649 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

Now while I post tutorials for glitches and exploits, I DO NOT support their over use or really their use at all, but people here want them and I have 'friends" and crew members that want them, but 1 thing I refuse to support, list, write, or post is ANY information about DNS Modding, ISO modding, or Anything that cannot be obtains through the normal exploitation of the game itself.

Just a random glitch it happens when you get a pop up in spectator mode it allows you to shoot and not be shot but you can't move around. 

Also happens in almost every other game type although why I don't know. When it happens in co-op missions the players become enemies and it's treated like a versus mission you get 100 rp for killing friends. 

Oh, thanks, so you don't have any idea how to make it happen on demand though, no one does, right, its just a totally random thing?

• WillWorthington3 likes this

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

downtown underground race still works for the stunt jumps I did it today on my 2nd player

They have dropped the cash and rp on it though. Now only getting $1350 and 630 rp.
yea but did for the paint on my 2nd account

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 10 April 2014 - 05:01 AM.

Anyways, what happened was I got a PM with a video about DNS codes, and I just felt I needed to Announce here that I WILL NOT be posting ANY DNS related information. GTAforums decided that back with 1.08 or 1.09 I think and I won't post it now. Thats all, boy am I sorrrrrrrry that I ever said anything geeze.

But I did find some more info and will be posting it in a minute. and as for glitching I use the Pearlescent on Anything Glitch, on every vehicle I can, lol, but I never exploit Rank or Money, not because I am Highly Moral or Better than anyone but because I enjoy playing the Game a certain way, but I can certainly understand that someone else may have another totally different way of enjoying themselves in Los Santos.

• Sugar Free Nos, ~TKP~ and NegSpec13 like this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:40 AM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 10:40pm CST

-Sticky Bombs can NO LONGER be thrown ON TO Gas Station Gas Pumps,
~The Sticky Bombs will just disappear and will NOT detonate.
~This is a way for R* to prevent Player's from having to pay for their own "Personal Vehicles" if someone else has destroyed them.(By blowing up the Gas Pumps)

-Added "-
*SOLO* Store ANY(NON-Banned) Vehicle, even Other Players Personal Vehicles:" and "-The Teleporting Spectator Mode Glitch;" to the Exploits/Glitches Section.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

How To Dupe & Sell Your Car for Full Value: (Confirmed)

Get in your Karin Rebel and take it to LSC with your friend in it
Park it like this

d552a9ac8335804cf82b36f01f32dd4a.png
Tell your friend to stay in that Rebel
Get out and make your way to your garage
Get in the car you want to sell and drive it out
Drive it in to LSC and park the car next to the rebel
Get out and hold Y next to the rebel to push your friend out of the car
Get out and sit in your Adder or whatever car you want to sell
Another personal vehicle will spawn outside
Tell your friend to go and get it to drive it quite far away
Call your mechanic and request the rebel
Quickly press right on the d-pad and wait for the loading circle
Sell the car for full price

How To Take a Car into LSC:
Park your first 2 wheels in the customs
Call your mechanic
Drive in

mikkelhansen
  • mikkelhansen

Mojn då!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

~This is a way for R* to prevent Player's from having to pay for their own "Personal Vehicles" if someone else has destroyed them.(By blowing up the Gas Pumps)

Hi Seawall, where is this statement from? It doesn't make sense to me, why disable just one of several ways for a player to destroy their own PV?

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:29 AM

just a little idea/suggestion:

i check these threads you make every few days, and every time i have to read the entire OP to see if anything new has been added. so i thought, it'd be a lot more comfortable if the posts added in, let's say, the last week (or the last x days, whatever makes the most sense to you) would be somehow marked as being new, f.e. through colored text, or, more subtle, through Italic text if the color variant would disturb the consistency of the overall look too much.

this post should in no way be viewed as any kind of critique, the level of professionalism in your topics is unmatched, all this is supposed to be a is a small idea how something already great could be made just a tiny bit greater and even more user-friendly.

• ~TKP~ and The_Wizzard_73 like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:43 AM

eFmEcjp.jpg

Burrito in garage :)

• The_Wizzard_73 likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

The Garage Killing Glitch hasn't been patched i was met in my garage by one a little while ago.

2ee4928f59c350367e7fe465808eadc6_zps3ed3

Hi Seawall, where is this statement from? It doesn't make sense to me, why disable just one of several ways for a player to destroy their own PV?

What it means is...

This was part of the "Unofficial notes" that members on here contribute that R* never released in there official notes.

If someone else destroyed the gas tank and blew your car up, You wouldn't be stuck with the bill for what they did.

dembot24
  • dembot24

Indecisive compulsive

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

Well, new money glitch around.

Spoiler

Oh dear god. And of course all of the things we love about gta youtube videos. The timing of that post was perfect.

edit: such lack of emotion in the video

Remember: Squeakers.

I don't think the young gentleman narrating that video is over 18. Or able to speak properly. 

mikkelhansen
  • mikkelhansen

Mojn då!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:46 AM Edited by mikkelhansen, 10 April 2014 - 09:46 AM.

If someone else destroyed the gas tank and blew your car up, You wouldn't be stuck with the bill for what they did.

Above line was what I didn't get at first, but it makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:24 AM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 5:25am CST

-The Burrito CAN now be stored in Online.

-You NO LONGER receive ANY RP for eluding the Police (Wanted Stars) by pulling into LSC.
-Added "-Insure any Vehicle ALREADY Inside of your Garage;(I.E. Blazers)", "-Duplicate a Personal Vehicle to Giveaway;", and "-Change the "Radio Station" while ri
ding in the backseat of a Taxi;" to the Exploits/Glitches Section.

Above line was what I didn't get at first, but it makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying.

lol, yeah you didn't see the main part, "-Sticky Bombs can NO LONGER be thrown ON TO Gas Station Gas Pumps,"

P.S.

QUESTION?

So is 1.13 going to come out tonight with the Mission Creator in the Friday release? Should I be ready for this, to make a NEW thread or just to add to this one?

NaLLe00
  • NaLLe00

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

Question: Is Brute Pony storeable? I know that Burrito is but not about Pony. Also is Gang Burrito storable?

• urban_RED_NECK likes this

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

Probably best to just add to this one, SeaWall. Maybe you can ask a mod to change the title so it includes 1.13.

• ~TKP~ and The_Wizzard_73 like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

So the gas station sticky bomb thing is confirmed? Because twice now I've had stickies just vanish into thin air when thrown at other player's cars, the road and the target vehicles in a Capture.. I reckon they've introduced a bug with them not limited to the gas tanks (which you can still shoot...)

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:43 AM Edited by hercules1975, 10 April 2014 - 11:45 AM.

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 5:25am CST

-The Burrito CAN now be stored in Online.

-You NO LONGER receive ANY RP for eluding the Police (Wanted Stars) by pulling into LSC.
-Added "-Insure any Vehicle ALREADY Inside of your Garage;(I.E. Blazers)", "-Duplicate a Personal Vehicle to Giveaway;", and "-Change the "Radio Station" while ri
ding in the backseat of a Taxi;" to the Exploits/Glitches Section.

lol, yeah you didn't see the main part, "-Sticky Bombs can NO LONGER be thrown ON TO Gas Station Gas Pumps,"

P.S.

QUESTION?

So is 1.13 going to come out tonight with the Mission Creator in the Friday release? Should I be ready for this, to make a NEW thread or just to add to this one?

1.13 comes out on Friday, probly in about 22 hours from now (1.12 patch was released about 11am GMT), with the Capture Creator - we wish it was the Mission Creator, but sadly not :0(

http://www.rockstarg...iday-Get-Double

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

There doesn't need to be a 1.13 for it to unlock FYI. 

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:57 AM

So the gas station sticky bomb thing is confirmed? Because twice now I've had stickies just vanish into thin air when thrown at other player's cars, the road and the target vehicles in a Capture.. I reckon they've introduced a bug with them not limited to the gas tanks (which you can still shoot...)

That's not a bug, that's the best thing they have ever done, people actually have to work now instead of just throwing stickies on every damn thing

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

There doesn't need to be a 1.13 for it to unlock FYI. 

The Capture Creator?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

The Capture Creator will likely unlock with no version change, yes. An Xbox Live update maybe (108kb - just an updated config file, because the CC code is already on your console now) but not a version change.

Bitch about me using stickies if you want but you'll be crying the first time you want to use them and they bug out too.

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

The Capture Creator will most likely be unlocked through a simple Server Flag.

GONZOSLEEPER
  • GONZOSLEEPER

Dirty slute

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

I would say wait and see what happens. Let the update drop and see what they have for notes.

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

The Capture Creator will likely unlock with no version change, yes. An Xbox Live update maybe (108kb - just an updated config file, because the CC code is already on your console now) but not a version change.

Bitch about me using stickies if you want but you'll be crying the first time you want to use them and they bug out too.

Ah, ok - yeah I understand, it was within 1.12 but hasn't been activated yet!

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by blk95ta, 10 April 2014 - 03:39 PM.

eFmEcjp.jpg

Burrito in garage :)

Can i get the gang burrito?

*edit*

sources i've read say no to the gang burrito. is there any way to add the roof lights, brush guard and spoiler to the regular burrito? i want an A-team van damnit!

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

I was throwing stickies like crazy yesterday and had no problems. Didn't try throwing one at a gas station though.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 10:40pm CST
-Sticky Bombs can NO LONGER be thrown ON TO Gas Station Gas Pumps,
~The Sticky Bombs will just disappear and will NOT detonate.

-Added "-
*SOLO* Store ANY(NON-Banned) Vehicle, even Other Players Personal Vehicles:" and "-The Teleporting Spectator Mode Glitch;" to the Exploits/Glitches Section.

Last night I had no problem placing sticky bombs on a gas pump and blowing it up in a crew session by myself...not sure if that is a caveat.

The spectator thing happens to me occassionally when I accept a job invite by phone from a freind. I willbegin spectating then suddenly get seperated from the car and left at some spot near the map. You can select any weapon but can only fire in one direction. Start menu functions normally. You can access map...have not tried phone or interaction menu. If you stay put until the end of the race you get paid cash sometimes more than the race winner. If you stay to the vote screen it will hang up the loading until you leave.

The change they did to the race ticker about who is in first place has actually made the issue worse. Repeatedly last night I was in first or second maintaining a block of distance between us and the ticker is trading off leaders in rapid fire to the point where it was annoying.

Before installing the patch I completely reformatted my main hard drive and my thumb drive on my xbox. Vaccumed the dust out of the console, placed a fan blowing directly onto the hardware, rebooted my router and modem, checked that I was getting my proper 50mbs speed, made a fresh install of disk one on the hard drive, redownloaded my user profile, fresh install of disk two on the thumb drive, downloaded the fresh title update, installed the 5 DLC packages and proceeded to log on.
The first two races I got in would not connect. The fifth race hung the game on the loading screen. I backed out to the dashboard since console was not frozen. Got back in game and started a playlist. Playlist went fine but 4 people said they tried to join at random times and recieved a message saying I was no longer in session. At the end of the playlist I dropped into a private session and proceeded to check forum here. I noticed my screen had darkened from inactivity and the moment I touched the right thumbstick to move the camera the console froze solid.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

is there any way to add the roof lights, brush guard and spoiler to the regular burrito? i want an A-team van damnit!

No.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

MORE FREEZES

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

i went through a few pages and didnt see it.

the fire truck has been disabled to where you can no longer spray water.

i guess they dont want you to kill passive mode players.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Anyone know if the extended mag glitch is fixed yet?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users