• This topic is locked This topic is locked
649 replies to this topic
Malcot
  • Malcot

Too old for this game.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

You can now drive the Speedo van straight into your garage. I can't confirm but am guessing it will be the same for the Rumpo.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Burrito can be stored in your garage now.  A trusted member of MODified just let our crew know.

XeLLaR
  • XeLLaR

Street Criminal

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:51 AM

hi guys, im new here

I have the feeling that the game runs better on PS3 than before. Much more fluid and less lag. Also faster loading times during joining  a session. :lol:

Fordman18
  • Fordman18

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:54 AM

You can no longer put performance parts on a car (does not include paint) and have someone else insure it, its says it has been modified by another player. Also cannot be drove into the players garage.

G D
  • G D

RED7 ineffable arts.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

Me and a friend tried to push a PV in the water, (owner set his restriction to "everyone")

Soo, I parked it at the edge, got out, and had my friend push it with his Entity.

Guess what? I had to pay 12500$.

Even though I wasn't directly responsible, I still had to pay. Maybe it was because I was the last one who drove it?

And oh, freezing STILL hasn't been fixed on the PS3 version.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:01 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 09 April 2014 - 07:03 AM.

hi guys, im new here

I have the feeling that the game runs better on PS3 than before. Much more fluid and less lag. Also faster loading times during joining  a session. :lol:

wrong, or were you just being sarcastic because my GTA(PS3) hasn't frozen with any of the updates, and here I was all cocky wondering what all the whining was about and Online has frozen twice today, but you will only experience this if you are playing in open free roam sessions

You can now drive the Speedo van straight into your garage. I can't confirm but am guessing it will be the same for the Rumpo.

Hmm, probably.

Burrito can be stored in your garage now.  A trusted member of MODified just let our crew know.

I'll check this out in a few minutes, I have a save editor and the original lagswitch setup still, so I'll just mod me up one and bring it in and see what happens.

Me and a friend tried to push a PV in the water, (owner set his restriction to "everyone")

Soo, I parked it at the edge, got out, and had my friend push it with his Entity.

Guess what? I had to pay 12500$.

Even though I wasn't directly responsible, I still had to pay. Maybe it was because I was the last one who drove it?

And oh, freezing STILL hasn't been fixed on the PS3 version.

Yeah, that's been since the very beginning, I learned that the hard way too, lol

-How to place PEARLESCENT paint ON ANY COLOR!(even metals/chrome)(UNCONFIRMED)

this works. on matte, at least.

Thanks, I'll note that.

You can no longer put performance parts on a car (does not include paint) and have someone else insure it, its says it has been modified by another player. Also cannot be drove into the players garage.

Thats good, I'll add that when I get just a little more info. Thanks

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:03 AM Edited by King S0lo, 09 April 2014 - 07:12 AM.

seems like 1.12 added a whole lot of terrible trolls to GTAF. i have never seen as many ignorant, self-righteous and utterly moronic sh*tposters before on this here site. dat sure be some 1337 sh33t Rockstar did there, creating a patch that makes trolls randomly spawn in real life  :blink:

on a more constructive note, "wear a hat & mask"/"wear a helmet & mask"-glitches still work. no big thing, just didn't want my post to be as useless as the ones i criticize. (the hat&mask one i'm talking about is the one wear you can wear any hat, but just the masks on either side of "none" in the quick menu inventory mask section. can't test the one that lets you wear any mask, as this requires having two characters of the same sex, which i don't.)

Edit: also, it feels like there's a much bigger variety of cars driving around in free roam, at least in a invite only/closed friend/closed crew session, and among these cars there seemed to be a whole lot more premium vehicles. this after Rockstar thought they'd fixed the glitch to store premiums... go figure.

2nd Edit: the glitch to apply Pearlescents is long known, and almost always posted with unnecessary details. you do not have to buy anything from the wheels section after hovering over "Metallic", any purchase that isn't color will do. just buy what you need anyway, or if you don't need anything, get a license plate, iirc it is the cheapest item in LSC.

• Jolly Swagman, Ezza., CRRRUNK and 1 other like this

mikkelhansen
  • mikkelhansen

Mojn då!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

It seems you can't throw sticky bombs on gas stations anymore. If you throw a SB on one of the stands, it just disappears, and nothing happens when you press the detonation button on your controller. Only tried in one session, but seems deliberate, for whatever reason.

(Copied from my own post in the other 1.12 changes thread).

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:19 AM Edited by TomKongPhooey, 09 April 2014 - 08:21 AM.

It seems you can't throw sticky bombs on gas stations anymore. If you throw a SB on one of the stands, it just disappears, and nothing happens when you press the detonation button on your controller. Only tried in one session, but seems deliberate, for whatever reason.

m8 I got that one step further, all last night no matter what session I was in every sticky I tried to throw from a car or on foot wouldnt land and I couldnt blow it up, they just seem to land on the ground/object etc for a split sec then they seems to fall thru/vanish in front of my eyes. Ended up wasting about 15-20 stickies trying them in different places and areas. I even rebooted the xbox and tried again. No I was still wasting $ everytime i threw one

Edit: not sure if it's widespread enough tho to start a new thread about it...

• MISO_STONY and AnotherUnhappyCamper like this

mikkelhansen
  • mikkelhansen

Mojn då!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:29 AM

m8 I got that one step further, all last night no matter what session I was in every sticky I tried to throw from a car or on foot wouldnt land and I couldnt blow it up, they just seem to land on the ground/object etc for a split sec then they seems to fall thru/vanish in front of my eyes. Ended up wasting about 15-20 stickies trying them in different places and areas. I even rebooted the xbox and tried again. No I was still wasting $ everytime i threw one

I had good luck using sticky bombs in general (throw it at cars/on ground), and it would detonate as usual, only on the gas tanks it just disappeared. Question is rather wheter it's a glitch or a deliberate feature (if it is deliberate, I don't really see why - they might as well do so that one can't destroy PVs!?!?).

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:32 AM

well that would be just like them to remove a bit of fun, i was looking at it as stickies are the most costly ammo in the game and they conveniently mess up, but your problem sounds more like r*. I'll give gtao a bash soon and check if it's still happening to me like it was last night.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Ne'er-do-well

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

I too had issues with stickies yesterday, they worked fine for around 9 hours (don't judge me) but there was just one brief time where they despawned after throwing from a car (don't judge me). Throw it, see it fly through the air, then nothing.

Glad it wasn't just me.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:59 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 09 April 2014 - 09:59 AM.

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 5:00am CST

-The "Hat and Mask" Glitch(s)[and variations] still work.

-Added "-The "Hat and Mask" Glitch:", "-Place any in-game Logo on a "Male T-shirt"/"Female Tank Top":(Male/Female)", and "-Remove the logo from any shirt;" to the Exploits/Glitches Section.
-You can NO LONGER have someone else ADD "Performance Modifications" to any Vehicle and then You Insure or Tracker it for Yourself.
~You will get a message to the affect of "This vehicle has been modified by another player."
~It also CANNOT be driven into the your garage, once another player have added "Performance Modifications".
~"Performance Modifications" DO NOT include "Paint".

-Updated the Video Tutorial Links on "http://gtaforums.com...en-asking-for/"

If you ran a business and you hired 2 guys to help you for a job, both do a decent job on the first day, but on the 2nd the 1st guy does almost nothing, and this continues the rest of the week whilst the 2nd guy keeps working hard, being really helpful, who would you call next time you needed someone?

Yes, anyone here could post a update thread, but if one person has PROVED they will keep it updated, relevant and not just post a quick copy of the notes and never come back, why would you not want that to be the one to be pinned?

So yeah, feel free to create another update thread, but I know which one I will check.

Speaking of which, lol

• ~TKP~ and XeLLaR like this

XeLLaR
  • XeLLaR

Street Criminal

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:46 AM Edited by XeLLaR, 09 April 2014 - 10:51 AM.

hi guys, im new here

wrong, or were you just being sarcastic because my GTA(PS3) hasn't frozen with any of the updates, and here I was all cocky wondering what all the whining was about and Online has frozen twice today, but you will only experience this if you are playing in open free roam sessions

Im playing free roam 90% of the time. It freezes sometimes, but just 1 time a week or so after several hours of playing. Maybe it has something to do with routers or some other stuff, i remember that i added put the ip of my PS3 in the Demilitarized Zone of my router, maybe thats why.

Stefvr
  • Stefvr

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

Can anyone confirm this?

Has 1.12 removed the collector edition cars that were bought with the glitch. (Dlc content missing, not storeable in garage)
I tried calling the mechanic for it, but after a while he called me saying it could not be delivered.
Tried calling again and it was gone... Damn that sucks lol...

Anyone else had this problem? And are all ways to get this without having C.E. Patched?

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:42 AM Edited by AWEMYGOD, 09 April 2014 - 11:43 AM.

I'm only missing

-Fixed an issue where retarded NPC's parked their cars in front of the Richards Majestic-garage.

:lol: 

Good job SWTX.

• Neuling2000 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:15 PM

I know I didn't see in the patch notes about this being fixed, but I'd like to mention that if someone in a tank blows up your PV, you still have to pay the premium, not them. Happened to me earlier today and the post about the gasoline reminded me of it.

Its more like random, earlier I just had to pay for someone's PV when I blow it up in my Rhino< I shoot it, IDK about running them over.

Yeah, there's been a few times someone's blown me up in a tank. Sometimes I have to pay, sometimes I don't. It's weird.

right now there is a theory going around about movement, if the Rhino is moving or not when it blows you up.

Well, if it matters. I believe the last time I was blown up by a tank, it was moving. I ended up having to pay to fix my car.
It has to do with the tank moving.
It's been around for many patches. It was added to prevent others from just ramming their cars into stationary tank and making tanker pay ins and get bad sport. Nobody has done an absolute test to see what triggers paying or not. If the tanker or anyone for that matter has no money the car owner pays ins.
  • WBaker likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

why doesn't rockstar ever add any new gang attacks in the patches? someone please ask them

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

why doesn't rockstar ever add any new gang attacks in the patches? someone please ask them

ON IT. >.>

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:00 PM Edited by WBaker, 09 April 2014 - 04:19 PM.

This is SeawallTx's 7th thread regarding patch changes. He keeps it updated, tests information personally, seeks out information from other places to compile it in the OP, and it's very handy to have pinned. Wanes and AlienTwo did a fine job, but with those threads you'd have to read through everything. Here, you can just read the first post.

Any further concerns about this thread should be addressed to the staff, as it's not relevant to the topic at hand.
  • cshllb, Officer Cop and ~TKP~ like this

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

Can anyone confirm this?

Has 1.12 removed the collector edition cars that were bought with the glitch. (Dlc content missing, not storeable in garage)
I tried calling the mechanic for it, but after a while he called me saying it could not be delivered.
Tried calling again and it was gone... Damn that sucks lol...

Anyone else had this problem? And are all ways to get this without having C.E. Patched?

Oh hey they did something right, THANK YOU
anyone who didn't buy the CE doesn't deserve them anyways
  • SeaWallTx and LosSantosKing like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

I don't really have time to read through this whole thread, but this...

-Players are now awarded more cash when completing Parachute, -Races, Deathmatches and LTS jobs with less than 4 players.

...is bullsh*t.

Before this latest update, I was ranking up and making money by grinding the parachute jump next to the military base. I was doing this on my own, and was earning just over 3K for each jump. Now, after the update, I'm only being awarded just over 2K.  I thought my payouts were supposed to go up, not f*cking down.

Anybody else experiencing this?

• ~TKP~ likes this

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:26 PM

I apologize if this has been said already as I haven't read everything but I didn't see it in the patch notes.  Any car you find during a mission can no longer be sold or tracked, even the cars of random passerbys. 

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

My waypoint would keep changing to my rhino (pegasus vehicle) every time I set it to my garage in the desert. It would set on my garage then after a while would just delete itself or put itself on the tank.

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

I apologize if this has been said already as I haven't read everything but I didn't see it in the patch notes.  Any car you find during a mission can no longer be sold or tracked, even the cars of random passerbys. 

Better to have it been said twice than never:)

The thing you mention was already the case after patch 1.11 though.

Meantdazza13
  • Meantdazza13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

downtown underground race still works for the stunt jumps I did it today on my 2nd player

They have dropped the cash and rp on it though. Now only getting $1350 and 630 rp.

Officer Cop
  • Officer Cop

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:17 PM

Can we insure Brute Pony now? I want that beautiful Sprunk van in my garage!

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:20 PM

downtown underground race still works for the stunt jumps I did it today on my 2nd player

They have dropped the cash and rp on it though. Now only getting $1350 and 630 rp.

Makes sense, getting 3000 rp and a few grand for a solo race was a bit silly.

• Meantdazza13 likes this

Meantdazza13
  • Meantdazza13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

Makes sense, getting 3000 rp and a few grand for a solo race was a bit silly.
Was good while it lasted lol. Are then any more daft races like downtown underground.?.

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

I've started noticing cop cars are now patrolling the streets, or at least I followed 1 the other night as it jerked his car around 

Rockford hills.

Was on a BMX following and bumped into the back of him a couple of times with no reaction..... Was fun times lol

Plod had a torch as well, scanning the pavements when stopped at a junction

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users