Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do you keep looking ways to glitch money?

54 replies to this topic
RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:40 AM

why does every person post every little thought that pops into there squirrel sized brain

Why indeed? Any insight? You know, since you appear to be thinking about this....
  • BJMartin likes this

BobEsponjoso
  • BobEsponjoso

GTAddict

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:43 AM

you are wrong OP, just buying every single vehicle from pegasus it's $18.700.000

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:47 AM

How are they useless glitches when you can make £1b from them?

BobEsponjoso
  • BobEsponjoso

GTAddict

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:53 AM

How are they useless glitches when you can make £1b from them?

If you want to get a billion, you have to do the adder glitch 1380 times, and if we imagine each time you do it, is 5 minutes, you'll last 6900 minutes, or as same 115 hours of glitching

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

Because ain't nothin' mo important than the mula.

make-it-rain-gif.gif

Oh Yeeeaaahh!!

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

Its a lot more fun than spending days grinding RR lol
there's also many more people who don't already have this fabled 1 billion

No it's because you either can't afford shark cards or you're too young to even use a debit card, imagine gta online without them - there wouldn't be any servers after a while since they cost so much.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:57 AM Edited by Staten, 09 April 2014 - 02:04 AM.

OP, they do this because they are kids preparing for a lifetime working low-level data entry jobs where they'll be doing the same thing: following a labourious routine for hours on end in order to increase an arbitary number.

It's going to blow their minds when they discover Excel.

• RowanSane and I3AZZAI2 like this

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:13 AM Edited by havingfunz, 09 April 2014 - 02:17 AM.

I can give the OP a very clear reason why people like to glitch or cheat in GTA Online, instead of playing without cheating, and I will do it without insulting him or calling names. All gta games from GTA3 to even GTA5 story mode, have been about playing the game as a cracker or a low life and as the game progressed through missions and side missions you made enough money at the end to become rich or a baller, basically you went from the bottom to the top, and while previous games had tough missions and quests with enough practice and fairly reasonable game-time you could become quite rich. GTA5 infact was the best out of the lot in some ways as you didn't just have to grind through all the missions to make your millions but you could make a lot more by using your head and exploiting the stock markets to make as much as 5 times more than what you would have at the end of the story mode, i think almost 80mil or more. GTA online on the other hand is not a "from bottom to the top" type of gaming, all the prices of items in the game apart from ammo and clothes are quite steep (even the mods to your cars like paint jobs and accessories) while your earning capacity is way to damn limited. It used to be about 12.5k per 8mins now i think its about 18k or so. So basically GTA online isn't the type of game most GTA players are used to as it isn't a "From poor to rich" type of gaming, instead its more of a MMORPG type of gaming where you grind for hours and barely make decent progress, I'm not degrading or diminishing those grinding games but what i'm saying is that GTA Online has changed its gaming framework for online compared to all its past GTA and R* games. If i wanted to play grinding games i'd try pokemon or final fantasy or skyrim..... So basically all past GTA games are short or moderately log and the goal is to go from poor to rich in a fairly decent time, GTA online goal is to make you grind super hard in the game so that you stay playing GTA online forever and also be tempted to buy the super expensive shark cards. There, I have answered your question as logically as possible, without abusing you the OP in anyways.

Euphorica
  • Euphorica

Philosopher

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:21 AM

Everyone calm down. Females are gone. Besides, we have already established that I have the biggest e-pen here.

danowar
  • danowar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

Money glitches are a quick way to ensure we have the funds to do what we think is fun. Ammo, Pegasus/Merryweather/Lester calls, spicing up your garage once in awhile, new content... this all comes with a price. Not to mention the big one: paying insurance. 

Otherwise this is a game about grinding for days to play for a couple of hours (in the way that's fun, anyway) then grinding AGAIN.

I play this game because I enjoy it.  I have waaaaay more money banked than what I need to enjoy it.  I've just enjoyed it that much. 

So, basically you are saying that you don't enjoy the game and have to cheat in order to get to a point where you enjoy it. 

Why not play a game you like?

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

i have about 5 million saved up at level 144. i have everything i need already but probaly gonna blow 2-3 million on the next update.

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

what else is there to do its getting boring online tbh. there are so many people u can blow up with tanks before its like what are we doing out here. its 2am.

k0BqsBN.jpg

Erm so you glitch because the game is boring but glitching has gotta be boring as well. There is quite an irony in your reasoning!

Spare Mango
  • Spare Mango

Car Collector/S.A Photographer

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

Money glitches are a quick way to ensure we have the funds to do what we think is fun. Ammo, Pegasus/Merryweather/Lester calls, spicing up your garage once in awhile, new content... this all comes with a price. Not to mention the big one: paying insurance. 

Otherwise this is a game about grinding for days to play for a couple of hours (in the way that's fun, anyway) then grinding AGAIN.

I play this game because I enjoy it.  I have waaaaay more money banked than what I need to enjoy it.  I've just enjoyed it that much. 

So, basically you are saying that you don't enjoy the game and have to cheat in order to get to a point where you enjoy it. 

Why not play a game you like?

It means my standard for "fun" in GTA costs more than yours does. Don't over-analyze it.

da_illest101
  • da_illest101

GTA World Heavy Weight Champion

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:06 AM

Repeating the same thing over and over again and barely making money is not my idea of fun. Doing glitches is boring, but the reward is big, without it I would have quit the online a while ago. I'll never spend real money on virtual money and yes I have a job and the means to afford the shark cards, still not spending a cent on them.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:07 AM

Little bitches want more and more money because they suck to bad to get it legit.

You are by far one of the most retarded and butthurt members on this forum. Grinding does not take skill. More like, it takes absolutely no life.

FlatsTheButtKicker
  • FlatsTheButtKicker

ɹǝɥɔʇᴉlƃ pnoɹԀ

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:11 AM Edited by FlatsTheButtKicker, 09 April 2014 - 03:18 AM.

No no no thats where your wrong OP I spend most of my glitched money replacing PV's and buying ammo R* doesn't give us enough sh*t to do in this game that is FUN so I spend my time playing with my planes (200 each) tanking people killing PV's and also buying new cars it adds up and I'd like to continue having FUN and the only way to do so is to glitch my self more money so I can safely continue haivng fun for the rest of the time GTAO is a thing

Also why is it that all glitchers are appartly seven year olds who are 'too poor to buy shark cards'

maybe we're normal people who don't like microtransactions and think that we have better things to spend money on then fake crap that we spend on more fake crap

And also I do need to glitch to enjoy this game because the legit version of it sucks crap...

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:16 AM

No no no thats where your wrong OP I spend most of my glitched money replacing PV's and buying ammo R* doesn't give us enough sh*t to do in this game that is FUN so I spend my time playing with my planes (200 each) tanking people killing PV's and also buying new cars it adds up and I'd like to continue having FUN and the only way to do so is to glitch my self more money so I can safely continue haivng fun for the rest of the time GTAO is a thing

exactly!! highest earning capacity of a repeatable mission is like 18.4k right now i think, the insurance for my super cars is like 12.5k, full ammo top up comes to like 20k it think, most expensive paint jobs and those tyre smokes cost between 15-20k so yea, to make enough money to live in LS you either grind like a bitch or glitch.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

Because I don't want to play RR 10 hours a day to buy a car.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:35 AM

Because I don't want to play RR 10 hours a day to buy a car.

your I think OP doesn't realise that we aren't all stay at home 12 year olds that have all the time in the world to game, most of us either work and/or have a social life too................

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:53 AM

in a game driven by money, no amount is enough...

spottedmustang
  • spottedmustang

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:56 AM

Simply because I can
Boom

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:03 AM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 09 April 2014 - 05:10 AM.

Its a lot more fun than spending days grinding RR lol
there's also many more people who don't already have this fabled 1 billion

No it's because you either can't afford shark cards or you're too young to even use a debit card, imagine gta online without them - there wouldn't be any servers after a while since they cost so much.

No? No what? You are not refuting any of my points.

edit: loling hard at people criticizing and psychoanalyzing scubadave

bigc_kbc
  • bigc_kbc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:57 AM

People are gonna do what ever they want regardless of what anyone posts on this forum, it won't change a thing. Might as well live and let live rather than waste your time complaining or picking fights.

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:07 AM

what else is there to do its getting boring online tbh. there are so many people u can blow up with tanks before its like what are we doing out here. its 2am.

k0BqsBN.jpg

So by your logic, it's more fun to glitch yourself to infinite wealth (and I can imagine also high level) just so you can pretty much run around ruining the experience for others in game then actually playing the game, leveling up your character gradually and challenging yourself to get better in the various things there is to do in the game?

WOW. Words can't even remotely describe how convoluted that train of thought is.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:10 AM

why does every person post every little thought that pops into there squirrel sized brain

Hey, I see you keep commenting things in your effort to make the OP look bad, or something like that. Well, let me tell you, I think of you like that guy that's behind his 50" screen complaining about life, bitching about everything he can. Anyway, I don't care.
You are the OP dipsh*t.

Lmao..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users