Are You A Good Guy?

104 replies to this topic
BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

eh, I dont intend to be, then people screw up missions or go AFK on my time.  So I usually run them over when i get a chance.

Other than that I don't really go looking for issues.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

Sometimes I'm a good guy, sometimes I'm not.

SuperFlyMeatbaww
  • SuperFlyMeatbaww

Yeah, man.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

I'm completely hostile now. Not completely hostile, I'll make friends with people when I'm on the mic. I'll compliment people if they're fighting back nicely, and I'll see if they wanna be friends and stuff, unless they start trash talking me. Or else I'm just picking on high level dudes. Some high level hacker kids invited me to their party and started calling me names lol. Oh well, they're level 200-999 and getting killed one shot with the Sniper Rifle. (High level w/ low health is obv rp hacker)

I was nice before, but only a select few people will be cool (0.10%). Others just kill me and I'm pretty much tired of it.. I guess I'm a GTA douche now :<

But I'm a good person when it comes to races, I try to prevent all contact and when it comes to the point when it's a 1 v 1 and I accidentally knock them off the road (even if they spin out when I come really close to them, I assume I hit them on their screen) I'll stop and let them catch up.

tl;dr: Good guy turned bad in freeroam. Good guy in races.

• livejoker likes this

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetish Monster

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

i sometimes help out low levels, if they ask (some lvl 14 asked if i was willing to host coveted for him, told him RR is better so we ended up doing that, wasnt too long ago)

as for random white dots, they're the reason i always cruise in cars with bullet resistant backs

one bullethole in the back of my car and they're getting robbed of their virtual virginity

• livejoker likes this

Pizza_Is_Emo
  • Pizza_Is_Emo

Random

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

I take out tank griefers in lobbys with my jet. Its nice getting a thanks from players via ingame text.

EW200
  • EW200

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

I tried being good, I really did.... and mostly got killed for it.

Now I embrace the dark side with a passion.

It's cold in here, but my smoking barrels and the blood of the dead are all I need to keep warm.

• livejoker likes this

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

Maybe it's coincidence, but the nicest people in GTA:O all have been those that have characters that are dressed/appear the nicest. No crazy hockey mask, not shirtless, or wearing only shorts... If it dresses like a psychopath, it's probably going to act like a psychopath...

Just my observation. 

And yes, my character dresses very nicely. As a professional would. 

I always take a look at the fellow racers in the player menu so I can get a good idea of who the douchebags will be.  As a rule, anyone wearing a top hat and no shirt will try to wipe you out before the first checkpoint.

Yeah, I look at that as well as in missions... I like to guess who I'm going to have to kick at the next mission start. It's kind of funny how accurate it is. I hate to judge based on looks (I really try hard not to do that in real life at all)... but the majority of the time, without fail... the one dressed like a psychopathic moron is the one that ends up acting like the psychopathic moron. :/

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Supreme Peasant

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

I was good first but then i joined the dark side ( tank griefing squeakers :evilgrin:  )

silverforte
  • silverforte

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

I draw a line in the sand. I am a nice person but when every other person I come across is doing something terrible most of the time, I don't usually take chances. A guy waited for me yesterday for 10 minutes outside a modshop so he could total my vehicle, for example. You can't trust people. I don't go looking for trouble or act like a childish asshole, but because everyone else does, I never take my eyes off my minimap.

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by Biff73, 11 April 2014 - 08:08 PM.

I rigged my fully souped up entity with a remote bomb installed & park it outside my garage & went into my garage to watch tv.10 minutes of waiting & a kid came along & was very happy he got a free entity,he drove to pick up his girl,I dialled in to detonate the bomb when he toh are onboard. :lol:  :lol:

Myu
  • Myu

=^● ⋏ ●^=

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

when i first started playing a couple of months ago i tried to be nice but got shat on. now im bitter and hate everyone. i shoot anyone who comes near me. so i can't tell who has good intentions/friendly because i just shoot. now i just walk the sands of vespucci beach alone

tumblr_lrfumfNvnN1qlf513.gif

SuperFlyMeatbaww
  • SuperFlyMeatbaww

Yeah, man.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

I was good first but then i joined the dark side ( tank griefing squeakers :evilgrin:  )

See, I like to kill people on freeroam. But I DESPISE tanks.. as much as I don't like it, I wish I had one. ONLY to bully those who are bullying others, or to destroy those already in a tank. once I destroy someone who's in a tank, I kill myself and proceed to pick on them on foot and msg them that I'm not a douchebag killing people in tanks. I also message how cool they are when they go into passive mode lmao

SuperFlyMeatbaww
  • SuperFlyMeatbaww

Yeah, man.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

when i first started playing a couple of months ago i tried to be nice but got shat on. now im bitter and hate everyone. i shoot anyone who comes near me. so i can't tell who has good intentions/friendly because i just shoot. now i just walk the sands of vespucci beach alone

tumblr_lrfumfNvnN1qlf513.gif

Don't worry. The forums are here for you. Except, maybe- y'know.. Scubadave.

• Myu likes this

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:12 PM

but yeah, I normally try to be decent with people. I approach them and start sliding across their hood as a means of saying "LETS BE FRIENDS", but for some reason, that prompts them to shoot me.. not nice.

at 1:26 did she just do the hurricane kick from street fighter? lol

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

I defend random noobs with bounties on them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users