Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

http://gtaforums.com...entry1065149555

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

...unless something has changed recently, you are not required to have ANY of them installed -except the title updates-. If you don't, you won't be able to play with people who do however.

All updates are required to play GTA Online...whenever one comes out, you have to update, it's always been that way

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

It's the people who glitch that make things expensive.  If they glitch a billion, then R* will say, "We will patch the glitch and then make the car cost twice as much because they glitched for more money."  So stop glitching, and maybe R* will be able to reduce prices of some things.  But of course, all the little youtube bitches will still release glitches, and little kids will follow them.

Everything has always been expensive in GTA Online since launch, so your logic just went out of the window. So yeah, ca$h card$ are the reason everything is expensive. Its either Farm boring, low rewarding, not worth the time or effort missions or buy cash cards. Maybe most people wouldn't glitch money if mission weren't so low rewarding and if prices weren't jacked up so high. But they wont buff payouts and reduce prices because it would drastically effect their cash card sales. I could just imagine how low heist payouts would be.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:44 PM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 09 April 2014 - 02:18 PM.

An update is a download. The end. Perhaps you are mistaken because this nickname is given to an "expansion pack". If the updates were not DLC's, they would all be hot fixes because you would not need to download any content.

Wrong. In online gaming parlance "hotfixes" are server-side and "updates" are client-side. In an online game, not all bug fixes can be applied solely server-side, nor can they all be applied solely client-side. It entirely depends upon where the code requiring alteration resides.

Furthermore, not all updates are DLCs. Sure, you're downloading data in an update, but that data does not necessarily equate to game content. If it does, then it can be called "DLC". If, however, that data just alters software code in some way (eg. fixes bugs) then it is just an "update".

EDIT: It just occurred to me that the source of our disagreement may lie simply in how we each define the term "content". I'm taking "content" to mean in-game content, whereas I suspect you are using the term to denote the data contained within a (downloaded) update.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

ah yes that's why prices were 10 times higher than SP prices when the game launched

makes sense XD

sonsie22
  • sonsie22

Gundis

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:19 PM

Cash cards fix the freezing

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

If the payouts werent sh*t, then people would whine less about how expensive things are.

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

Maybe R* should make some fun missions first and maybe they wouldn't glitch for money.

maybe you should go play a different game if it's so boring,,, fuk cry some more and make excuses why you cheat like a douche.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

No no no

V8VwU4Z.gif

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

Holy f*cking Christ if I see 3 more cash card threads on the first page tomorrow I'm gonna stop coming here regularly.

MODS PIN A CASH CARD THREAD AND DELETE AND LOCK THIS STUPID BS

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

Cash card topics are the only reason half of you people exist on this forum.

• Miss Malevolent likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users