Photo

High-life Update - $$ Price expectation on apartments

67 replies to this topic
AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:18 AM Edited by AlexSniperBullet, 09 April 2014 - 07:28 AM.

I had seen a youtube video yesterday just I'm not able to find that site, on locations of these high end apartments, and there were like 4-5 of these, they had a sign with sold written and that had another sign on top with Foreclosure written, and when the youtuber called the number on the sign someone picked up the phone and put it down, there was an apartment near Michael house, Franklin's new pad up on the hill another two in places i don't remember and one massive one up north like just before the county area starts, this last one you could see the interior of the house and jump from the first floor into a pool from the jump pad. Also there was a lot of youtube videos that said there is a chance of these apartments or houses having helipads on the roof. So I'd say we can expect a 750k min price on the big ones i guess....

You likely saw the sites for "STD Contractors" (hilarious name). There are several sites around the island that have their signs out front, saying something to the effect of "future development". slowburn29 posted this image in another thread...the ones circled in thick red are those sites....

As for what I think we'll see...I think there will be a bunch added downtown that are within the same range as the ones we already have, and then some of the properties outside might be more expensive.

I posted something similar to this 

em1b16a2
  • em1b16a2

Post Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:38 AM

• bikerman3, duracellmonkey and AlexSniperBullet like this

LeoV
  • LeoV

Rapist Of North Los Santos

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

A 8 million doller mansion with a 20 car garage, a 3 million doller customizable condo with a 15 car garage. As well as a few high end apartments in sandy shores as well...

(A man can dream)

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:09 AM

i wont mind paying 2millions for an apartment if it have something to do in it...

but paying a high price tag for a nice view and nothing more, its not worth it.

to this point, i only plan on buying a new garage!

what if the interior are customisable, you get a pull with a diving board and a helipad?

Why would that be useful?  A second 10-car garage is the only reason to buy a second property.

• Shmiqq likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

i wont mind paying 2millions for an apartment if it have something to do in it...

what if the interior are customisable, you get a pull with a diving board and a helipad?
Why would that be useful?  A second 10-car garage is the only reason to buy a second property.

yeah rly, fk getting a new apartment dude I want one of those garages in East LS

almost nobody buys the garages or hangs out around them so it's cool, apartments are just a waste of cash if you're after a second one
  • Jobbo likes this

KirkyFunkUh
  • KirkyFunkUh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

All i want is an underground fortress of doom... Cmon Rockstar make this happen. I would happily pay 200k for that bad boy
  • WillWorthington3 likes this

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Weed Smoker.

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:33 AM

I hope r* make it quite hard to buy, especially with the payouts we will get from heist, so im hoping they cost up to 2million and above.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:36 AM

Guessing 500k and up on the Apts  and 200k up for 10 car garages

upgrading the apts is where i think the bulk of the expense will be

someone posted above 10k for a new chair......this might be on the cheap side, when you consider the cost of clothing......i was thinking upgrades might start at 10k for a wall picture and the sky be the limit on anything else

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

Do people really think the existing properties will go up in price?  I'm just going to buy a 10-car garage in East LS, like Shmiqq; aren't they about $130k or so?  Even buying the current top apartment at $400k would be pennies compared to the cost of buying and modding cars to put in it.

redpoint
  • redpoint

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

Don't understand all this talk about "customizing options" for our apartments, this is GTA not Sims....

• poklane, ENZ0 and Jedi_n1te like this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:07 AM

Who said anything about customizing? I know R* responded with NEW apartments...I just presumed the interior was different...don't think we can customize... Can we?
  • poklane likes this

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

Actually once multiple property ownership is allowed, it would be a pre-requisite that these high end property have 10-car garages, otherwise I would just purchase another 400 or 350k apartment, but for me the selling point would be the Helipad options, being able to fly out right from my property would be just badass!!

I hope r* make it quite hard to buy, especially with the payouts we will get from heist, so im hoping they cost up to 2million and above.

you are a retard, dude, as the payouts for heists won't be above 350kg I can bet you on that, and why would you want things to be tougher in this game, just insurance and ammo topups alone can be quite pricy 

Who said anything about customizing? I know R* responded with NEW apartments...I just presumed the interior was different...don't think we can customize... Can we?

yea it was mentioned earlier by someone on this thread, but I haven't found any patch notes mentioning customizable apartments so I think it is bullcrap. I frankly think the apartments might cost about 550 or 600k probably next to the shore so you have easy boat access, and the mansions might be about $1million with a helipad and swimming pool or something.

tali vas Normandy
  • tali vas Normandy

Like for Space Hamster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

I guessing around 500k-700k.
If they don't hold more cars, I doubt they will cost that much.

Spoiler

SHAME
I really wanted to be spoiled

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Thug

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

Even that wouldnt be a problem for 80% of the community.
  • PatrickGTA5 likes this

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

I don't know...What I know is that I'm going to avoid the most expensive one since a lot of people will go there and all the griefers will start camping in that area

Cops 'N Crooks Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:24 PM Edited by 2281, 09 April 2014 - 09:25 PM.

Clever wording by Rockstar. As I've mentioned before, "new high-end apartment options" could either mean:

a. New apartments.

b. New customization options for existing high-end apartments (such as these customizable television sets).

c. Both!   :panic:

• malcolmfunktion likes this

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

Between 300k and 1mil will be fine.

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

I hope 5 million for something really nice and exclusive with fun stuff to do.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

All i know is they better not cost anymore than the current apartments. I'm not gonna be spending all of my money on a high end apartment with a re-skinned interior. Having to spend all of my money on a re-skinned car is enough.

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

I want something everyone and their mother doesn't also have

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Weed Smoker.

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

Actually once multiple property ownership is allowed, it would be a pre-requisite that these high end property have 10-car garages, otherwise I would just purchase another 400 or 350k apartment, but for me the selling point would be the Helipad options, being able to fly out right from my property would be just badass!!

you are a retard, dude, as the payouts for heists won't be above 350kg I can bet you on that, and why would you want things to be tougher in this game, just insurance and ammo topups alone can be quite pricy 

yea it was mentioned earlier by someone on this thread, but I haven't found any patch notes mentioning customizable apartments so I think it is bullcrap. I frankly think the apartments might cost about 550 or 600k probably next to the shore so you have easy boat access, and the mansions might be about $1million with a helipad and swimming pool or something.
no mate your the f*cking retard WTF is 350kg? I think u mean 350k, and yes when people play heist after heist, they will make millions in a day, and i want it to be tougher because the game is too simple and easy for us old enough to actually play it, the game is only " tough" for squeakers.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:56 PM

no mate your the f*cking retard WTF is 350kg? I think u mean 350k, and yes when people play heist after heist, they will make millions in a day, and i want it to be tougher because the game is too simple and easy for us old enough to actually play it, the game is only " tough" for squeakers.

yea its a typo and you are the first retard that wants online to be harder than it already is and its not about experience or age, also the fact that you bring age up means you are probably the 12yr old kid playing this game all day with zero social life and life responsibilities, unlike most of us who have a lot of other priorities to attend to (like work, family, friends etc) other than just playing GTA online all day, only those no life losers have all the time in the world to grind themselves to millions and then bash others for calling the game lifestyle tough. Also I said at max, if we are lucky heist would payout around 350k chances are majority of missions or maybe all of the heist missions would end up having a first time payout of 300k+ then just about 80k or lower when you repeat the missions.

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Weed Smoker.

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:13 PM

yea its a typo and you are the first retard that wants online to be harder than it already is and its not about experience or age, also the fact that you bring age up means you are probably the 12yr old kid playing this game all day with zero social life and life responsibilities, unlike most of us who have a lot of other priorities to attend to (like work, family, friends etc) other than just playing GTA online all day, only those no life losers have all the time in the world to grind themselves to millions and then bash others for calling the game lifestyle tough. Also I said at max, if we are lucky heist would payout around 350k chances are majority of missions or maybe all of the heist missions would end up having a first time payout of 300k+ then just about 80k or lower when you repeat the missions.
so you know im 12 years old that's a fact you say? LOL yh mate course im 12, and to everything else you said, i doubt it very much.

wimthetim
  • wimthetim

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

150k - 1.5million

NathanR808
  • NathanR808

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:17 PM

I got a feeling you wont be able to grind heist. You will probably have to "lay low" after you do one for some time. And you probly cant rob the same place over and over there will most likely be a wait time for that 2..

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

I got a feeling you wont be able to grind heist. You will probably have to "lay low" after you do one for some time. And you probly cant rob the same place over and over there will most likely be a wait time for that 2..

I would rather have higher paying heists that you can only do after a long wait time rather than lower paying heists that can be repeated immediately.

ShadyDrew7
  • ShadyDrew7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

Im thinking about 42-43 Rooftop Rumbles

• anticlimatic likes this

Jordan_LDN
  • Jordan_LDN

The Hottest Thing Under The Sun

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:12 PM

400k-600k is my guesses you know rockstar is pushing cash cards so they will make it expensive

How exactly are they pushing cash cards?

NomadRider
  • NomadRider

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Gotta love how some chump goes straight to Cash Cards for the 1st response LOL You are so Creative. Wow that was Original! After taxes that's like 1 hour at work for 1.25 million in game dollars. Big deal

I hope they make it require a minimum amount of time online like 15 days. That way you have enough time to deserve the perk!. Ranks cant be used because we still have the hacked level players running around. Casuals will never get to that amount of time. Therefore they won't earn the reward. That's how sh*t is supposed to work you put in the effort/time you get the prize. Too many people think they are entitled to instant rewards for doing nothing! Earn something. Do something without cheating and get a prize for being legit for once!

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

Probably double what the highest priced is now. So probably around $800k or maybe even $900k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users