OK what has 1.12 changed?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
649 replies to this topic
fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:57 PM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 11 May 2014 - 01:00 PM.

Oh god, I can already see the Green Dollar rim with Gold paint Adders fitted with pure black tints and annoying new horns driving around on Tuesday! What shall we call the gold Adders? GAdders?

But 1 MILLION for gold paint? Im gonna have some more money glitching to do! (Im putting pure black tint, a new horn and gold on my Entity though :D )

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

Oh

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

I still havent unlocked metals, because I am too stupid to rally race, lol.

I don't gonna pay 1mio for gold paint. But it should look cool on my super diamond, which I try to Sp>Mp into my garage.

NaLLe00
  • NaLLe00

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:24 PM

Today i was putting a quick Gps and there was location called Mors Mutual. I don't remember it beingvthere before.

EDANBURGH
  • EDANBURGH

STONE DEATH KING

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:30 PM

The tints on vehicles that don't have the option in LSC - Banshee, Bullet, all bikes etc. is much darker. Noticed it the first time I used the all option glitch for the Banshee. Just an observation in relation to the new pure black option. Wonder if it'll be the same?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:01 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 12 May 2014 - 02:02 AM.

I still havent unlocked metals, because I am too stupid to rally race, lol.

I don't gonna pay 1mio for gold paint. But it should look cool on my super diamond, which I try to Sp>Mp into my garage.

You on PS3? also you can you the "iFruit/Charles' Method" to order any thing you want.

IFruit Method: "http://www.se7ensins...1-all.1052881/"

Can't Login?: "http://www.se7ensins...roblem.185902/"

I can't wait to do my Rosy's Secondary Color as Gold Metal.

Today i was putting a quick Gps and there was location called Mors Mutual. I don't remember it beingvthere before.

That is if you have a "Vehicle Destroyed" and you have just called them to replace it. i believe :dozing:.

The tints on vehicles that don't have the option in LSC - Banshee, Bullet, all bikes etc. is much darker. Noticed it the first time I used the all option glitch for the Banshee. Just an observation in relation to the new pure black option. Wonder if it'll be the same?

Well not ALL of the Vehicles that don't have the tints option in LSC are much darker when using the all option glitch, like the Injection and a lot of other but what is weird with the injection is that while NO tint will normally show up, Green tint(number 6,hex and ifruit) will show in the rear windshield, but not any of the black tints :wtf:. But I Haven't seen any of these tints you are talking about could you post a pick please, so I could see one of these?

P.S

Here is a little tutorial for anyone who wants to see the NEW ifruit LSC items/files for themselve, and be 100% sure that the files are untouched.

-To See the file/proof for yourself:
~Download the NEW "iFruit.apk" version 1.3.33.1(post April, 11 2014)-("http://downloader-ap...t-auto-ifruit/")
~Then download "winrar"("http://download.cnet...-10007677.html")(if you do not have a .rar or Archive opening program.)

~Okay right click the ".apk" file on your PC and choose "Open With">"Open Archive",
~Now Open the fold "assets" then the fold "xml",
~Then copy and paste "car_data.xml" to you PC,
~Now open "car_data.xml" with Notepad or Wordpad,
~Then search around to your hearts content,
~Enjoy! unless you just accept the proof above, lol.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:57 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 12 May 2014 - 03:25 AM.

DO NOT FORGET

If you are going to buy a second garage/apartment and are going to "care" about how your vehicle are arranged there is a simple method to insure you get what you want if you slow down and think.

-Simple FREE Solution:

-Be able to arrange your NEW garage;

Tips:

~You can use this as a chance to re-arrange your 1st garage as well.

~*To do so, before stealing your first "random FREE Vehicle" drive about half of the Vehicles from you first garage into your second(NEW) garage.*(If this is allowed)

~Once in an "online Session", of course the first thing you will need to do is, buy a second garage/apartment,

~Then you will need to go and steal ANY random FREE Vehicle off of the street,

(You may want to be in "Passive Mode" to avoid a NPC Bounty for stealing their Vehicles. See "-Never Get a NPC Bounty Exploit, When stealing their Vehicle;" Exploit in the Exploits/Glitches Section.)

~Now drive this random FREE Vehicle into your NEW garage,

~Then repeat this until your NEW garage is completely FULL of random FREE Vehicles,

~Now when you buy/steal a NEW Vehicle and your WANT to store it somewhere in-particular it will ask me to replace one of the random FREE Vehicles,

~Then you can put your NEW Vehicle anywhere you wish.

~Enjoy!

If you want the GOLD MILLION DOLLAR Paint-job FREE and have never "Stalked" LSC then you CAN!

~On your PC go to "https://socialclub.r...mes.com/signup" and sign up to get a Rockstar Socialclub Account,(If you already have one then simply sign in)

~Then go to "www.lifeinvader.com" and if it does not go to the LSC Life Invader Page the click the link agian and again until it does appear,

(You might as well "Stalk" every business you come upon because they all give you some kind of deal.)

~Now go to "https://socialclub.r...linkedaccounts" and link your Gaming Console with your R*SC Account,

~Then play GTA and go into and "Online Session" and wait for a Text from Life Invader or LSC,

~Once you get the text(and of course the 1.13 and the Gold Paint is out) go into LSC and buy it,

(WARNING: if you do this it WILL go towards the 1st paint-job you buy after you do it.)

~Enjoy!

Source:"http://www.rockstarg...nvadercom.html"

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

The stalking LSC on Lifeinvader is said to be single-player only, but some have claimed for other stalking "coupons" to work online.  Basically, it's not a  100% confirmed method.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:11 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 12 May 2014 - 04:24 AM.

The stalking LSC on Lifeinvader is said to be single-player only, but some have claimed for other stalking "coupons" to work online.  Basically, it's not a  100% confirmed method.

Oh, mine worked in Online BUT that was back in October, lol, but I will note that.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:52 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 12 May 2014 - 08:01 AM.

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 3:01am CST

-"Exploits/Glitches Compiled List for Update _.__ Thread"

"http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/"

I have made this separate Thread so that I can post a link to this on the Update thread, instead of posting each text tutorial individually on the thread("OK what has _.__ changed?")

"http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/"

-Added "DO NOT FORGET for 1.13

If you are going to buy a second garage/apartment and are going to "care" about how your vehicle are arranged there is a simple method to insure you get what you want if you slow down and think.

-Simple FREE Solution:

-Be able to arrange your NEW garage;", and

"If you want the GOLD MILLION DOLLAR Paint-job FREE and have never "Stalked" LSC then you CAN!

-Simple FREE Solution:

-How to "Stalk" LSC(& Other LS Businesses);" to the Exploits/Glitches Section.

!-Sonny-!
  • !-Sonny-!

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

Why did they patch fire trucks water canon

They didn't patch it. It's a bug.

R* claims it is a bug, players claim it was patches to stop players from killing other players in "passive mode" but that does not make much sense, since there are SOOOO many ways to kill a player in "passive mode". So I would have to agree with EpicPonyMuffins and R*.

Change your Character whenever you want Glitch + Crew Emblem on anything Glitch .

Brought to you by Tommy_DWMC (social club) / SonnyTwoGuns (XboX)

Spoiler

Have fun with it ^^

Thanks a ton dude, but seriously, the only way to get a crew emblem on your vest it to delete your second character? Phuck that, lol, I guess I will just have to stick to what I can already do, This is too much like the change your appearance whenever you want glitch, oh wait, lol. :blush: . anyways thanks, I am going to play around with this and try to find ANY simpler way to do it, you know without losing your second character. My 2nd character has all of the Vehicles that you can store but MUST be Glitched into online, and my 1st character has all 10 vehicle 1960 or older, so I can't let any of those go, too bad. :(

There's probably another way on Tuesday,

Normaly with a big update,you get the change to alter your appearance,make sure you wear a leather Jacket+Emblem on Monday,so you can alter your character into wearing a vest without deleting your 2nd character on Tuesday with the update.

Thats a good Idea, and worth a try, I mean worse case is your end up in a jacket Tuesday, ohhhhh, lol. But again I won't be doing this because I have the two crew emblems on a tshirt going on, but maybe that will work the same as it has the jacket's crew emblem on it. hmm :panic:

Yes that works,but the small emblem on the front is a complete blur,like a bird done his thing on your vest ^^

KenniCrazy
  • KenniCrazy

Run Up or Get Done Up

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:26 PM

Has the update come out yet for Australia?

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

Mothaphuckka

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:29 PM

Not, something like 22 hours from now till update.

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Tails Prower

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:32 PM

Ouch! Seriously? A million dollars for gold paint?

That is going to be painful, how can my second character Tails become The Man with the Golden
Gun if gold paint costs that much?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:35 AM

Yes that works,but the small emblem on the front is a complete blur,like a bird done his thing on your vest ^^

Are you talking about my emblems, because they are sharp and clear, maybe it was my phone or your monitor, but the Emblems looks as good as ever, and I hate the large front emblem.

Has the update come out yet for Australia?

Nope, not out anywhere as of yet. At least not that I know of.
DOES ANYONE?

Ouch! Seriously? A million dollars for gold paint?

That is going to be painful, how can my second character Tails become The Man with the Golden
Gun if gold paint costs that much?

LOL, but that is slightly more realistic, lol

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:11 AM

I have the 1.13 thread completed and ready to go, all I have to do is click "post new topic"

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:20 AM

UPDATE: 12:20am CST

-Added "-How To Get the CE Hammer as a Permanent Weapon;" to the Exploits/Glitches Section.("http://gtaforums.com...update-thread/")

-Updated the Video Only Tutorial Links again, "http://gtaforums.com...een-asking-for/".

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:50 AM

DO NOT FORGET

If you ARE going to be purchasing a second property and it is ONLY for Vehicle Storage, then REMEMBER that you CAN purchase a GARAGE without the Apartment and save @$100,000.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 06:06 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 13 May 2014 - 09:00 AM.

1.13 is out as of 4:00am CST

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:00 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 13 May 2014 - 05:07 PM.

ADMIN/MOD PLEASE LOCK/REMOVE THIS THREAD
The 1.13 update is out, so this thread will be no longer relevant.

OK what has "1.13" changed?:

"http://gtaforums.com...s-113-changed/"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users