• SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:51 AM

Some one get DEFFPONY in here

Or WBaker and his rolling pin of doom.

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned, but you can now just drive the Speedo into your garage. You no longer have to pull another vehicle out then back in to have it return to your garage.

Same with Trevor's Blazer :D

Thanks I will add that, and that is great news, has anyone tried the Mariachi Tornado? I have 1 in my garage so I will if no one has.

• Arya35 likes this

Fraizer
  • Fraizer

inconsistent prick

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:57 AM

Don't know if this was an issue before 1.12 but when I was playing a few deathmatches earlier with a few friends and the "targeting friend priority" set to Low carried over to the deathmatch and when the people on my friends list were on the other team I couldn't target or even damage them with free aim.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:01 AM

It should be noted that all chrome vehicles are now 18% more chromier in our hearts. 

Thank you for the much appreciated and anticipated update, SeaWallTx. ;)

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:14 AM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 9:08pm CST

-The BF Dune Buggy can NOW be modded at LSC.
-IDLE Time is now 10 minutes, with the 1st warning coming at 8 minutes and 30 seconds.
-The Blazer3(Trevor's Blazer) and The Speedo(1) can Now be driven DIRECTLY into your garage without any need for trickery.

-I added "Here is a list of all vehicles banned from garage & MMI storage as of 1.12:" and "Here is a list of what can be saved without ISO modding or duping from an ISO modder:" again also.

I am going to Be Back in a little bit, I am going to try to confirm some of these things(exploits, fixes, patches, etc.) and I will be back with more information soon, thank you all for your continued support and help with this, and lets just keep the information coming in, on 1.11 we had 3 full posts of information, in fact I just decided to stop posting some of the less relevant information because I did not want to bother the moderators for a 4th post. So lets do it again. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It should be noted that all chrome vehicles are now 18% more chromier in our hearts. 

Thank you for the much appreciated and anticipated update, SeaWallTx. ;)

chromier, chromier, CHROMIER, CHROMIER, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHINY, Me like Shiny, lol and 18% Oh Boy :D like these teeth, lol

• STEAM P0WERED likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:17 AM

-IDLE Time is now 10 minutes, with the 1st warning coming at 8 minutes and 30 seconds.

Going to a clothes store and pressing start while shopping still prevents you from getting kicked.  Not sure if you HAVE to press start though.  Pretty handy if you're like playing with a crew and need to be idle for a while, and don't want to lose your spot in the lobby.

• UchihaRingo likes this

fathergraywolf
  • fathergraywolf

Cheers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:34 AM

Awesome job once again SeawallTX. Are you in Galveston? So is it possible that someone can glitch into my garage, shoot me, steal one of my cars then go save it to their garage? Because that's what it sounds like but then again I'm not smart.

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:35 AM

You can also drive the rumpo into your garage now. Concerning vans, anyone seen the declasse burrito or brute pony online post 1.12? They sometimes spawn outside my 10 car garage in the car park around the Cypress flats area I think it's called, near the bridge to the docks and Ammunation. I was hoping to see if I could insure them but either they are rarer now, or removed from online.

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Vault Dweller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

downtown underground race still works for the stunt jumps I did it today on my 2nd player
  • Meantdazza13 likes this

LucasTehNoob
  • LucasTehNoob

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:41 AM

Mariachi can now be driven into your garage.

pizza4life
  • pizza4life

NEON iCON

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:43 AM

-Fixed an issue where Armored Trucks could continually spawn.

zerogravity_
  • zerogravity_

Lamborghini Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

Is SP to MP patched?

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

Is SP to MP patched?

The easy ways, yes. Lag Switch method, which is kind of a pain, no.

Lag Switch Thread link: http://gtaforums.com...ing-lag-switch/

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:23 AM

Myself and others have confirmed it hasn't 

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:52 AM

Awesome job once again SeawallTX. Are you in Galveston? So is it possible that someone can glitch into my garage, shoot me, steal one of my cars then go save it to their garage? Because that's what it sounds like but then again I'm not smart.

Yeahp, Galveston B.O.I.(Born On Island) here, and as far as stealing your vehicles from your garage, IDK.

downtown underground race still works for the stunt jumps I did it today on my 2nd player

Thanks I'll add it.

Mariachi can now be driven into your garage.

Thanks I'll add it.

Myself and others have confirmed it hasn't 

Thanks I'll remove it.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

Yo, not sure if this is true for all peeps out there, but when I tried to blow up the car using gasoline and the exhaust boom thing, I got charged instead of the other guy getting charged.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:07 AM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 11:07pm CST

-The Mariachi Tornado can Now be driven DIRECTLY into your garage without any need for trickery.

-Added "-Get All 50 "Unique Stunt Jumps" Glitch in 1 Race in Online;" and "-Lagswitch Method for bringing Vehicles in from SP to Online;" to the Exploits/Glitches Section.

Yo, not sure if this is true for all peeps out there, but when I tried to blow up the car using gasoline and the exhaust boom thing, I got charged instead of the other guy getting charged.

Uh-Oh, tis is not good news

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:15 AM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 11:16pm CST

-CANNOT target or damage "Friends" during a "Deathmatch" if your "Targeting Friend Priority" is set to "Low".
~Even if you are using "Free Aim", it acts as if they are in "Passive Mode".
-Added "Bypass "10 minute IDLE Time Kick";"
(Credited:Biohazard Abyss)

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:28 AM

froze tonight, in like 20 minutes in the session, never happened before. 

HexagoN
  • HexagoN

Litt Up

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:40 AM

I want sudden death in deathmatches, not in the capture mode. 

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:07 AM

You can toggle the grid on and off in snapmatic. sweet now i can record my movie in wide screen

• Gridl0k likes this

GokuOfEarth
  • GokuOfEarth

Z Fighter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:24 AM

I know I didn't see in the patch notes about this being fixed, but I'd like to mention that if someone in a tank blows up your PV, you still have to pay the premium, not them. Happened to me earlier today and the post about the gasoline reminded me of it.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:30 AM Edited by TXF, 09 April 2014 - 05:46 AM.

You can toggle the grid on and off in snapmatic. sweet now i can record my movie in wide screen

Wow, that is amazing. Not sarcasm either, I really like that feature. Now if only there was a way to disable the buttons at the bottom and the photo number at the top. Then you'd have a fullscreen picture with nothing in the way. Good for people that might wanna take HD pictures with a screen recorder or something.

They also seemed to have lowered the RP you get for doing races with less than 4 people. I got about 2000 RP for doing "Lost and Found" by myself before the update. Just tried again, and I only got about 650 RP. I did get more money like it said though, so I guess it's to balance it out.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:43 AM

I know I didn't see in the patch notes about this being fixed, but I'd like to mention that if someone in a tank blows up your PV, you still have to pay the premium, not them. Happened to me earlier today and the post about the gasoline reminded me of it.

Its more like random, earlier I just had to pay for someone's PV when I blow it up in my Rhino< I shoot it, IDK about running them over.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:48 AM

Its more like random, earlier I just had to pay for someone's PV when I blow it up in my Rhino< I shoot it, IDK about running them over.

Yeah, there's been a few times someone's blown me up in a tank. Sometimes I have to pay, sometimes I don't. It's weird.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Master of the Infoweb!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

Yeah, there's been a few times someone's blown me up in a tank. Sometimes I have to pay, sometimes I don't. It's weird.

right now there is a theory going around about movement, if the Rhino is moving or not when it blows you up.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:57 AM Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg, 09 April 2014 - 05:57 AM.

-How to place PEARLESCENT paint ON ANY COLOR!(even metals/chrome)(UNCONFIRMED)

this works. on matte, at least.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:58 AM

right now there is a theory going around about movement, if the Rhino is moving or not when it blows you up.

Well, if it matters. I believe the last time I was blown up by a tank, it was moving. I ended up having to pay to fix my car.

GokuOfEarth
  • GokuOfEarth

Z Fighter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:15 AM

Ah, I see. Thing is I couldn't really tell if it was moving or not because I was by eclipse towers trying to go to my garage. The tank was in that ally going up to it and was in my blind spot. All I heard was the explosion and my ass flying past my face pretty much XD. I assume it was moving because it was coming down towards me when the "wasted" screen came up.

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

Wait can someone please tell me what race you can get all 50 stunt jumps?

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

Wait can someone please tell me what race you can get all 50 stunt jumps?

The race is called 'Downtown Underground'.

SeaWall's thread, a week ago, explaining the method he has on the 1st page of this thread: http://gtaforums.com...race-in-online/

• This Guy Is Here likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users