Photo

iCEnhancer 2.1 ugly sky

2 replies to this topic
zGamerz
  • zGamerz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:36 PM Edited by zGamerz, 09 April 2014 - 10:38 PM.

this is not a post about the red sky- that's fixable.

I was wondering if there is a way to change the sky in iCEnhancer 2.1, because it is an ugly bright blue and adds an odd cartoonish aspect to an otherwise nice looking shading system. I thought it was only when sunny,but apparently it stays that color(for me) even while rain drops are coming down. is there a way to add a different sky with better clouds and skycolor or is one of the earlier versions better for that?

edit: used GTAIV version 1.0.7.0

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

"Graphics Whore"

• Members
  • Canada
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

Most of that needs to be changed in the timecycle. You can see what I am using below.

Like this:
Sky_Colors.png

zGamerz
  • zGamerz

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

interesting. my sky was horrid,and nothing looked nearly as good as your screenshot for some reason. I switched back to version 1.0.4.0 and used ICEnhancer 2.0n. still seems to have a discrepancy between other's screenshots and my actual visuals, but at least the sky is not bright blue-greenish in that version. wonder what causes this though.

I did not make any customizations after intalling, so I don't have custom times or anythin. I still have the files from  1.0.7.0 though if I could get ENB to work well in that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users