» «

So you still think cash cards arent the problem?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
215 replies to this topic
  • BigBiff

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

Because games are for fun. For casual fun not 12 hour play binges grinding

So, games can't be fun for long periods of time?

I've never grinded for 12 hours straight in any game ever, and I still have a lot of fun in the games I play most.

• LuapYllier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

Do you see any other reason contact mission payout were nerfed if you can give me a smart answer I have yet to see a reasonable explanation.
Also how did just 2 paid dlcs keep gta iv afloat but 2 paid dlcs cant keep gta online services up

Yes. I can give you a very smart answer...but instead I will just tell you the truth. The goal of an online environment is to have balance in all the game areas. When everyone plays one thing over and over it throws off the balance. When farming was being done on criminal records they nerfed it. When it was on racing in general they nerfed it. When it is on missions they nerfed it. The problem I see that they do have, and that should be what your complaining about, is that they are choosing to nerf things instead of boosting other things. This is proven to work with valentines boat races, weekend air race boosts and now with captures suddenly being played. They should take these sighns as proof of concept and ballance rewards rather than nerf farms.

None of this however has anything to do with cash cards as I assure you the grinders arent the ones buying the cards.
  • JohnGazman likes this

• XJpostman

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

I just look at single player, everything is way cheaper and missions payout more. Why isn't online the same way?

I actually find that once I get a comfortable amount of money I start playing the less paying missions more because I just don't care how much I make since I can already afford everything I want.

It seems like the cash card buyers wouldn't even want the payouts raised to make earning money easier for everyone. Forcing myself to earn money in a video game is not something I take pride in and until GTA went online, was never a problem.

Here's hoping heists don't have a stupid low payout.

• reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

I've never needed to exploit and I've never needed to buy cash cards, so quite frankly, OP, I don't give a f*ck.

• JohnGazman, Odesza, Miss Malevolent and 1 other like this

• Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

To further answer your question OP. Cash cards aren't a problem whatsoever, but people such as yourself, who consistently make cash card related threads are the problem.

• JohnGazman and Chrunchip like this

• Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

Bloody hell, we don't need a billion threads about cash cards, use the search function in future :dozing:
  • Soran Is On, Odesza, Miss Malevolent and 4 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users