115 replies to this topic
NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

At Will Power: Clean-up Song

Effect: Humanoids and creatures within 10 meters join together to spruce up the surrounding area, if they are so inclined. +10 Fun to those affected

Barney begins to sing the song he'd performed hundreds of times before. As he pranced around the room, he straightened chairs, dusted counters, and picked up some of the debris from whatever had happened here while he was out cold...

Wait a second. He wasn't Barney. Not really anyway. What the hell was happening to him. What the hell was his real name? He hoped his new friend didn't sense his inner turmoil.

• Moonshield and gtamann123 like this

Tyler
  • Tyler

bubblingbubblingbubbling

• NATO
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:22 AM

"Hi the names Cannonrage, Elite Tactical Marine Sniper Tim Cannonrage. Do either of you know what is going on here?"

Daniel looked at the man who stood before him. He was a staggering figure, his eyes just as black and void of any human goodness as he remembered. So it wasn't a trick of the mind.

"The name's Daniel. I'm an oilman, you will agree. Well, was. This place looks like the frontier now, doesn't it? Say, where are we, sport?"

The bald man with a chin of thin frizzled decaying vines stood staring. His eyes looked deep into every aspect of Daniel. Daniel gulped and extended his hand in friendship.

Melchior
  • Melchior

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by Melchior, 09 April 2014 - 03:25 AM.

Initially offended by his fellow dinosaur's lack of response, Brosef reminds himself that he knows what a hang over are like and decides to cut him some slack. He sees a colourful pony prance by, but before approaching her, remembers his strong heteronormative values, vis-a-vis the fact that men shouldn't be seen interacting with colourful ponies, no matter how internally enchanted they are.

Affected by the clean-up song, he attempted to spruce the place up a bit, but gave up when his lack of opposable digits proved a challenge. But not before attempting to pick up a vile of morphine with his teeth, breaking it instantly so that contents fell down his throat. Brosef was wasted, and would have to put his plans for a killing spree on the back burner, as he would have to rely on the humans and fluffy humanoid dinosaurs to help him navigate his surroundings in his opioid induced stupor. 

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:26 AM

Fluttershy made her way down the long, dilapidated hallway until she finally came across a door. Cracking it open, she saw a bunch of strange creatures cleaning and dancing... This wasn't right. How could someone have fun in such a place? she thought. There must be something wrong here. I hope these things won't hurt me.

Still, she felt the need for answers and allies in this strange world, and the urge overran her fear of these creatures. Slowly making herself into the corner of the room, she spoke.

"Um... Hello?"

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:27 AM

Edward is lost. The last thing he remembers is that his wife Bella and their sweet daughter Esme had been racing the wolves through the forest; now, almost suddenly, he finds himself in the company of strangers. What is this? Some trick of the mind? But no, the smell of blood is strong and nearly overpowering. These people must have some idea why he was dragged to this unholy place, but edward's bloodlust is becoming too much to handle. Someone with him smells... absolutely delicious...
  • Moonshield and Tyler like this

Witchking-J-F
  • Witchking-J-F

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:28 AM

"The name's Daniel. I'm an oilman, you will agree. Well, was. This place looks like the frontier now, doesn't it? Say, where are we, sport?"

Tim shakes hands with the mustached gentlemen. He is not sure if he can trust Daniel, his mode of speech is strange and his eyes seem calculating. However at least he is human, and white. Daniel also seems to fear Tim a little, Tim likes it when people are afraid of him.

"Good to meet you Danny, not sure where we are, I just woke up myself. Looks like some kind of hospital, but there are no staff. I met a guy in a dinosaur suit earlier in the corridor who seemed okay. Let's go and see what he is doing."

• Icarus likes this

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:28 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 09 April 2014 - 03:29 AM.

At Will Power: Clean-up Song

Effect: Humanoids and creatures within 10 meters join together to spruce up the surrounding area, if they are so inclined. +10 Fun to those affected

Barney begins to sing the song he'd performed hundreds of times before. As he pranced around the room, he straightened chairs, dusted counters, and picked up some of the debris from whatever had happened here while he was out cold...

Wait a second. He wasn't Barney. Not really anyway. What the hell was happening to him. What the hell was his real name? He hoped his new friend didn't sense his inner turmoil.

Tingle, seemingly unaware of the great 'inner turmoil' the purple monster in front of him faced, clapped and jumped as his new friend, if you could call it that, sang a wondrous melody perfect for children and Tingles alike.

As he danced, the bottles in one of hands let out a loud clink every so often as the pills inside rattled in response to the wild movements they faced, reminding Tingle of their presence.

"Say, buddy, do ya know what these things are? I picked 'em up from some poor fellow's room, and don't know what to do with 'em. Would you mind taking them off of me? For a price, of course."

Tyler
  • Tyler

bubblingbubblingbubbling

• NATO
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:35 AM

[OOC] I just want to establish that my character has the power of unflinching amorality in business ethics and outstanding charisma. He also has +8 to all forms of energy gathering other than solar, wind and water. This comes at the cost of being incredibly difficult to work with and a tendency to go on tantrums that make him hurt the feelings of everyone within a twenty foot radius unless they have high endurance or agility.

• theadmiral likes this

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:39 AM

Barney, who has always struggled resisting pushy friends, patted nervously at his sides, only to realize that his pockets and their contents were sealed inside the suit with him.

"Sorry, friend" he said, a little disappointed with himself. Fortunately, several other survivors approach the reception area, breaking the awkward tension. One was the suave redneck from earlier, joined by a middle aged man with an insanely intense stare. A pink pony-esque creature also emerged, and offered a nervous greeting. The angry laser-raptor from before was apparently stoned out of his mind in the corner, but at least he had helped tidy up first.

"So, does anyone know what's going on here?" Barney eye'd Tim Cannonrage, who seemed like he would be the perfect candidate for the group's leader.

• theadmiral likes this

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 09 April 2014 - 03:43 AM.

From what I can gather, Tingle + Barney where at some entranceway that turned out to be barricaded with corpses and 2x4's that was quite close to the reception area/ward where everyone woke up, and gtamann managed to reach some door opposite of the building and get to a gas station, correct? 

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:46 AM Edited by TEoS, 09 April 2014 - 03:51 AM.

<ps} As far as I can tell, yes. I can see this getting out of control considering some people will be able to play for longer/later, especially with time zones. Players should be wary of advancing too far from the group during downtime, lest they wander off out of the story. The topic is new right now, so it's a little hard to keep up with. 

rawrsnar, I don't know if you want to call a break or something, now that we seemed to be in a good gathering place, and give us some story.

edit: If you don't mind me suggesting, introducing an NPC (like a nurse or something) who can give us whatever backstory you'd like, who can then be immediately killed off as soon as we set off on our adventure so you're not bogged down micromanaging a useless character.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:53 AM

"BELLA, MY LOVE, WHERE ARE YOU," Edwards bellows in his century old brooding dulcet tone, a spark in his eye. These strangers have done somethig with his family, he can feel it. He rushes towards the man who obviously leads the group; an imposing military man with the laid back gait of a biker but the steely stare of a man who' has faced combat. "Tell me where I am, damn you!" He can not hear the man's thoughts over this over powering seductive scent. It's all he can do to keep from tearing these people apart; his face contorts with disgust at his own impulses. "TELL ME!"
  • Voodoo, Tyler, Melchior and 1 other like this

Melchior
  • Melchior

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:06 AM

[OOC] I just want to establish that my character has the power of unflinching amorality in business ethics and outstanding charisma. He also has +8 to all forms of energy gathering other than solar, wind and water. This comes at the cost of being incredibly difficult to work with and a tendency to go on tantrums that make him hurt the feelings of everyone within a twenty foot radius unless they have high endurance or agility.

Appalled at Daniel's lack of social responsibility, Brosef attempts to breach his calm and charming facade with complex political arguments. His normally eloquent screeches are slurred by the morphine and he quickly gives up.

As the morphine wears off, he senses the presence of a sexy, square jawed vampire. He squeals with joy believing it to be Bill Compton, but is disappointed to find that it is in fact Edward Cullen. He knows enough human popular culture to have a strong opinion on vampire fiction. As a beast of prey, he respects Tim Cannonrage's hardiness and submits to his authority. He is ready to face the wasteland with his grizzled new friends.

• theadmiral likes this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

<ps} As far as I can tell, yes. I can see this getting out of control considering some people will be able to play for longer/later, especially with time zones. Players should be wary of advancing too far from the group during downtime, lest they wander off out of the story. The topic is new right now, so it's a little hard to keep up with. 

rawrsnar, I don't know if you want to call a break or something, now that we seemed to be in a good gathering place, and give us some story.

edit: If you don't mind me suggesting, introducing an NPC (like a nurse or something) who can give us whatever backstory you'd like, who can then be immediately killed off as soon as we set off on our adventure so you're not bogged down micromanaging a useless character.

Sounds good to me. So to recap, we've got the majority of our people in a hospital room, and we've two guys looking for the rest after breaking out. Seems like a good place to stop. Tomorrow I'll have something to thicken the plot and give our characters a bit more propose.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:58 AM

Sounds good to me. So to recap, we've got the majority of our people in a hospital room, and we've two guys looking for the rest after breaking out. Seems like a good place to stop. Tomorrow I'll have something to thicken the plot and give our characters a bit more propose.

When should we expect that post to resume the game?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

During the down time I'd like to roll my small arms fabrication skill ( Rolf and Jean Luc Dickhard used to work at the Prolinia 3 Blaster fabrication orbital station in the Arcturix cluster right off the trade lanes before they got their space trade ship) so I just want to make sure my blaster pistol gun shooter is tip top if any trouble kicks off. So I think it's probably a routine target number for me since my character did it a few times before

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:48 PM Edited by Daz, 09 April 2014 - 02:29 PM.

Professor Hangle

A university physics professor who had been living under a bridge after being laid off from his job for urinating in public due to a fencing accident that caused him to acquire a second urethra that was uncontrollable.

Previously:

Prof Hangle wakes up under the bridge where he resides. He noticed something is not right with the world. He gets up and takes a look around, his limbs are numb and wonders why he feels not as tall as he used to be. He floats over to a blown up Toyota Prius and takes a gander at himself in the side mirror. "Heavens to Betsy!" he exclaims as he notices he is now an anthropomorphised purple coat hanger. Hangle was so shocked he slipped back and got his hook caught round the car window frame and accidently unlocked the door with his new appendage. He hit the radio on with his face and realized it was not picking anything up. A shadow caught his eye in the rear view mirror, it was something moving in a nearby building. He waddled over to an adjacent house, jumped through the broken glass of the window and made his way upstairs and looked out of a small window. "Well I'll be blown" he optimistically yelped as he saw what looked like a human. "Maybe that chap might be able to explain what is going on to me", Mr Hangle made his way to another window to get a better view. He saw what looked like large human-like figure that seemed to have a potato for a head. It was getting up after laying down and seemed to have flexed it's muscles. Mr Hangle thought to himself "I really hope that mutant knows what has happened to me" He also noticed what looked like some sort of dinosaurs in an opposite room, and despite how ridiculous that seemed, he shrugged it off because of course after all, he was currently a coat hanger.

Hangle left the building and made his way down the street to the large building he saw the potato headed freak. Wondering to himself "I wish I had taken up biology instead of physics, maybe I might have known what the jinkies is going on with me!". The smell of mothballs and urine pierced his nostrils and it smelled like home. On his way he noticed someone sat on the floor on the curb with their knees tucked up near their face. "Hello? Are you alright?" Hangle carefully asked as he moved slowly closer. At first there was no answer. He asked again "Hello? Are you ok? Are you hurt?". As he moved closer he discovered it was an old crying Asian woman. She was not responding to Hangle even after the third time. "Can you hear me?" Hangle asked before carrying on towards the large building.

As he turned away to continue on the woman leapt upwards and shouted "THE GOLDEN CHILD! THE GOLDEN KEY!" she viciously grabbed Professor Hangle and squeezed his body together to elongate his structure. "What are you doing you crazy old bat!" Hangle shouted as he was being fashioned into a something that resembled a TV aerial. The crazy old crying Asian woman swiftly shoves Hangle head first up her nether regions, Hangle's muffled screams are silenced as out comes a foetus dangling off the quiff of Mr Hangle.

The woman dons a balaclava and runs off giggling. The foetus soon scooped up by a prairie dog going mach speed down the road.

Professor Brian Humpadink Hangle lays mentally and physically broken in the street never to meet the man with guns as strong as iron. All hope is lost but Hangle waddles painfully towards the large building. He hears Cher songs being sung from the upstairs rooms which make his rigid frame bend at the very core. He finds a fridge with clear plastic cups inside which seem to contain vanilla yoghurt. He takes one out and has a sip. "Ugh, salty as neck 'n' mutton on a Sunday mornin'!" he gargled whilst he noticed the giant red cross on the wall. It slowly dawned on him as he turned the cup around and notice the label. 'Semen samples'.

To the sounds of Cher Professor Hangle starts choking and continued to rusted away in a sea of disinfectant and jizz. He uttered one last thing as he perished for eternity.

"I wish...

I never took up fencing...
"

[OOC]Guys wtf, I died already.[/OOC]

R.I.P

hangle-wizadora.jpg

• Moonshield, Icarus, Witchking-J-F and 4 others like this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

I'll be updating soon so we can move along... Just a bit busy ATM with school

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Lord Protector

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

Name: FJELLHAMMER OF THE COSMIC STORM

FROM A TIME BEFORE TIME, FJELLHAMMER STRODE AMONG THE PRIMORDIAL TRIBES OF AN ANCIENT EARTH. A TITAN AMONG MEN, HE WAS CHOSEN AS THIS ANCIENT EARTH'S CHAMPION TO DEFEND ITSELF AGAINST AN ALIEN THREAT. IN THE END, THE ALIEN PRESENCE HAD NO CHANCE. HE ASCENDED INTO THE PANTHEON OF THE OLD GODS, BECOMING A TRAVELER OF THE COSMOS, A SILENT GUARDIAN OF THE STARS, SLAYER OF SPACE TROLLS, TAMER OF THE WOLVES OF ANDROMEDA 7, CONQUEROR OF EARTH 3 (THE SECRET EARTH), AND EMANCIPATOR OF THE ELVEN SLAVES OF THE HALEY MINING COLONY. ENEMIES OF HIS BEWARE, BE IT FLAYED BY HIS STARMETAL SWORD, SKEWERED LASER SPEAR, OR AT THE RAZOR-SHARP MAW OF HIS ANDROMEDAN WOLF THUNDERFANG, YOU WILL PERISH.

gallery_59676_5869_201057.jpg

FJELLHAMMER LOOKS OVER THE SUPERNOVA CLOUD OF CASSIOPEIA A, FLOATING ATOP A VIEWING PLATFORM OF HIS COSMIC LONGSHIP. THE HUES OF BLUES, REDS, AND YELLOWS GLIMMER ABOUT AS HE CONTEMPLATES HIS VERY EXISTENCE. A CONTEMPLATION OF WHICH HAS LASTED EONS.

• Daz, Witchking-J-F, NAME CHANGE LOL and 2 others like this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

Name- Dig Bick
Species- Badass Rebel
Some details on the character- Badass rebel 'Dig Bick' charges around the wasteland carrying a Smith & Wesson and an M37 pump action, with a nasty Quaalude addiction and a shoot on sight policy for ugly people.

Dig, groggy and confused, begins to confront the true horror of his new situation; he appears to now be the only Dig Bick in a Dittle Lick world. Conveniently the Gods of mercy, or maybe irony have bestowed upon him a hefty supply of Diazepam and a bottle of ether to the side of his hospital bed. Checking around the room, Dig finds a dapper suit, real David Bowie Station to Station type sh*t. Needless to say, Dig Bick swiftly returns to the swag motherf*cker that he was destined to be and in fact was, before Hell's gates decided to once again belch out all manner of creature. Dig suits up, collects the conveniently left medication and Consults the nearby mirror for the latest post Industrial fashion tips.

Dig's preening in the half smashed mirror was disturbed by the ramblings of two other apparent inmates in said hospital. He paid no attention to the fact that the conversation began 14 hours ago; after all Dig thought, "time is a flat circle." Dig proceeds to accompany the two other lost souls mid chatter.

"Hi I'm Dig Bick and I look f*cking great, I have enough sh*t here to get us laid out for a whole night so let's get out of here and find some sweet pieces of ass to party down with like it's 2999"

• Melchior and EphemeralStar like this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:33 PM Edited by WBaker, 09 April 2014 - 10:34 PM.

Name: Keegle
Species: half-goblin

Details: A typical half-goblin, Keegle is short, weak, devious, greedy, untustworthy, ugly-as-sin, and speaks in a timbre often compared to nails on a blackboard intertwined with a crying baby. He has a face that even other half-goblins do not find attractive, and often reeks of Axe body spray. Usually drunk, and always obnoxious.

Currently, Keegle has no idea where he is, how he got there, or who's ass his hand is on. A thin line of spittle runs down his face. He turns to the ass grabee, and intones in voice that is a striking immitation of a drowning cat, "Waaaasup bitch! Yous wanna go get BUSY!!!?"

Anyone feel free to work with me on this.
  • Voodoo likes this

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

Name: Michelle "Big Les" Rodriguez

Species: homosexual

Origins: Texan belle who loves the deep south

Details: badass bitch who is best friends with Dig Bick the badass rebel, short but agile, trained pilot, can handle weaponry and sharp objects, owns 25 varieties of wife beaters, eats pussy

Avatar-michelle-rodriguez-12732812-853-4

Michelle lays unconscious in her hospital bed.....

(OOC - sorry, going to bed, I'll 'wake up' and start my story tomorrow :p)

roleplay

• Voodoo, Tyler, Melchior and 3 others like this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:14 AM Edited by rawrsnar, 10 April 2014 - 12:16 AM.

There everyone stood in the room meeting and greeting and all that sh*t, when the door swung open and a middle-aged man with a bloody face and ratty clothes stormed into the room.

"Alak bahar mehkla folgt dada!" The man screamed, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.. Around him, the various creatures had a wide mix of facial expressions, though most looked fearful. The man grinned wickedly and continued to scream gibberish, glaring at each creature before quickly snapping into a normal expression.

"I'm just f*cking with you all," said the man, feeling the need to swear for no particular reason. "Anyways, my name is Plot Convenience. I, for some strange reason the writer doesn't feel like explaining right now, might know what's going on. Tell me, one of you, what has happened since you woke up."

The various creatures in the room continued to stare until one of them made their way forward.

Witchking-J-F
  • Witchking-J-F

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Tim Cannonrage eyes the newcomer suspiciously whilst flexing his powerful biceps. He turns to the group and says

"I don't trust this guy, my gut tells me we should ignore him. A long time ago they stopped giving me orders in my job as a Highly Decorated, USMC Sharpshooter because they realised that my gut and my instincts were the only direction that I needed. I say we get out of here and try and find some more survivors. What do you say guys? Barney, weren't you saying something about some kids earlier? Where were they?"

• Icarus, NAME CHANGE LOL, Voodoo and 1 other like this

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:31 AM

Barney sighed, relieved that someone had finally taken control of the situation.

"Actually, I can take us to the school. In fact, let me draw us a map on one of these pieces of paper. Sorry, I've got my mitts on, so it won't be good."

nm83g61.jpg?1

"Let's get the heck out of here!"

• Daz, Witchking-J-F, Voodoo and 1 other like this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:35 AM

Despite being middle aged, Plot Convenience wiggled his finger like an old man would. "That would not be wise," He warned. "You have... Er... Been warned."   

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:38 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 10 April 2014 - 12:38 AM.

Tingle, surprised by the appearance of yet another strange-looking being, jumped back and fell back, once more, and pulled himself up.

"Uhm, mister? Could you by any chance know what these here bottles are and what're those little things inside them?"

Tingle shook the three plastic vials, the half dozen pills inside each one rattling against the orange walls of their small domain with every motion of the elf's hand.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:51 AM Edited by rawrsnar, 10 April 2014 - 12:52 AM.

Tingle, surprised by the appearance of yet another strange-looking being, jumped back and fell back, once more, and pulled himself up.

"Uhm, mister? Could you by any chance know what these here bottles are and what're those little things inside them?"

Tingle shook the three plastic vials, the half dozen pills inside each one rattling against the orange walls of their small domain with every motion of the elf's hand.

Plot Convenience eyed the bottles. "How would I know? I'm a wise guy, not a pharmacist. Anyway, just listen up, all of you. You're all not aware what is going on, right? Well duh." Plot Convenience went on to speak a multi-page biography filled with revelations and sh*t, but I'll spare you the boredom. "So anyway, you are all here in this wasteland pretty much. Same with me, as you have noticed, but i'm just some dude who was born here. And I'm going to be honest - you are pretty much screwed out of your life at this point. There's no way you can make it home. Yeah, sorry. Well actually there is one way, but no being knows what it is. It probably has to do with something really deep and symbolic. Have fun!"

The strange man then ran out of the room and into the unknown. 

NAME CHANGE LOL
  • NAME CHANGE LOL

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:57 AM

<ooc> Tim Cannonrage and Barney have formed a party. For the sake of non-redundancy, we will agree on general actions in private, and will share control of non-important events i.e. travel

Tim and Barney share a grim look, communicating almost telepathically that they don't like this guy at all. 

"Now Tim, I can see that look in your eye, he's not worth the trouble. Obviously you can pound this dweeb into dirt."

Tim and Barney pry a few 2x4s loose and escape the hospital. As they look around, trying to find their bearings, they spot the uncouth redneck from earlier at a gas station, apparently trying to make off in an SUV.

"Oh dear," Barney says. "Let's go see what he's up to"

• Witchking-J-F likes this

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:05 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 10 April 2014 - 01:11 AM.

Tingle, seeing how the nearest hospital exit was now open, thanks to the purple monster and his goatee-toting friend, and that everyone else was in some sort of a limbo state, ran outside and down the steps leading to the hospital's entrance, and gasped at the sight of the world in front of him. High mounds of sand covered the bleak landscape, with an relentless sun sitting high above the few mountains in the distance. About a mile or so away, a decrepit gas station sat, with a a number of cars sitting in its lot. 

Put off by the purple monster's newly found friend, Tingle decided to head west instead, away from the duo, and turned left, onto to find more sand. However, as Tingle threw a hand up to his forehead to shield his small eyes from the sun bright haze, he noticed, a few miles away, some sort of makeshift outpost, with a half dozen or so uniformed figures standing around it, machine guns slung around their shoulders. 

Tingle, for whatever reason, wasn't put off by the weaponry of the mysterious beings (likely due to the fact he had never seen a gun before), and decided to make his way towards the somewhat imposing structure.

Fur reference. (Without the two figures in the foreground or the grand sandy/rocky outcrop things. An' imagine some mountains in the distance.)

desert_outpost_by_elrohr-d59b3d9.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users