High-life Update - $$ Price expectation on apartments

67 replies to this topic
havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:21 AM

I just want peoples opinion on how much R* might charge for these super high end apartments? the most expensive apartments now are 400k. So what are the guesses?

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:23 AM

400k-600k is my guesses you know rockstar is pushing cash cards so they will make it expensive
  • SCS_Skreamies and K-ROSE like this

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:24 AM

Maybe something as high as 1 million. 

• K-ROSE likes this

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by 2281, 09 April 2014 - 02:24 AM.

I just want peoples opinion on how much R* might charge for these super high end apartments? the most expensive apartments now are 400k. So what are the guesses?

Firstly, they're "high end apartments" not "super high end apartments."

I don't expect them to be any more expensive than the current ones. What will drain your bank account will be customizing them.

• SCS_Skreamies likes this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:25 AM

400k-600k is my guesses you know rockstar is pushing cash cards so they will make it expensive

Cash cards are nice I think, 20 bucks, and you have 1.25mil. 

Vtec_Kicked_In_Yo
  • Vtec_Kicked_In_Yo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

Wait we're getting new type of apartments if so how much will the garage space will be
  • poklane likes this

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

Wait we're getting new type of apartments if so how much will the garage space will be

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:28 AM

I don't expect them to be any more expensive than the current ones. What will drain your bank account will be customizing them.

ok firstly chill, secondly by customise do you mean filling up the extra garage space or do you know something more about those apartments that i don't? (like the apartment itself can be customised??

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

I don't think were getting "new" apartments. Were only getting customization options for our current apartments. Yes no?

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:29 AM Edited by 2281, 09 April 2014 - 02:30 AM.

ok firstly chill, secondly by customise do you mean filling up the extra garage space or do you know something more about those apartments that i don't? (like the apartment itself can be customised??

The apartments themselves can be customized. To what extent, we don't know.

I don't think were getting "new" apartments. Were only getting customization options for our current apartments. Yes no?

Confirmed by Brian B. that we are getting both.

• blk95ta and CrusherTroi like this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

i'd say around 500k-750k. one might be 1m

• K-ROSE likes this

ashtreylil
  • ashtreylil

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

idk thats why i saved up 3 mill

Commander S
  • Commander S

All out of bubblegum

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:35 AM Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd, 09 April 2014 - 02:36 AM.

From the scant preview images that are available, probably something comparable to the existing high-ends - particularly if some of them are new interior styles located in existing buildings. So far, nothing I've seen makes them look that much more impressive than those currently in the game (although having some new base layouts and styles is a welcome addition, IMO).

That said, if this update (or any future DLC) includes something new, like a larger-than-10-car garage or a mansion-style property, I'd expect them to be even more expensive.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

I mean like we can buy a 2nd apartment but are there going to be completely new apartments? If so, then were gonna have everyone living in the same, most expensive apartment! Lol chaos...

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by blk95ta, 09 April 2014 - 02:39 AM.

I would hope not too much more than 600k-750k. Even that might be pushing it unless there is a good reason to upgrade like a bigger garage, more stuff to do, or a location on the beach or something. I'm sure I'll buy one as i've been saving for a bigger place and second garage and have $14.5M.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by havingfunz, 09 April 2014 - 02:50 AM.

From the scant preview images that are available, probably something comparable to the existing high-ends - particularly if some of them are new interior styles located in existing buildings. So far, nothing I've seen makes them look that much more impressive than those currently in the game (although having some new base layouts and styles is a welcome addition, IMO).

That said, if this update (or any future DLC) includes something new, like a larger-than-10-car garage or a mansion-style property, I'd expect them to be even more expensive.

I had seen a youtube video yesterday just I'm not able to find that site, on locations of these high end apartments, and there were like 4-5 of these, they had a sign with sold written and that had another sign on top with Foreclosure written, and when the youtuber called the number on the sign someone picked up the phone and put it down, there was an apartment near Michael house, Franklin's new pad up on the hill another two in places i don't remember and one massive one up north like just before the county area starts, this last one you could see the interior of the house and jump from the first floor into a pool from the jump pad. Also there was a lot of youtube videos that said there is a chance of these apartments or houses having helipads on the roof. So I'd say we can expect a 750k min price on the big ones i guess....

• ChromeTurismo likes this

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

I'm surprised apartments aren't more expensive already tbh. Can't wait to see some new ones

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:02 AM

So expensive that everyone will vacate Eclipse Ghetto. 

• Heists and Jedi_n1te like this

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

200k to 400k

• Jobbo and Chrunchip like this

High King
  • High King

Wild Card Inc.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

When did R* mention anything about customizing our apartments?

atomsteele
  • atomsteele

The Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

If there's one with a helipad I don't care what it costs. Ill buy it. I have 4.5 million and can't wait for 10 more cars...and I dream of a helipad.
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE, statistic and Jedi_n1te like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

FALLING INTO OLD HABIT$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:39 AM

i wont mind paying 2millions for an apartment if it have something to do in it...

but paying a high price tag for a nice view and nothing more, its not worth it.

to this point, i only plan on buying a new garage!
  • Jobbo likes this

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

i wont mind paying 2millions for an apartment if it have something to do in it...

but paying a high price tag for a nice view and nothing more, its not worth it.

to this point, i only plan on buying a new garage!

what if the interior are customisable, you get a pull with a diving board and a helipad?

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

Pass, I`ll save my money on the remote possibility of mansions later on down the road.

If mansions dont come, then I`ll just find other ways of spending the money!

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:05 AM

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.  :p

• JohnGazman and Jedi_n1te like this

V4S
  • V4S

Mischief & Co.♛

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:36 AM

haha yea like $10,000 per each chair something or whatever that insane mark up is online compared to SP.

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

So the question is, are we really going to have two apartments? Or just two properties meaning, we can own a secondary garage..? Has this been clarified or just speculated?

electroleum
  • electroleum

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:53 AM Edited by electroleum, 09 April 2014 - 06:59 AM.

I had seen a youtube video yesterday just I'm not able to find that site, on locations of these high end apartments, and there were like 4-5 of these, they had a sign with sold written and that had another sign on top with Foreclosure written, and when the youtuber called the number on the sign someone picked up the phone and put it down, there was an apartment near Michael house, Franklin's new pad up on the hill another two in places i don't remember and one massive one up north like just before the county area starts, this last one you could see the interior of the house and jump from the first floor into a pool from the jump pad. Also there was a lot of youtube videos that said there is a chance of these apartments or houses having helipads on the roof. So I'd say we can expect a 750k min price on the big ones i guess....

You likely saw the sites for "STD Contractors" (hilarious name). There are several sites around the island that have their signs out front, saying something to the effect of "future development". slowburn29 posted this image in another thread...the ones circled in thick red are those sites....

NLvqb86.jpg

As for what I think we'll see...I think there will be a bunch added downtown that are within the same range as the ones we already have, and then some of the properties outside might be more expensive.

bensons
  • bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:03 AM

idk thats why i saved up 3 mill

No idea here either, I saved up about 2.5 mil so far.

xgleswormx
  • xgleswormx

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Serbia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:03 AM Edited by xgleswormx, 09 April 2014 - 07:23 AM.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users