Photo

GTAV Title Update 1.12 Notes

219 replies to this topic
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

I'm still waiting for passive mode to be fixed. You can still be shot and and be killed by NPC's when in passive mode. They should make it so that when you are in passive, you should not be able to shoot or hurt other players with your guns, just like when they are in passive mode.

They also need to fix it that you can be shot by other players while you are in the process of depassiveifying (is that a word?) i don't know how many times i've been killed while coming out of passive mode by other players and i couldn't defend myself
It's not a glitch. It's there to prevent people from going out of passive and instantly being able to shoot.

They should just make passive mode to where you can use your guns, but can't be shot, and you can't shoot any other players.  Fixed.
Passive servers would be a better fix.

I agree.  R* should just implement friendly servers, then our problems would be fixed.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

You can no longer customize cars from the street and give them to friends to keep it will not allow them to put them in there garage it will say it has been customized by another player that's so dumb how was that gonna ruin the game

Because cash cards. I know it's a cliche, but it's true.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:58 AM

You can no longer customize cars from the street and give them to friends to keep it will not allow them to put them in there garage it will say it has been customized by another player that's so dumb how was that gonna ruin the game

It's not because of cash cards.  It's because of hackers giving money to lower level players.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:13 AM

It's not because of cash cards.  It's because of hackers giving money to lower level players which makes them less likely to buy cash cards

Fixed.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

It's not because of cash cards.  It's because of hackers giving money to lower level players which makes them less likely to buy cash cards

Fixed.

Oh, so you think cash cards ruin the game?

Tell me again how you have to pay for every DLC that comes out... Oh wait...

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

They also nerfed the payout on parachute jumps, it was previously around 3k, now it's 2 thousand bucks.
  • ~TKP~ likes this

Stefvr
  • Stefvr

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:05 AM

Fixed.
Oh, so you think cash cards ruin the game?

Tell me again how you have to pay for every DLC that comes out... Oh wait...

Oh wait indeed, still gotta pay for the stuff that comes with it, only the ability to download is free..
Using is a different story

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:28 AM

They also nerfed the payout on parachute jumps, it was previously around 3k, now it's 2 thousand bucks.

and they said it was to increase in this update

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

That was either a typo or a lie.

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

That was either a typo or a lie.

It said in update notes:
"Players are now awarded more cash when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS jobs with less than 4 players."
 here's the link:
https://support.rock...icles/201956787

shower of lying gits R* are lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users