Photo

GTA O: Hunt for the Speedo

23 replies to this topic
ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:52 AM Edited by ModderX, 12 April 2014 - 07:03 AM.

Since Rockstar patched SP2MP, I can't put in a Speedo anymore. Has anyone found one online and have got suggested places to search? All I can find is the Rumpo

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:24 PM

What you gonna do with it, you can't even put bp tires and armor on it.

I haven't seen one in Online, maybe drive a Rumpo around the industrial areas will make one spawn?

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

I haven't seen one in Online, maybe drive a Rumpo around the industrial areas will make one spawn?

Thanks :O I'll try that, Rumpo's spawn frequently. Me and my friend do cop chases for fun and get an insanely high wanted level and he sits in the back of the van and shoots. Also, I just like it
  • jtet37 likes this

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:44 PM

Da hell is speedo??

Who wants to wear that sh*t?

• Malibu454 likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

Da hell is speedo??

It's a 4 seater van on GTA that you can't do sh*t to, except rig it with bombs and insure it.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

Thanks :O I'll try that, Rumpo's spawn frequently. Me and my friend do cop chases for fun and get an insanely high wanted level and he sits in the back of the van and shoots. Also, I just like it

Yeah its really fun to do that! You could get the Paradise van, it came with the Beach bum update and can be modified! It's ugly as hell but could work good to mess around with, since you can mod it.

You can get from one of the car selling sites. (not the luxury one.)

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:54 PM

Yeah its really fun to do that! You could get the Paradise van, it came with the Beach bum update and can be modified! It's ugly as hell but could work good to mess around with, since you can mod it.
You can get from one of the car selling sites. (not the luxury one.)

I have one, and it's going once I get a Speedo. The Paradise vans are too ugly.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

Da hell is speedo??

It's a 4 seater van on GTA that you can't do sh*t to, except rig it with bombs and insure it.

Oh..

Yay..

• Captain Revenge likes this

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:06 PM

Chumash plaza, on the road to fort Zancudo. It spawns in the driveway along the fence leading to the back of the buildings on the north side of the plaza. I believe it's the last place with stores (ammunation, barber, tattoo, clothing) on the map until fort Zancudo.

Session jumping may help, but other cars spawn there too so I didn't have any luck with it. I found the best way is to play normally and check it every so often in the same session.
  • ModderX likes this

Zeberto1874
  • Zeberto1874

Yo Bitches

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

Since Cockstar patched SP2MP

You sound dissapionted that the makers of the game have FIXED something cheats exploit?

I for one hope they fix all glitches asap.
  • Captain Revenge likes this

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:23 AM

Whining that you can cheat anymore? Really?

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

If you on ps3 add me @ Kadillac-LaFLARE, I own Trevors Speedo, they usually spawn around Lester Warehouse when I'm done with one of his missions whether I'm driving mine or not. Late night parked occasionally at the abandoned gas station section of his warehouse, I can search, my first character sees alot of rare spawns.

Theres actually a "scripted" one in traffic during 'ROOFTOP RUMBLE' depending the route you take to drop off documents. Im not 1000% percent sure its scripted but I have seen it 4-5 times to believe. I will check back with street names and gps if this is legit

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:40 AM

I'm sure I'll get over it.

If you on ps3 add me @ Kadillac-LaFLARE, I own Trevors Speedo, they usually spawn around Lester Warehouse when I'm done with one of his missions whether I'm driving mine or not. Late night parked occasionally at the abandoned gas station section of his warehouse, I can search, my first character sees alot of rare spawns.
Theres actually a "scripted" one in traffic during 'ROOFTOP RUMBLE' depending the route you take to drop off documents. Im not 1000% percent sure its scripted but I have seen it 4-5 times to believe. I will check back with street names and gps if this is legit

Thanks, but after hunting for the whole day, I finally found one during Grab Your Ballas.

There is one parked up, but after the mission, you can't insure it, as it is a mission car, so I drove to West Grapeseed just above the Alamo Sea (the huge lake thing) and there was a black Speedo in a parking lot. Thanks for offering, but I have one now. :D

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

I got mine in before the patch. Blacked out bp tires blank plate its heist ready

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:21 PM

I got mine in before the patch. Blacked out bp tires blank plate its heist ready

Without bulletproof tires, engine / suspension upgrades, no turbo what are you going to Heist?  

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

Without bulletproof tires, engine / suspension upgrades, no turbo what are you going to Heist?

Im sure he meant FM as well. Most mods on my Rumpos didnt stick, Speedo Im not sure, somedays its the fasest 4 door vehicle, others I feel the tranny is slipping

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

Thanks, but after hunting for the whole day, I finally found one during Grab Your Ballas.
There is one parked up, but after the mission, you can't insure it, as it is a mission car, so I drove to West Grapeseed just above the Alamo Sea (the huge lake thing) and there was a black Speedo in a parking lot. Thanks for offering, but I have one now. :D

which parking lot? Sorry to ask but I need to know these things
  • ModderX likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:05 AM Edited by ModderX, 12 April 2014 - 07:19 AM.

which parking lot? Sorry to ask but I need to know these things

gtav_zps03398f58.pngHere ya go :)

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

Totally misunderstood the title.

I hope your's went somewhere good...

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:41 AM Edited by ModderX, 12 April 2014 - 08:43 AM.

Totally misunderstood the title.

Spoiler

I hope your's went somewhere good...

i want to puke now

but i'm laughing

;-;

also your signature gets me every time i see it

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

Ok thanks, thats 100% spawn too. I didnt see you already gave that info in earlier, I tend to skip pages when people go off topic or start posting feelings

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

Ok thanks, thats 100% spawn too. I didnt see you already gave that info in earlier, I tend to skip pages when people go off topic or start posting feelings

Don't we all XD

BadSquirrel
  • BadSquirrel

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

They didn't patch SP-MP, there is still like 10 methods to use

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members