Quantcast

» «
Photo

[TUT/Video] Dupe & Sell Any Car After 1.12 Full Price (Confirmed)

4 replies to this topic
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:09 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 16 April 2014 - 05:10 PM.

This Is a Full Text & Video Tutorial On How To Dupe & Sell Your Car for Full Value: (Confirmed)

Items needed: Invite Only Session, Loyal Friend & Rebel

This Is a Full Text & Video Tutorial On How To Dupe & Sell Your Car for Full Value: (Confirmed)

Items needed: Invite Only Session, Loyal Friend & Rebel

1. Go to Invite Only Session
  2. Get a Rebel by either buying or if you already have it.
  3. Get your friend to get in the passenger seat
  4. Drive to LSC and park your Rebel to the position so the doors stay open but you don't go in. (THIS WORKS AT ANY LSC)
  5. Bring up your phone and call a contact it doesn't have to be Mechanic it can be Merryweather so you can avoid accidentally ordering a car (DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING)
  6. Once the list comes up drive inside LSC and park the Rebel in the position show in the picture in step #7
  7. d552a9ac8335804cf82b36f01f32dd4a.png
  8. Get out of the Rebel and have your friend stay inside and make sure he does not get out of it or move it in any way.
  9. Go back to your garage and get the car you want to dupe and sell and drive back to LSC
  10. Drive up to the entrance of LSC and wait for the doors to open as they open drive up to put the front two tires inside the door (DO NOT DRIVE IN OR YOU WILL MESS UP)
  11. After you are in position call your mechanic and wait for him to answer (DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING)
  12. After the list comes up drive into LSC and park next to the Rebel your friend is in get out of your car and walk over to the Rebel and pull your friend out of the drivers seat using Y or Triangle.
  13. After you pull your friend out and you get in a car will appear outside of LSC (That is the duplicated car you do not need to see it stay inside LSC)
  14. Have your friend get into the car that is parked outside and drive away
  15. When you get back in the car you are selling the car list will pop back up so until he is far away with the car and then request the Rebel.
  16. After you request the Rebel press right on the D-Pad so the LSC menu pops up.
  17. As soon as it pops up scroll down to Sell but DO NOT click sell right away or else you will sell the orgiinal car and loose the dupe.
  18. Watch carefully for the yellow circle on the bottom right hand corner of your screen as soon as it stops spinning you can then sell your car.
  19. After you sell the car you will appear outside and your Rebel will be nearby and your duped car will be in your garage
  20. REMINDER: As soon as you hit D-Pad Right, Right away in order to get the full amount if you wait until the circle appears then you will only get the duped amount.

If for some reason you are only getting the dupe car amount around 140K try changing mod shops and it should work

Thanks to KornBreadMafia for figuring that out

Video Tutorial

• xSplodge-, WBaker and blujayz07 like this

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by xSplodge-, 15 April 2014 - 12:54 AM.

nice tutorial. Does anyone want to help me do this a few times? My PSN is xSplodge- for those that wanna help me out ill even return the favour too!

HeatedMaGic
  • HeatedMaGic

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Hey Cobra, nice post. I already know about this method but this will help others. Thanks!

BOB820Timmy
  • BOB820Timmy

No.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:37 PM

Xsplodge ill do it psn bob820timmy

nice tutorial. Does anyone want to help me do this a few times? My PSN is xSplodge- for those that wanna help me out ill even return the favour too!

ill do it xsplodge

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:12 AM

Im gonna tell a friend who just got the game about this see if I can help him. Thanks for posting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users