What ever the price is 

Spoiler

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

I'm prepared. I'm hoping to hit $15M before the DLC comes out. I'm at around $14.78M right now.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:45 PM

I can't imagine Apartments in the city going for much more than $500K .   Now up in PB or on one of the coasts I'd pay $1 - $2 million.

But it looks like R* wants to keep us concentrated in the city to promote Free Roam PVP, so I'll probably be buying a $150k garage.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:05 PM

Who said anything about customizing? I know R* responded with NEW apartments...I just presumed the interior was different...don't think we can customize... Can we?

Clever wording by Rockstar. As I've mentioned before, "new high-end apartment options" could either mean:

a. New apartments.
b. New customization options for existing high-end apartments (such as these customizable television sets).
c. Both!   :panic:

I see, hmmm

Wait till you see all the chrome kitchens and lime green couches...

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

Gotta love how some chump goes straight to Cash Cards for the 1st response LOL You are so Creative. Wow that was Original! After taxes that's like 1 hour at work for 1.25 million in game dollars. Big deal

I hope they make it require a minimum amount of time online like 15 days. That way you have enough time to deserve the perk!. Ranks cant be used because we still have the hacked level players running around. Casuals will never get to that amount of time. Therefore they won't earn the reward. That's how sh*t is supposed to work you put in the effort/time you get the prize. Too many people think they are entitled to instant rewards for doing nothing! Earn something. Do something without cheating and get a prize for being legit for once!

I need time to shag me wife too. I also need to play with my kids.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:36 AM

Clever wording by Rockstar.

Rockstar is quite good at clever wording.  We can see how well that worked out for us before.  Maybe we should keep our expectations in check.  :bored:

I hope r* make it quite hard to buy, especially with the payouts we will get from heist, so im hoping they cost up to 2million and above.

All you #SWAG guys wanting the new apartments to be super expensive, geez. :angry:   Count me out.

If you want expensive, Rockstar should just do it right and auction off 100 new properties TOTAL, for the entire GTA0 population.  Supply and demand.  You would see people buying 200, 400, 1000 cash cards just to be one the chosen few.  :pp

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

a few high end apartments in sandy shores as well...

I dont get why people want high end apartments in SANDY SHORES. there is nothing north of Los Santos (except Chumash/Pacific Bluffs) that is high end, your best getting a low end place out in Sandy Shores

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Street Cat

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

All i want is an underground fortress of doom... Cmon Rockstar make this happen. I would happily pay 200k for that bad boy

The Callisto apartments are nicknamed apartments of doom, besides that, I would totally go for that location.
The eclipse tower is already prime location with the best view, would be odd if they charge us more for a similar apartment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users