Quantcast

» «
Photo

So you still think cash cards arent the problem?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
215 replies to this topic
DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

I dont do my fave missions as they make me lose money who ever would work to lose money. Everything online is overpriced except the cars. Open your eyes

You sucking at the game is not Rockstar's fault.

• Xyn likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:49 AM

Every mission I've played since 1.12 has paid the same as before. Last time I checked base invaders paid $18750 on replays. Instead of trying to choose whether Ryan is retarded or a troll, I've decided he's both. To say he has the brains of a cabbage is, as the joke would have it, an insult to actual cabbage.
  • 2281 and KimberJane like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

I played the Free to play nfs world for years and saw the same things. Originally it staeted with being able to buy cars early using a speedboost micro transaction money. Then they dodnt get enough sale so they released a speedboost only car that was better than the current in game cash king. Currently the races are dominated by 3 of the best cars that can only be bought via speedboost. No other free In game cash car can compete. They effectively killed a game. Now when a lvl 10 joins a race with lvl 60 plus people with fully modded cars and he is in his cheap car or no car at all how will he have a chance because his low paying missions pay pennies

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:51 AM

I played the Free to play nfs world for years and saw the same things. Originally it staeted with being able to buy cars early using a speedboost micro transaction money. Then they dodnt get enough sale so they released a speedboost only car that was better than the current in game cash king. Currently the races are dominated by 3 of the best cars that can only be bought via speedboost. No other free In game cash car can compete. They effectively killed a game. Now when a lvl 10 joins a race with lvl 60 plus people with fully modded cars and he is in his cheap car or no car at all how will he have a chance because his low paying missions pay pennies

Turn custom cars off, numbnuts.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

Most lobbys dont have it off numbnuts

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:53 AM Edited by 2281, 09 April 2014 - 03:53 AM.

Most lobbys dont have it off numbnuts

Host your own races, numbnuts.

• Xyn, lew3112, rob602pa and 1 other like this

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:56 AM

The level 60 should have a better car than a level 10... That's the point of starting off with nothing but a pistol and working your way up to the bigger and better weapons as you go. Same theory goes for cars, or really, anything else in the game... If you started out the game with access to everything, what's the point in playing at all?

I dunno how old you are, but if you've ever played games like "The Legend of Zelda," you don't start off with 20 hearts of life, the magical sword and the entire Triforce pieced together on Gannon's doorstep. You have to earn all of that. It's called "playing the game."

-Bill
  • SAVILLAIN, Xyn and LahTigre like this

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

R.I.P Shawty Lo!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

I hate all of you. I'm gone.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

I dont do my fave missions as they make me lose money who ever would work to lose money. Everything online is overpriced except the cars. Open your eyes

Bullsh*t.

You only "lose money" if you suck at the game by losing over & over.
Maybe you're too young to remember but there used to be a time games punished you if you played badly.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:59 AM

I don't think they're not the problem, I know they're not the problem.

Bingo. Ermac is on the money.

PS Don't tell OP they made it even easier to earn money with this patch either..

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:59 AM Edited by Zee, 09 April 2014 - 04:01 AM.

Wrong place to argue against cash cards OP. Everyone here loves microtransactions and will defend them forever. It's just the new generation of idiots that have ruined gaming across the board, not just GTA, with their acceptance of nickle and diming microtransactions.

D4SWiIq.png
  • gpcguy1 and SonofLosSantos like this

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

Wrong place to argue against cash cards OP. Everyone here loves microtransactions and will defend them forever. It's just the new generation of idiots that have ruined gaming across the board, not just GTA, with their acceptance of nickle and diming microtransactions.

If people want to waste real money on fake money I'm fine with it, because it gives them no real advantage and keeps the DLC free for me.

• 2281 and Personal like this

Zee
  • Zee

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:04 AM

If people want to waste real money on fake money I'm fine with it, because it gives them no real advantage and keeps the DLC free for me.

The pack is free, yet the items inside the pack cost GTA$, which if you want everything without grinding 24/7 you pretty much have to buy a cash card. Thus: appears to be free, but not actually free. (not including beach bum pack because it was just a few shorts and glasses)

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:04 AM

SP to MP is cheating, and last I checked, the modding thing and stuff?

I've sold new player cars right in front of them before. That's why it got patched. That sort of being a prick.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:05 AM

They're only "nickel and diming" those who actually want to pay the money... People that bitch about cash cards act like they're REQUIRED in order to play the game.

-Bill
  • Khelandros likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:05 AM Edited by Xyn, 09 April 2014 - 04:06 AM.

Because they are obligatory in order to enjoy the game, amirite? This is just like MGS4's multiplayer, right?
Oh wait, that was made by Hideo Kojima, so it gets a free pass...hey, maybe his next game will be a demo-length MGS that sells for $30-$40....hmm.

• DontCareBear likes this

Zee
  • Zee

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:07 AM

Because they are obligatory in order to enjoy the game, amirite? This is just like MGS4's multiplayer, right?
Oh wait, that was made by Hideo Kojima, so it gets a free pass...hey maybe, his next game will be a demo-length MGS that sells for $30-$40....hmm.

The hell are you on about? I just said "not just GTA, but gaming across the board"

Fanboys hone in on a single anti-cashcard sentiment and rush to attack without actually reading. Pretty much par for the course on here which is I why I don't even bother arguing it anymore.

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:08 AM

The pack is free, yet the items inside the pack cost GTA$, which if you want everything without grinding 24/7 you pretty much have to buy a cash card. Thus: appears to be free, but not actually free. (not including beach bum pack because it was just a few shorts and glasses)

Wow, so you're saying I actually have to play the game to get the stuff I want to buy? Thank god that's cleared up.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

How come everyone assumes that if we're not glitching, we're grinding? What kind of stupid-as-hell logical fallacy is that?

• lokdogiv, NuklerGhost101838, rob602pa and 2 others like this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Can't we all just agree to disagree and stop b*tching. Its pretty damn annoying.
  • NuklerGhost101838 likes this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

The DLC is not even worth more than $0.99, people that buy cash cards support the practice of micro transactions which will make R* greedy. If people did not buy cash cards we would be getting quality DLC not EA-type bullsh*t.

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

You can still store high end cars & sp/mp (lagswitch) & the current money glitch still works,R* were more worried about when you drank to much whisky,you character cloned & attacked you :/.... I don't think there prioritys are in order.. they made a cheeky $65mil in the first 4 months,JUST on cash cards...

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:09 AM

Oh wait, that was made by Hideo Kojima, so it gets a free pass...hey maybe, his next game will be a demo-length MGS that sells for $30-$40....hmm.

The hell are you on about? I just said "not just GTA, but gaming across the board"

Fanboys hone in on a single anti-cashcard sentiment and rush to attack without actually reading. Pretty much par for the course on here which is I why I don't even bother arguing it anymore.

Was I specifying you alone? No.
My example of MGS was based around the fact that virtually every shark cards complainer singles R* out as if they were Zynga or something... As if no one else ever did anything similar before.

Zee
  • Zee

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:10 AM Edited by Zee, 09 April 2014 - 04:11 AM.

Was I specifying you alone? No.
My example of MGS was based around the fact that virtually every shark cards complainer singles R* out as if they were Zynga or something... As if no one else ever did anything similar before.

"Everyone's doing it" is not a good enough excuse though. It started with Zynga, and now the business model has infected almost every single game company.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:10 AM

You don't bother arguing it because you time and again show you don't understand the argument.

The fact that you insinuate (or rather, bluntly make the association) that anyone who "rushes to attack" (lol, melodramatic much?) anti-cash card sentiment is a fanboy, tells me all I need to know about where you are coming from. 

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:11 AM

Cash cards aren't the problem...

Glitchers/Hackers/Modders (whatever you want to call them) doing everything imaginable, except PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED to get money are the problem.

I personally have two characters, both over rank 100 (one over Rank 120) each with a 10 car garage apartment, both garages full of cars that are all upgraded to my liking, damn near every stitch of clothing available in the game and a bank account that has over $10 million in it.

I haven't spent a dime on a "cash card."
I never used the SP/MP glitch to bring in a fully modded car to sell and profit from.
I was never given a fully modded car to sell.
I never did the LSC money glitch, or any incarnation of it.

I never needed to... Know why? Because I spend my time PLAYING THE GAME AS IT IS INTENDED TO BE PLAYED by doing missions, robbing stores, hitting armored trucks, racing and selling cars to Simeon and LSC, instead of trying to figure out how to get around the coding of the game, so that I don't have to actually EARN anything.

-Bill

Agreed. I'm in the exacts same scenario. 2 characters, both over 100. 10 car garages for each stocked with fully modded cars. All clothes bought for both genders (main is male, secondary is female). All weapons, a Rhino for each, a Buzzard for each and boats and planes for each, as well as a shade under 3mil in the bank...enough money to exist comfortably in GTAO. Never used an exploit, cheated or hacked. Every dime I've made has been through natural progression through the game doing missions, races and deathmatches. In an average session I'll make between 150-200K. I'd probably have 10mil in the bank, but GTAO isn't the only game I play...plus I work and have a social life.

So if I can maximize my gains in cash and RP through simply playing the game, even though I haven't spent NEARLY as much time as some other people have, someone who goes all in on GTAO has no excuse. Cash cards aren't the problem, the lazy f*cking kids who want everything handed to you just because they feel entitled to it are the problem. It's that mentality...which is rampant in the majority of younger gamers...that's ruining gaming AND painting a negative stigma on what being a gamer is.

Rockstar and cash cards aren't the bane of GTAO, the people complaining about them are. Because if they spent as much time actually playing the game as they did bitching about what they can and can't have...they'd probably be legit billionaires.

• Khelandros likes this

Zee
  • Zee

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:12 AM

You don't bother arguing it because you time and again show you don't understand the argument.

The fact that you insinuate (or rather, bluntly make the association) that anyone who "rushes to attack" (lol, melodramatic much?) anti-cash card sentiment is a fanboy, tells me all I need to know about where you are coming from. 

Yet this whole post is an attack with no facts to back anything up. Quite ironic.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:13 AM

The DLC is not even worth more than $0.99, people that buy cash cards support the practice of micro transactions which will make R* greedy. If people did not buy cash cards we would be getting quality DLC not EA-type bullsh*t.

Did you really compare R* to EA? How's anyone supposed to take you seriously after that?

We would not be getting a damn thing if there was no revenue coming from Online at all. You think those servers & their maintenance pay themselves? You think the team patching the game works for free?

R* constantly have to prove to Take-Two that Online is profitable in order for it to still be supported. If Take-Two sees nothing profitable out of it, they will indeed pull the plug on it.

And it's nice that you think the DLC is worth 0.99 cents....and yet we still get it for free. Yeah, they're totally greedy motherf*ckers.

Zee
  • Zee

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:14 AM Edited by Zee, 09 April 2014 - 04:14 AM.

All I have to say is if you prefer Cash Cards to better paying/more Missions and Jobs, you're either drunk or really, really gullible. Or both.

Anyhow I'll just leave everyone with this image that sums up what is wrong with gaming as a whole, because I don't feel like spending the rest of my day arguing with The CashCard Defence Force.

D4SWiIq.png

• Malibu454 likes this

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:14 AM

Again, it's free for me, and that's all I care about.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users