdraw the money and hopes the guy who just killed you isn't 10 feet away from you when you spawn before you could open your bank account to get the cash out.

I always like to keep $750 on me at all times why $750? i have no idea but it's been like that since day one for me.

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

Lol
If you can't evade 2 stars you f*ckin suck!

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

If you climb to the roof of the impound lot building, you can hop onto the grey roof building around the corner, close to your car, instead of falling on your face.

I thought this was a great idea, picking up your car from the impound lot during a mission with No Cops. A lot of Gerald's missions also have no cops, but RR spawns you pretty close to the lockup.

True, $250 isn't a lot to pay, for most.
True, 2-stars are easy enough to lose.
True, there's also a glitch for requesting a vehicle and getting the impounded car, then paying to reinsure it.
True, a fool and his money discards impounded/destroyed cars, buys new ones and fully mods them, instead of thinking twice.

This is a different method

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:09 PM

uhhh cool :)

i rather pay the fee though.

or you can be a man and steal it. since gtao launch, i didnt pay a single cent of insurance fee, and thats what i suggest you all to do.

MOOKIE049
  • MOOKIE049

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:58 PM

whoah bobby badass over here. stealin on gta thats pretty unheard of.

ManikB141
  • ManikB141

Some Guy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:01 PM Edited by ManikB141, 02 May 2014 - 06:01 PM.

Yeah, this is what I do. Making 18k and getting my car out for free at the same time.

What a waste of time. You can rob a store, pay the impound fee, and get your car back faster than this "method".

We're not talking about what's fastest, we're talking about what saves money, his way will get you an additional $18,500 with no stars.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:18 PM

I LIKE IT YOU CAN JUST LET THE OTHER IDIOTS IN THE PARTY MAKE YOU 18K AND GET YOUR CAR OUT WITHOUT IDIOT PIGS CHASIN YOU ALL OVER TOWN KILLING YOU AND REIMPOUNDING THAT sh*t.

I DONT THINK YOU ARE TYPING LOUD ENOUGH SIR!

KingofKookies
  • KingofKookies

Truffade Fan

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:42 AM

gosh.. why dont you just get in the car and call lester to remove stars. Its cheaper and easier than this. You dont need to go into the "Supergrind mission" just so you cna get your car back. Lester happens to be much cheaper than the fee. Even if for some random reason you have 5 stars its 5x less than paying the fee

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

I haven't called Lester to remove stars for retrieving my car from the impound lot, is he only charging $200 to remove the 2 stars? He normally charges $200 per star or $400 for 2 star removal...

$250 for impound fees is less than $400 for Lester's standar 2 star removal fee.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 08 May 2014 - 11:50 PM.

gosh.. why dont you just get in the car and call lester to remove stars. Its cheaper and easier than this. You dont need to go into the "Supergrind mission" just so you cna get your car back. Lester happens to be much cheaper than the fee. Even if for some random reason you have 5 stars its 5x less than paying the fee

You do know this isn't a "Serious TUT" don't you?

It's just a fun way to get your car from the impound we all know it's fast and easy to climb over the wall or pay the $250 but getting your car out while you are playing RR is just an added bonus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users