Quantcast

» «
Photo

[DLC Concept] July 4th "Freedom Pack" (Muscle cars, etc.)

40 replies to this topic
SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:44 AM

I don't like your storytelling. It could be better.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:22 AM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 09 April 2014 - 10:30 AM.

It's not storytelling, it is a recanting of the true history of this Country that is not the real home of the European settlers.

History is OUR weapon and we do the best we can to remember events such as Wounded Knee.

This country does not represent freedom nor does it represent a democracy.  It represents imperialism ruled by a corporatocracy, created only for the white humans to be equal with other whites.  Only on the surface which is only the tip of the iceberg as the only real equals are those who pull the strings like the banking cartels, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, etc.  

The entire system is rigged to protect themselves by using 3 letter agencies like the FBI, the CIA, NSA, to the patrolling pigs in the street.  This is no fairy tale like the bible, the truth is stranger than fiction.  The media helps them keep control of the population and helps to keep racism alive and well in these modern times.

This is a fight worth fighting for my whole entire life for.  Something worth standing for and dying for.

My heroes have always killed cowboys.

We are but pawns in the scheme of the chessboard, but when a pawn crosses through to the other side... then...

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:28 AM

Yea well, but you know... Nobody f*cking cares in this thread. :)

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

July 4th doesn't mean anything in the rest of the world, just sayin
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:40 AM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 09 April 2014 - 10:41 AM.

The red stripes on the flag represent the Native American blood spilled to steal this land.

Hitler learned from the European settlers who set sail for the New World.

'Merica likes to portray itself as some sort of white knight superhero who saves the World with civilization, only to destroy the Natural wildlife around them.

This is the country where it's first blockbuster Hollywood hit was the "Birth of a Nation."  A movie about the Ku Klux Klan.

Racism, violence, and pure unadulterated evil runs deep in the veins of this stolen country.

LeperJones
  • LeperJones

SANTANIST

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

I want a trucks.

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

If you call a mag "Clip" you're a retard

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

Since R* loves to satirize the 'murican way of life, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that July 4th will bring a new "Freedom Pack" DLC that will include:

DLC includes:

- Sports car (Shelby variant / concept)

- Muscle car (70s Pontiac GTO / 70s Ford Thunderbird hybrid)

- Sports classic car (Corvette C1)

- Motorcycle (Indian-type)

- 6-shot Revolver (Smith & Wesson Model 19)

- New redneck clothing options (plaids, overalls, Uncle Sam top hat)

- Red and white and blue mask,

- Statue of Liberty mask

- 6 new jobs

Of course, there's also the possibility R* cops out and just adds fireworks on the pier at night time...

The thing that I want the most is the Model 19 and some Plaid shirts but this is a good Idea.

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Truth hurts, 'merica hates the truth.  Just ask Edward Snowden.  This is a war broiling underground between the peasants and the ruling class.  This isn't about race or the color of our skin, they've been dividing and conquering for centuries with their powerful weapons known as the bible and the gun.

You seem to be in the middle of the pyramid, content with your 'merican lifestyle so you push aside & ridicule those who speak the truth.

We are LEEJUN.

You might want a different slogan since I believe "We are legion" was said by a demon in the Bible not to mention Mordor...

America is a great country with some flaws just like every place.  I came from a poor family but studied hard and was able to attend some of the world's best schools.  You are from the Philippines?  I know where I would rather live, no offense. 

The red stripes on the flag represent the Native American blood spilled to steal this land.

Hitler learned from the European settlers who set sail for the New World.

'Merica likes to portray itself as some sort of white knight superhero who saves the World with civilization, only to destroy the Natural wildlife around them.

This is the country where it's first blockbuster Hollywood hit was the "Birth of a Nation."  A movie about the Ku Klux Klan.

Racism, violence, and pure unadulterated evil runs deep in the veins of this stolen country.

I tried to be diplomatic but you're obviously a troll/idiot please go away!

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Love the idea, OP.

• LPGTAO likes this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

I'd like it better if they told the story of the American Genocide and the enslavement of Africans in the building of America.

The colonialist way of life that perpetuates white supremacy over all other races, indigenous or otherwise.  I'd like for them to delve deeper into the psyche of American history of the millions of European settlers that stole this land.  Spreading imperialism and capitalism across the World as they plunder resources away from indigenous people's of the World.

To stay on topic: the idea has merit, OP.

To address this: You're clueless. Its cool, now's the time to learn. Crack a book and take a look and you might discover that the "enslavement of Africans" was perpetuated by other Africans, and the Europeans simply saw this as an opportunity to acquire cheap labour.

Slavery would never have been a thing if Africans wouldn't have been busy conquering their neighbours and selling them to the Dutch to bring to America. Before you decide to get up on a high horse and proclaim the White Man is the Devil, you might want to figure out who aided, enabled, and even started the whole shebang.

Then there's this wonderful myth of the Nobel Savage, intune with the land and nature and many other lies cut from whole cloth. The earliest Americans were no better than the later colonists from Europe who arrived. The same raping of the land, wholesale destruction of animal life and land, and crushing of the weaker, earlier, tribes existed from when a bunch of people first crossed the landbridge to when the first Vikings made landfall in Newfoundland.

Anyways, get back to me when you're a little more clear on history and realize that the problem with mankind has alot less to do with the melanin content of the skin and more to do with the way we've evolved from primitives but the same lizard brain still resides in the core.

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; there are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

I'd like it better if they told the story of the American Genocide and the enslavement of Africans in the building of America.

The colonialist way of life that perpetuates white supremacy over all other races, indigenous or otherwise.  I'd like for them to delve deeper into the psyche of American history of the millions of European settlers that stole this land.  Spreading imperialism and capitalism across the World as they plunder resources away from indigenous people's of the World.

To stay on topic: the idea has merit, OP.

To address this: You're clueless. Its cool, now's the time to learn. Crack a book and take a look and you might discover that the "enslavement of Africans" was perpetuated by other Africans, and the Europeans simply saw this as an opportunity to acquire cheap labour.

Slavery would never have been a thing if Africans wouldn't have been busy conquering their neighbours and selling them to the Dutch to bring to America. Before you decide to get up on a high horse and proclaim the White Man is the Devil, you might want to figure out who aided, enabled, and even started the whole shebang.

Then there's this wonderful myth of the Nobel Savage, intune with the land and nature and many other lies cut from whole cloth. The earliest Americans were no better than the later colonists from Europe who arrived. The same raping of the land, wholesale destruction of animal life and land, and crushing of the weaker, earlier, tribes existed from when a bunch of people first crossed the landbridge to when the first Vikings made landfall in Newfoundland.

Anyways, get back to me when you're a little more clear on history and realize that the problem with mankind has alot less to do with the melanin content of the skin and more to do with the way we've evolved from primitives but the same lizard brain still resides in the core.

Whoh... you are blaming the Blacks for American slavery??? Worse yet, you are using the concept of historical knowledge to back this up??  That's total sh*t, friend... total intellectual dishonesty. Yes, there were Africans involved in the trade (as every single civilization has had it's inside collaborators) and yes tribes and nations in Africa enslaved each other, but not in the commercial sense that Europeans did and in nor way near the scale.  You cannot argue that the innocent and naive Europeans had never encountered the concept of slavery before they witnessed this on the dark continent, the Sumerians enslaved "barbarians", the Egyptians enslaved their barbarians, the Jews, the Romans enslaved theirs, the Greeks, the British enslaved the Druids before Africans, and the Americans, in droves enslaved Africans. 

Are Europeans responsible for all the ills of the world?  Well, mostly, but on an individual level... but I kid. No, this White Guilt, this Liberal Weight is false and unfair, but it doesn't wipe the sins of the past from existence.  They will remain there for ever and when we deny them, when we fool ourselves for whatever misguided reasons, we risk repeating and not learning from those past mistakes.

OT: We would need to add a few Lester abilities, like a "Blind Eye" that lasts a whole session for $1 million... we could call it "Too Big To Fail".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users