CannonRage
  • CannonRage

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best W-J-F 2002-2016
    Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

Tim wakes up in the hospital feeling groggy. The last thing he remembers is being at the bar pounding shots with some hot girls of questionable age and morals. "Must have overdone it and got alcohol poisoning again" he thinks, that is four times this year now.
Tim buzzes for the nurses, maybe they will be cute and he can get a sponge bath out of this, heheh  ;)

When nobody comes Tim climbs out of bed and flexes his powerful muscles. He notices that his prized possession, the shell casing from the bullet he used to snipe Osama Bin Laden's evil twin, is not hanging around his neck anymore like it should be. 
He opens the door and starts to investigate the seemingly deserted hospital.

• Daz, Icarus, Melchior and 1 other like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

Yeah as a space pirate captain i've got like a cartography (stellar) 8 or 9 too so im not sure if I need that noted or if we can just run with it

Tyler
  • Tyler

tempora labuntur

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

Daniel Plainview had an enormous headache as a result of being cut off from his daily dose of morphine and pharmaceutical cocaine. He sat up and looked at the gown they had put on him-- he was all but naked and this discomforted a man of such elegance. Especially since this was a public establishment. But there was more concerning matters to attend to: his entire left leg was charred black and smelled like Vietnamese pork rolls. He questioned this for a moment but thought it best to ask a doctor before making hasty generalizations. Only there were no doctors. There were no friends and family either but Daniel didn't have any of those anyway. He stretched and got out of the stained hospital bed, holding the back of his gown closed with one hand and rubbing his perpetually stubbled face with the other. He headed for the door.

• theadmiral likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:31 AM Edited by gtamann123, 09 April 2014 - 02:34 AM.

[OOC] so our characters cant even interact with one another? So we are basically all in our own separate worlds and not the same world together? [ooc]

Fine. Greg wanders into the hallway and discovers the hospital is ransacked. All useful supplies seem to have been taken during the event. Greg still has no idea what is going on. He walks to the nearest stairwell and hears a violent moaning sound coming from a few floors below. He then walks to the window and finds the hospital is surrounded by a huge undead horde.  

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

[OOC] so our characters cant even interact with one another? So we are basically all in our own separate worlds and not the same world together? 

Well if we can get my cartography skill noted I can probably find us all on a map using a space sextant and spyglass but it could be a long shot. I'm thinking target number 9 on a 3d6 roll, rerolling sixes.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• BUSTED!
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

Oliver remembered getting his ear torn up in a scuffle last night, but he thought that was Fagin that pulled him out of it. Fagin wouldn't put Oliver in the hospital, just bandage up his ear with some duct tape. Anyway, why the hell is he on a human bed? Shouldn't he be in a cage or something?

Suddenly he was distracted by a tassel at the edge of the bed, he jumped at it, except he only made it a couple inches and then tripped over his back leg which felt numb and heavy. He inched his way over to the tassel instead, dragging his leg behind him.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:33 AM Edited by Voodoo, 09 April 2014 - 02:34 AM.

[OOC] so our characters cant even interact with one another? So we are basically all in our own separate worlds and not the same world together? 

You do not control other characters. You only control your perception. Their reaction to your character is up to them.

• theadmiral likes this

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:34 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 09 April 2014 - 02:44 AM.

Tingle somehow managed to swing the door open, the handle almost hitting his forehead, considering the fact that his height from the floor is equal to the knob's. Ahead of him stood a human donning some (odd) wide hat and a purple reptile of sorts. Tingle let out a gasp and hurried down the hallway, away from the monster.

After nearly falling head-over-heels, Tingle darted into the closest room, which turned out to be only a few meters away from the other one. There was no door, and the frame of said missing door was seemingly battered and clawed at. Inside was a desk, multiple cabinets lining the walls, and a small window. The cabinets were opened, their doors strewn all over the linoleum floor, revealing various bottles filled with small cylinders labeled as pills. Tingle silently crept into the room, making sure no one was behind him, and climbed up onto the desk, where he could easily reach the cabinets. He stuck his hand in, grabbed three bottles, and hopped down. As he dusted off the plastic vials, he noticed a sort of lump, slouched over, in a corner.

He walked over, adjusted his eyes, and, to his horror, discovered the body to be that of some sort of a human wearing the garb of a doctor. Streaks of dried blood ran along the length of the man's face, his hair tattered and pulled. His eyes were open, red with pain, and his lips a cold thin smile. He shireked in horror, stumbled back, and fell over, the three bottles rolling out into the hall.

TEoS
  • TEoS

Say pal, you don't look so good.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:35 AM

Barney is surprised to see several other patients emerging from their hospital rooms. Obviously rednecks, Barney needs to remind himself that tolerance is a huge part of his peaceful philosophy. 

One of the rednecks, who sports a shaved head and chin beard, seems far more trustworthy and competent. Barney decides he must be the leader, and introduces himself to the dashing hero.

"Hello there kids, my name is Barney! What's yours?"

• Daz, Moonshield, Icarus and 1 other like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

Greg draws his crossbow on Barney. But decides to spare him for now. What the hell is going on here? And why the hell are you dressed like a purple freak?

CannonRage
  • CannonRage

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best W-J-F 2002-2016
    Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

Upon leaving his room Tim is met with the sight of assorted creatures of all different shapes and sizes. He starts to wonder if he was doing more than drinking last night. A large purple dinosaur approaches him, upon closer inspection Tim can see that it is clearly a man in a suit. The Dinosaur greets him, and Tim responds

"What's up bro? The names Tim Cannonrage, Elite Marine Sniper, but you can just call me Tim. What's with the costume?"

Melchior
  • Melchior

• The Connection
  • Vietnam

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:41 AM

Brosef, spotting another dinosaur, approaches him and suggests a killing spree. Despite being a dinosaur, he is offended by the low social status and slovenly appearance of the humans present.  

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:42 AM

Greg is elated to see the Marine show up. Do you know what's going on? You have to have some kind of idea what happened here 

TEoS
  • TEoS

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:44 AM Edited by TEoS, 09 April 2014 - 02:45 AM.

"What's up bro? The names Tim Cannonrage, Elite Marine Sniper, but you can just call me Tim. What's with the costume?"

"Well, it's sort of embarrassing, friend, but I was a little drunk working a kid's birthday party. I woke up here with no idea what the hell is going on. What happened to this place?" Barney asked his new friend.

Barney glanced over to see a real life raptor approaching. His screeches, which should have been undecipherable, seemed to suggest he wanted to feast on the flesh of some of their new compatriots. Jeez, what did I drink last night?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

Alright so i'm rolling 3d6 against a target number 9 to see if I can make a map to find the others.

5 1 9

1 success so I think I make a map but it probably takes me a while since I didnt get more hits on it

I dont want to cause a disruption but Greg how did you even know he was a marine

• Tyler likes this

CannonRage
  • CannonRage

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best W-J-F 2002-2016
    Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:51 AM Edited by W - J - F, 09 April 2014 - 02:55 AM.

"Well, it's sort of embarrassing, friend, but I was a little drunk working a kid's birthday party. I woke up here with no idea what the hell is going on. What happened to this place?" Barney asked his new friend.

Tim cracks a broad smile.

"I was pretty wasted last night too brother, I am not sure what is going on here. A Kids party you say, how old were the kids...?"

Tim notices a dishevelled character who looks like he needs a shower approach him and immediately start asking questions. He gives the guy a cold stare and says with authority

"listen pal, I ask the questions around here. Who the hell are you?"

• TEoS, Tyler and theadmiral like this

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:52 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 09 April 2014 - 02:53 AM.

Tingle, seemingly terrified by the corpse, runs out into the hallway, snatches the three bottles, and makes a break for the large double-doors at the end of the corridor, his clock necklace swinging to and fro, pounding against his chest. He doesn't bother with all the noise, mainly screeches and human tongue, behind him.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

I'm going to make TEoS the stand in DM here. What he says goes as long as he uses the <PS> tag for player support.

• theadmiral likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:55 AM Edited by gtamann123, 09 April 2014 - 02:56 AM.

Tim cracks a broad smile.

"I was pretty wasted last night too brother, I am not sure what is going on here. A Kids party you say, how old were the kids...?"

Tim notices a dishevelled character who looks like he needs a shower who approaches him and immediately starts asking questions. He gives the guy a cold stare and says with authority

"listen pal, I ask the questions around here. Who the hell are you?"

"Someone who is pissed and wants answers. Last I remember i was sitting out back by my still. And now im in a hospital with a bunch of people I don't know. A Dinosaur with machine guns on his back. And a Marine sniper. And not to mention the undead and the monsters outside."  Greg then starts to open the doors of the other hospital rooms looking for people and supplies. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

I need to call a GM Intervention because that guy keeps talking about the marine but he hasnt been introduced. Seems like cheap RP to me metagaming stuff can someone tell him to knock it off?

• CannonRage likes this

Tyler
  • Tyler

tempora labuntur

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:58 AM

Daniel opened his door to see many other patients coincidentally leaving their own rooms. This kind of synchronization angered Daniel but he resisted the bloodlust that creeped on his periphery-- he didn't have a bowling pin anyhow. He stalked through the hallways, watching people gathering into groups. Southern gentlemen with a penchant for leather and fondling. Various ethnic peoples he assumed were probably up to no good in whatever situation this place had gotten itself into. A more perplexing sight was that of a dinosaur speaking to an unbecoming man with a flowing goatee and eyes that held a darkness not even Daniel could fathom.

He continued on, curving through the hospital. Before long he came upon a frightening Mexican scrawling mad onto sheets of paper strewn around him. Daniel knew of these types from his years surveying: this crazy-eyed bandito was a cartographer. Daniel held a hand toward the man, furrowing his eyebrows madly.

"My deaf bastard of a son went to your homeland. You ever see a dirty son of a bitch with my money where you're from? Actually nevermind, how are you doing? Do you need help?"

• Moonshield likes this

TEoS
  • TEoS

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:58 AM Edited by TEoS, 09 April 2014 - 03:00 AM.

Barney is uncomfortable with the tension between the two rednecks. He slinks off down the hallway, not wanting to get involved.

When he reaches the hospital's main entrance, he's shocked to see the doors boarded up and what appears to be corpses littering the front walkway. This place was in desperate need of some Cleanup Time.

<ps> alright greggarry gregross, when you're doing RP, you need to act out pretty much every step. You can't control anyone, and you need to think about the things you would need to do in real life before you would interact with someone/something. Keep in mind you can't use information you learned outside the game world.

• gtamann123 likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:59 AM Edited by gtamann123, 09 April 2014 - 03:04 AM.

I need to call a GM Intervention because that guy keeps talking about the marine but he hasnt been introduced. Seems like cheap RP to me metagaming stuff can someone tell him to knock it off?

[ooc]The marine was introduced. He is currently talking to barney[ooc]

While Greg is searching the hospital rooms he discovers one with a broken window that leads to a fire escape. He looks out the window and finds the fire escape leads down 4 stories to a fenced off parking lot that isn't overrun by the undead horde. He decides to make a break for it. When he reaches the ground he starts searching through the cars until he finds one with the keys inside. A 1991 Geo Metro. But it will have to do. He hops in and fires it up and peels out headed toward the gates and a horde of zombies....

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:00 AM

You werent there though so it doesnt count

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:02 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 09 April 2014 - 03:10 AM.

As Tingle approached the wooden double-doors he had rushed towards, various nailed-in planks came into view, all covering the doors. Corpses surrounded the entranceway, forcing Tingle into a fit of hysteria and fear until he turned around and saw the purple monstrosity of before. He dropped to the floor, threw his arms up, and muttered his made-up fairy words in an attempt to come across as friendly and harmless to the giant being standing above him.

CannonRage
  • CannonRage

Ghetto Star

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best W-J-F 2002-2016
    Poetry Master [All Time]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:04 AM

Tim gets nothing but disrespect from the unnamed gentleman he assumes is some sort of vagrant. As the tramp turns his back Tim is tempted to snap his neck like a twig, but that can wait.

Tim starts to explore, he comes across a mustached man, and what appears to be a Mexican. Biting back his distaste for hispanics, Tim approaches them and introduces himself.

"Hi the names Cannonrage, Elite Tactical Marine Sniper Tim Cannonrage. Do either of you know what is going on here?"

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by gtamann123, 09 April 2014 - 03:09 AM.

You werent there though so it doesnt count

[ooc] Thats the problem with an unstructured RP i was standing right next to barney when Cannonrage introduced himself. But wasn't acknowledged by the players[ooc]

Greg plows the small Metro through the undead horde. and gets on the main raod. There are no zombies in site but he must weave in and out of the abandoned cars. Eventually he comes across an abandoned gas station. Seeing his fuel gauge was on E he decided to see if there was any fuel left.  

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

Fluttershy slowly opened her eyes, though quickly averted her gaze from the chemical light beaming on her face. All she could feel was a sense of stiffness and a headache, but the memories soon started rushing into her head - Last thing she remembered, she was in the town square when a giant silhouette towered over her and something hit her in the head. 

She cracked her eyes open and took a look around to see what looked like a hospital room, or what was left of one. All around chips in the wall could be seen, and on one side there was even a faint blood smear. Her heart raced at the sight of the dilapidated room as she thought of exactly what could be going on.

"Um, hello?" She called faintly, but to no response. The silence was set over the room like an iron curtain. 

Fluttershy willed herself to get on her feet and she slowly made her way to the slightly cracked door, grabbing a rusty syringe with her wings on the way out. Whatever lay beyond those walls was an open box that could hold anything. She winced at the thought.

TEoS
  • TEoS

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:09 AM

As Tingle approached the wooden double-doors he had rushed towards, he noticed the doors were covered with nailed-in planks, with more corpses surrounding the exit. He gasped at the sight, and turned around once more, only to find the monster, once more. He shrieked in terror and threw his arms up, muttering his made-up fairy words in an attempt to come through as a peaceful being the purple monstrosity.

Barney is unsure as to what type of creature is standing in front of him. Ever the diplomat, he offers a mitt in friendship.

"Hello there, little one! Waddya say we do a little tidying up around here. I know a great song that'll make it seem like fun!"

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:14 AM Edited by Mr Oraange, 09 April 2014 - 03:14 AM.

As Tingle approached the wooden double-doors he had rushed towards, he noticed the doors were covered with nailed-in planks, with more corpses surrounding the exit. He gasped at the sight, and turned around once more, only to find the monster, once more. He shrieked in terror and threw his arms up, muttering his made-up fairy words in an attempt to come through as a peaceful being the purple monstrosity.

Barney is unsure as to what type of creature is standing in front of him. Ever the diplomat, he offers a mitt in friendship.

"Hello there, little one! Waddya say we do a little tidying up around here. I know a great song that'll make it seem like fun!"

Take look at edited post, yes? I show I have excellent writing, yes?

Tingle, surprised by the fact that it could speak, looked up at the monster standing at his feet and smiled.

"Song? Oh, I love songs! Me and my brother used to sing oh so many back on Tingle Island! Yes, my own island! Oh, how I miss it so! Never mind that, heh heh! Now, song! Give me song! I love song!"

He rose to his feet, dusted off his skimpy brown outfit, and prepared to dance, pill bottles in hand.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users