• This topic is locked This topic is locked
262 replies to this topic
chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:06 AM

I say no matter how much attention Online might need, they can still release a small SP DLC that doesn't include just cars, guns and maybe an extra plane or motorcycle. They mentioned flight school missions and more Lester assassinations, why not release that before the High Life update?

• theGTAking101, krashr and warlord GTAV like this

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

This is the MP team:

nasa.jpg

This picture was taken when they launched the MP exclusive content recently:

hqdefault.jpg

Hmm and a pic of the SINGLE *player* "team", lots of excitement here :lol:

bkOBYiI.jpg

Whatever the list for SP, it would need to be a quality list!

*Fixing* the mailbox outside Franklin's house,

Replacing clear glass w/ tinted in a non-functional store window,

Adding a yellow striped shirt and blue hat to a clothing store,

Adding one wheel style @ LSC for the Issi,

Removing 3 hedges by the roadside,

Adding two rocks on the side of Mt Chiliad,

I mean you can make a long list of non-essential and practically useless things. SP simply deserves quality attention, IMO.

• Detective Phelps and warlord GTAV like this

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:04 AM

yeah that's what I mean we don't need fixes for missions we played 6 months ago

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:45 AM

I vote for you OP. Single player gets no love at all.

And after nearly 7 months I STILL can't use a basic button feature that was implemented in the very same graphics engine, over 6 years ago in GTA IV? Un f*cking believable.

Of course I'm talking about leaving the engine running when you get out of a car. F*ck you Rockstar for leaving this out of the game. I demand an explanation for why this feature from a past game was not carried over to the new game running on the same f*cking engine.

• theGTAking101, Voggs and warlord GTAV like this

iLLViLLain
  • iLLViLLain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

It is embarassing that R* still hasn't addressed the "SUVville" problem that many of us are experiencing. Go online and you'll see a wide variety of vehicles on the road. Play offline and you'll mostly see SUVs with the only non SUVs being Fugitives. This issue has literally broken the single player experience and I feel as though I should shelve this game until there's word of it being fixed.

And after nearly 7 months I STILL can't use a basic button feature that was implemented in the very same graphics engine, over 6 years ago in GTA IV? Un f*cking believable.

Of course I'm talking about leaving the engine running when you get out of a car. F*ck you Rockstar for leaving this out of the game. I demand an explanation for why this feature from a past game was not carried over to the new game running on the same f*cking engine.

Oh man, R* were stupid to leave this out of the game. We're supposed to believe these guys are professional criminals and they fail to leave the engine running? Unbelievable. I've been killed so many times because these 3 idiots can't even follow the basics.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:05 AM

Maybe you shouldn't make a stupid statement like "maybe you need to play it more." 

Well maybe you do need to play it more. Don't get upset over it, but you should actually play SP more often and see how many glitches are on it now. Sometimes the game freezes randomly. The cars I store in safehouse garages still disappear, even though R* said that they "solved it", back in October.

Now, with this new patch, my game is freezing even more, and I've just got the firetruck hose glitch Militia was talking about. The in-game phone won't even show up now. 

There are so many bugs in SP that only 1 fix is absolutely unacceptable.

Online, meanwhile, still gets over 9000 fixes per patch. 

R* have made an email account so that they can take suggestions for online, but there's none of that for SP.

SP made the GTA series, and now look at what R* are doing to it. 

I do play SP, but tbh... When playing online, I'm encountering more bugs than in SP (And no, not because I play Online twice or so much than SP).

Online just has some pretty fun-killing bugs, whereas SP can live like it is now. Sure, many of the Online fixes are not needed, but they're there to balance the game. How would you balance the SP? The "real" fixes for online don't come in great numbers either. And if they fix something, it's often something they have caused with a previous patch.

Just sayin.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:45 AM

It would never happen. Cockstargames are too busy having meetings on how they are gunna make GTA Online a seperate game franchise from Grand Theft Auto.

After many meetings and negotiations, we decided to release GTA Online for the PC, Xbox One and PS4 as a standalone copy with improved  graphics, gameplay and many new features. GTAV's Story Mode will not be released and will remain only playable on the Xbox 360 and PS3. Thanks.

Sincerely, Rockstar Games.

If I ever see an announcement like that, I will murder The Benz. (Not really, but I will be furious)

Its gunna happen trust me. Dan Houser is pretty much dead, its sad that idiotic fool Lezlie Bitchzies has creative control and all that sh*t. And what the f*ck has happend to Sam Houser?? 

• warlord GTAV likes this

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

I don't think Rockstar ever mentioned a patch for Single Player. All they said was that regular updates would be there to update GTA:O. Single Player doesn't need a fix really. Their primary focus seems to be on GTA:O.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:08 AM Edited by warlord GTAV, 10 April 2014 - 10:10 AM.

yes it does need some fixes,every online patch that comes out causes sp glitches

• Aerosmithfan999 likes this

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

yes it does need some fixes

None of the major fixes if you ask me. I bet they'd have released fixes, if there was a PC edition.
  • Sintation likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

It's not technically removed, it's more of a hidden feature. All you have to do is shoot a random bullet in the air, get in the car and as soon as the engine turns on, get out. Of course you're probably not going to want to shoot a shotgun blast in the air, a silenced pistol works just fine.

iLLViLLain
  • iLLViLLain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

It's not technically removed, it's more of a hidden feature. All you have to do is shoot a random bullet in the air, get in the car and as soon as the engine turns on, get out. Of course you're probably not going to want to shoot a shotgun blast in the air, a silenced pistol works just fine.

This seems more like a workaround then a hidden feature. It's stupid to have to go to these lengths to leave an engine running. 

• DaRkL3AD3R likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

This seems more like a workaround then a hidden feature. It's stupid to have to go to these lengths to leave an engine running. 

Bingo. Especially when we had all the programming all done for something far more logical and user friendly. Just an idiotic move on their part.

V 9 L U K 3 4 V
  • V 9 L U K 3 4 V

v 9 L u k E 4 V

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

lets just hope there is a nex gen release because that would fix all the the problems related to pop in and draw distance and textures because honestly gta 5 is not meant for 360 and ps3 yeh it works but its just too big of a game tbh. it would be beautiful on nex gen and pc without a doubt hurry up rockstar ! 

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

Yeah because now I can't even f*cking use the hose on my firetruck! f*ck YOU COCKSTAR! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHAf*ckIN ONLINE PATCHES f*ckING UP THE SINGLEPLAYER!!! If they screw up anything else in the game, I think I'm just going to sell it and buy something else that's worth my time. They seem to f*ck up more than they fix. Fix one thing, and 900 other problems come. This is f*cking ridiculous. My singleplayer is f*cked up now, and nothing but SUVs and convertibles are spawning. What the f*ck have you done to my game, huh Cockstar? Get off the f*cking whiskey and fix the f*cking game!!!

lmao, baby wan his bobble... OOHO, GOO GOO GA GA, WHO'S A LITTLE BABY? HUH? WHO'S A LITTLE BABY

• Nick Testbranch likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 10 April 2014 - 07:56 PM.

Yeah because now I can't even f*cking use the hose on my firetruck! f*ck YOU COCKSTAR! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHAf*ckIN ONLINE PATCHES f*ckING UP THE SINGLEPLAYER!!! If they screw up anything else in the game, I think I'm just going to sell it and buy something else that's worth my time. They seem to f*ck up more than they fix. Fix one thing, and 900 other problems come. This is f*cking ridiculous. My singleplayer is f*cked up now, and nothing but SUVs and convertibles are spawning. What the f*ck have you done to my game, huh Cockstar? Get off the f*cking whiskey and fix the f*cking game!!!

lmao, baby wan his bobble... OOHO, GOO GOO GA GA, WHO'S A LITTLE BABY? HUH? WHO'S A LITTLE BABY

No no no no. This is a legit complaint, as there is no excuse for the type of sh*t they have done. They knew full well what they were doing, and they f*cked up, didn't give a sh*t, and didn't bother fixing any of it, so f*ck them.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

Bingo. Especially when we had all the programming all done for something far more logical and user friendly. Just an idiotic move on their part.

It seems like this problem is a memory issue. I notice that even with the workaround the game is still very quick to silence the radio for any reason it can. If I walk too far away the radio will stop, but the door ajar noise keeps pinging. It's like leaving the radio on is taking resources from somewhere else, so they decided to remove the feature for the most part to avoid issues. 

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

No no no no. This is a legit complaint, as there is no excuse for the type of sh*t they have done. They knew full well what they were doing, and they f*cked up, didn't give a sh*t, and didn't bother fixing any of it, so f*ck them.

You're complaining about a f*cking firetruck which means f*ck all to anyone while the Online players should be punished and going through gamebreaking bugs/glitches? Makes sense.....only to a mental patient.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

It's not necessarily the firetruck per-se, but how many straws will it take before the camel's back breaks? It's their customer service and PR that really need work.

• PineboxFiller likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

You're complaining about a f*cking firetruck which means f*ck all to anyone while the Online players should be punished and going through gamebreaking bugs/glitches? Makes sense.....only to a mental patient.

Oh f*ck you. Motherf*cker.

• PineboxFiller likes this

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

What's there to patch?

Nick Testbranch
  • Nick Testbranch

Offending Mimes Everywhere.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

wow this thread is an amazing complaint circlejerk. i now remember why I stopped posting in it. 

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:08 PM Edited by warlord GTAV, 10 April 2014 - 11:17 PM.

startugger please don't post then nobody forced you.The op was just a patch for sp that could include some fixes and a couple of perks like maybe being able to call the cops of in sp when you call lester or the inventory list maybe even some of the online clothes was just an idea,your taking it to serious man

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

wow this thread is an amazing complaint circlejerk. i now remember why I stopped posting in it. 

wow GTA V is an amazing unplayable glitchfest. i now remember why i stopped playing it.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:19 PM

for the people who don't like the idea or the thread feel free to post on another thread.thankyou

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:19 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 10 April 2014 - 11:19 PM.

wow GTA V is an amazing unplayable glitchfest. i now remember why i stopped playing it.

If you think GTA V is unplayable, I recommend going back to school and learning what unplayable means.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:22 PM

If you think GTA V is unplayable, I recommend going back to school and learning what unplayable means.

Who gives a sh*t what it means, the point still stands. Also, my Xbox may be going out soon, so that's probably why it's so glitched.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

Who gives a sh*t what it means, the point still stands. Also, my Xbox may be going out soon, so that's probably why it's so glitched.

What point still stands? GTA V is as far away from unplayable as you can get because, well...you can play it.

And hardware that's close to death will definitely impact games you play. All consoles also seem to act differently, which is why games glitch with some people and not with others.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:29 PM

What point still stands? GTA V is as far away from unplayable as you can get because, well...you can play it.

And hardware that's close to death will definitely impact games you play. All consoles also seem to act differently, which is why games glitch with some people and not with others.

Well I've noticed in a bunch of my games that the FPS drops tremendously in some areas, and the games used to not do this. I seriously hope GTA V isn't the cause, because before I got GTA V, it wasn't no where near as bad as it is now in some of my games. And sometimes, the graphics glitch on my GTA V, where the map will turn black for less than a second and return to normal, not sure what that's all about. I've also had my screen flash colors before with a bunch of fuzz. But my console froze when that happened, and I couldn't bring up the Xbox Menu, that happened in GTA Online. I'm thinking my Xbox may be close to death, had it since October 2009.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

Games can definitely impact your console (Rampant heating (not overheating) and freezes for BF3, for example. Also, I remember TLoU causing some heating problems). I don't know if these'll effect a console long-term, though.

Sounds like your console is on its death bed, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users