Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do you keep looking ways to glitch money?

54 replies to this topic
BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

I don't get it, why do you keep looking for ways to glitch MORE money?. From what I know, many of you have already made your way up to billions, but anyway, I see that you keep looking ways to take advantage of the shortcomings that this game has.

In this game, the most money you can possibly spend it's about 15 millions if we keep in mind Tank, pegasus Vehicles, cars, clothes and several little things.

And I've seen that plenty of you already have more than 1 billion, and keep glitching, wtf? wouldn't you like to have fun once in a while? instead of wasting time doing useless glitchs.. If you already have this much money use it for fun at least.

I'm not trying to tell you how to play your game, but I couldn't think about a less fun way to play that spending hours glitching.

• Rammer2k likes this

UndertakerXIV
  • UndertakerXIV

WWE is f*cked. 21-1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:27 AM

OP, prepare for glitches coming to whine.

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:27 AM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 09 April 2014 - 12:29 AM.

Its a lot more fun than spending days grinding RR lol

there's also many more people who don't already have this fabled 1 billion

• Lazy Mofo likes this

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:28 AM Edited by ManInBlack, 09 April 2014 - 12:28 AM.

why does every person post every little thought that pops into there squirrel sized brain 

• MilezDawg, ZeusMowat_278, 2281 and 3 others like this

L5B4LIF3
  • L5B4LIF3

Veteran Fighter

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:28 AM

Cash Cards...

Nuff said.

• SonofLosSantos likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ⱥshɇs

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

Cash Cards...

Nuff said.

Ha Ha Ha..so original.

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

why does every person post every little thought that pops into there squirrel sized brain 

Hey, I see you keep commenting things in your effort to make the OP look bad, or something like that. Well, let me tell you, I think of you like that guy that's behind his 50" screen complaining about life, bitching about everything he can. Anyway, I don't care. 

UndertakerXIV
  • UndertakerXIV

WWE is f*cked. 21-1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:32 AM

Hey, I see you keep commenting things in your effort to make the OP look bad, or something like that. Well, let me tell you, I think of you like that guy that's behind his 50" screen complaining about life, bitching about everything he can. Anyway, I don't care.

You are the OP dipsh*t.
  • pokemon4ever, MilezDawg and Xyn like this

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:32 AM

LOL OP  :lol:

• MilezDawg likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

That made me giggle

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

what else is there to do its getting boring online tbh. there are so many people u can blow up with tanks before its like what are we doing out here. its 2am.

k0BqsBN.jpg

• Malibu454 likes this

Spare Mango
  • Spare Mango

Car Collector/S.A Photographer

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

Money glitches are a quick way to ensure we have the funds to do what we think is fun. Ammo, Pegasus/Merryweather/Lester calls, spicing up your garage once in awhile, new content... this all comes with a price. Not to mention the big one: paying insurance. 

Otherwise this is a game about grinding for days to play for a couple of hours (in the way that's fun, anyway) then grinding AGAIN.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:35 AM

Apparently you care enough to reply.

I see your getting off to a wonderful start on our lovely little forum.

Welcome to GTAForums

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:36 AM

You are the OP dipsh*t.

I was referring to threads in general, idiot, stupid, jerk or whatever you are, you need to improve your reading..

UndertakerXIV
  • UndertakerXIV

WWE is f*cked. 21-1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:38 AM

You are the OP dipsh*t.
I was referring to threads in general, idiot, stupid, jerk or whatever you are, you need to improve your reading..

Best comeback you can think of?
  • ManInBlack likes this

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:39 AM

They have to be found to be fixed.

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

It's fun and addictive. It's like a mini game in itself.

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

You are the OP dipsh*t.

It's fun that that's the only thing you can answer, Like i said, improve your reading, it's not that hard.

• UndertakerXIV likes this

UndertakerXIV
  • UndertakerXIV

WWE is f*cked. 21-1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

You are the OP dipsh*t.

It's fun that that's the only thing you can answer, Like i said, improve your reading, it's not that hard.

Like I said, best comeback you can think of?

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

You are the OP dipsh*t.

Like I said, best comeback you can think of?

Yes, yes it is.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:44 AM

Little bitches want more and more money because they suck to bad to get it legit.

• Xyn and BJMartin like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ⱥshɇs

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:47 AM Edited by Xyn, 09 April 2014 - 12:55 AM.

You are the OP dipsh*t.

Hey, he lets you act as the Undertaker...let him talk in 3rd person like Randy Savage or The Rock if he wants. 

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

OP doesn't know he's OP, LOL
  • UndertakerXIV likes this

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:55 AM

English it's not my native language, so answer me this question, please. If i say "I see you keep comenting things in your effort to make the OP look bad" couldn't I be referring to OP's in general? and other threads? I don't know if your comprehension it's bad, Or I expressed in a wrong way.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:56 AM

Because ain't nothin' mo important than the mula.

make-it-rain-gif.gif

• Malibu454 likes this

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:57 AM

English it's not my native language, so answer me this question, please. If i say "I see you keep comenting things in your effort to make the OP look bad" couldn't I be referring to OP's in general? and other threads? I don't know if your comprehension it's bad, Or I expressed in a wrong way.

i actually understood what you meant 

BJMartin
  • BJMartin

Meth, not even once.

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:00 AM Edited by BJMartin, 09 April 2014 - 01:00 AM.

i actually understood what you meant 

So, I was right, you make an effort to make everybody look bad. Buy some happiness on eBay, maybe that way you will not have to be here commenting things that are not related to the thread.

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

So, I was right, you make an effort to make everybody look bad. Buy some happiness on eBay, maybe that way you will not have to be here commenting things that are not related to the thread.

What?

• MilezDawg likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ⱥshɇs

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

Why would you be referring to OP's in general? Where the hell does that come into the topic in any way or form?

English is not my first tongue neither, and I still type better than 90% of people on this site. Stop using that as an excuse.
You're on an English based site. It's you who has to be up to scratch, not the rest of the forums who has to tolerate your misuse of the English language.

• Insert-Coin-To-Continue and UndertakerXIV like this

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:22 AM

because we want to have fun in the game and not play the same boring f*cking missions over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again just to afford a f*cking grenade
  • Senor_taco28 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users