» «
Photo

[SA] [REL] San Andreas Sky Revolution v2.1

43 replies to this topic
Alt
  • Alt

BugBear's Fan

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by Alt, 02 May 2014 - 03:12 PM.

Ok, I'm understand what you mean, you're advise me to not make the Stream Ini Extender, Colormod, Normal map and Stream Memory Fix in order become one pack again or mod pack, isn't it?

I advise to put them in extra folder. They don't have much impact on graphics you showed on screens. And also they are not good for everyone (can conflict with some other mods; unnecessary for people who already used and configured them; ColorMod doesn't work for some users) .

Many users here don't like modpacks and I guess people downloading your mod mostly for timecyc so give them what they need :)

• Rizqan likes this

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:22 PM Edited by Rizqan, 04 May 2014 - 12:26 PM.

Lol, 13 years old kids have so much imaginations.

You're wrong, now I'm 14 years old! And stop saying me kids which has too much imagination! Staying on the topic or giving the idiot comments! :angry:
EDIT:

Ok, I'm understand what you mean, you're advise me to not make the Stream Ini Extender, Colormod, Normal map and Stream Memory Fix in order become one pack again or mod pack, isn't it?

I advise to put them in extra folder. They don't have much impact on graphics you showed on screens. And also they are not good for everyone (can conflict with some other mods; unnecessary for people who already used and configured them; ColorMod doesn't work for some users) .
Many users here don't like modpacks and I guess people downloading your mod mostly for timecyc so give them what they need :)
Ok, I'm understand, thanks. :)

Marty McFly
  • Marty McFly

Madness is like gravity. All it takes it a little push!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:36 PM Edited by Marty McFly, 04 May 2014 - 05:36 PM.

Lol, 13 years old kids have so much imaginations.

You're wrong, now I'm 14 years old! And stop saying me kids which has too much imagination! Staying on the topic or giving the idiot comments! :angry:

No hate, but 14 isn't much better than 13, you don't magically grow adult when your birth date is now again a full year more in the past. I got here with 14 on myself and now when looking back I think it was way too early.

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

Haha.

Ok, seriously.

Keep going on your mod. Ignore the others. If they like your mod, they'll download it.

Maybe there's a newcomers(a beginner) in GTA SA modding will like your mod  :^:

• In45do and Rizqan like this

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:41 AM

Haha.

Ok, seriously.
Keep going on your mod. Ignore the others. If they like your mod, they'll download it.
Maybe there's a newcomers(a beginner) in GTA SA modding will like your mod  :^:

Okay, thanks. :^:

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

Topic title is still mis-leading, whatever you plan to do.

Your work is not revolutionary, its using other peoples mods, and doing edits of the timecyc.dat.

Marty, on the other hand .. created dyanmic clouds and stars in the sky using custom made shaders for ENB ..

Thats revolutionary ..

• S Y E D likes this

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:21 AM Edited by Rizqan, 11 May 2014 - 01:22 AM.

Marty, on the other hand .. created dyanmic clouds and stars in the sky using custom made shaders for ENB ..

Thats revolutionary ..

But that's laggy for low PC, I'd like to create this mod NO MORE ENB SERIES INCLUDED. I want any PC's specs can handle this mod, although it's not too realistic as ENB Series do, but it's can fit GTA SA very well.

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:22 AM

Thats revolutionary ..

But that's laggy for low PC, I'd like to create this mod NO MORE ENB SERIES INCLUDED. I want any PC's specs can handle this mod, although it's not too realistic as ENB Series do, but it's can fit GTA SA very well.

But..

Your work is not revolutionary, its using other peoples mods, and doing edits of the timecyc.dat.

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:37 AM

Thats revolutionary ..

But..

1. I don't think I'll change the name of the mod, because I don't have any idea to rename the name of the mod
2. I can't coding to create an awesome mod such as colormod and normal map, it's very difficult and need so long time
3. What I can doing again to increase GTA SA's graphic beside editing timecyc? ENB Series? That's so laggy, SA::Render? That's still WIP and bugged

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

Thats revolutionary ..

But..

1. I don't think I'll change the name of the mod, because I don't have any idea to rename the name of the mod
2. I can't coding to create an awesome mod such as colormod and normal map, it's very difficult and need so long time
3. What I can doing again to increase GTA SA's graphic beside editing timecyc? ENB Series? That's so laggy, SA::Render? That's still WIP and bugged

@1. of course there are more possible ways to name this. It may be that you just don't want to.
@3. "ENB Series - That's so laggy"? ,You're wrong,it all depends on your computer. Nice and Simple ENBs do not require your computer to perform cartwheels,and if they do,then I think it'd be a good idea for a computer upgrade.

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:39 AM

Thats revolutionary ..

But..

@1. of course there are more possible ways to name this. It may be that you just don't want to.
@3. "ENB Series - That's so laggy"? ,You're wrong,it all depends on your computer. Nice and Simple ENBs do not require your computer to perform cartwheels,and if they do,then I think it'd be a good idea for a computer upgrade.
1. I'm still confused to rename the name of this mod :/
3. Not all modders can understand how to upgrade his/her PC's specs, like in my country, many which has low specs and forced the GTA SA run ENB Series on it, I know many peoples out there have high PC, but I'm want to make alternative mod than ENB Series which is not too laggy as ENB Series do.

davis60
  • davis60

I, me and myself

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:04 AM

which is the value in timecyc.dat that you changed to change the lamp post color?

Will be helpful ;)

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:05 AM Edited by Danikov, 20 July 2014 - 08:08 AM.

which is the value in timecyc.dat that you changed to change the lamp post color?
Will be helpful ;)

The lampost colors will be randomized when the current weather's SprBght value in the timecyc is above 1.0 .

+ Please do not bump topics,you could've referred this question in private messaging with the OP.

RuFfRiDaH
  • RuFfRiDaH

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

Great mod, but in my opinion the night sky is far too bright and too blue. Which file I've to edit to change that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users