Pirates of LS

17 replies to this topic
ArmorKingHunter
  • ArmorKingHunter

Hunter Killer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:18 AM

Ok see iv seen a few peopke expressing an interest in this, now im not much of a roleplaying kinda guy but I think a lobby full of people taking too the seas would be good :) There should be rules though like limited weapons ammo etc, Maybe RPG with 3 rounds for each guy, Only using the AK rifle, Machine gunman for each boat wih multiple people on board, Molotovs, knives, knightsticks,Like a said im not much of a roleplayer but I think this could be fun if played properly? Opinions please :)

LeoV
  • LeoV

The Invincible R.E.G.I.S Mark V

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 01:34 AM

That does sound fun. A team death match like that would be really cool as well. You on 360 or PS3?

ArmorKingHunter
  • ArmorKingHunter

Hunter Killer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:47 AM

Im on psn wbu? Im going to make a dm near a watery area today n add some boats certain weapons etc, u xbox?

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

Knights of Badassdom Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

Add me: SilentMase

Sounds like fun.  Sucks though, cause as far as I know you can't sink boats.  I tried sticky bombing one with 5 bombs and it didn't sink.  I've always thought they needed to do something with the ocean.  Right now it pretty much is just a barrier for the GTA world.

I wouldn't have rpgs though.  I'd stick with close range firepower like non auto pistols, sawed off shotgun, molotov cocktails, and melee weapons.  Nothing auto.  Make ppl have to circle their boats in close together.  Great idea OP.

ArmorKingHunter
  • ArmorKingHunter

Hunter Killer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

Yeah that sounds ideal some sawn off's pistols molotovs and such I'm going to experiment with making 1 right now lol

ArmorKingHunter
  • ArmorKingHunter

Hunter Killer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

Ok guys I made a deathwatch with dingys, yachts, molotovs and pump shotguns, it's an area with a beach front facing an island so both teams start on either of those, access to boats at each team spawn molotovs too :) I Played it 3 times and iv received greatfeedback
  • SickSL likes this

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

What's it called?  post a link

GONZOSLEEPER
  • GONZOSLEEPER

Dirty slute

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

Yea sounds like fun. Linky pinky

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:01 AM

Created my own:  Shiver me timbers! http://socialclub.ro...platformId=null  Hope you like it.

GONZOSLEEPER
  • GONZOSLEEPER

Dirty slute

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:21 AM

Added. I try it tonight I hope!

Hot-Potato91
  • Hot-Potato91

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

Ok guys I made a deathwatch with dingys, yachts, molotovs and pump shotguns, it's an area with a beach front facing an island so both teams start on either of those, access to boats at each team spawn molotovs too :) I Played it 3 times and iv received greatfeedback

When you gonna host the next 1? Cause I'm keen

StayTrue
  • StayTrue

Nomad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

Hell yea sounds sic

fornuc8_the_st8

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:26 PM

I tried looking for Armorkinghunter's deathmatch, but couldn't find it.  I played mine last night.  Surprisingly it only took a minute or so before I had 3 other ppl join (usually when I try to play any player made match I can't get anyone to joiin).  The match started out good. My partner and I collected weapons, then boarded the same boat.  He steered while I took aim.  As we got to the other team's island we passed them swimming the the other island.  WTF?  We shot them in the island, then sailed around the island picking them off.  When the 10 minutes were up we had twice as many kills as them.  If you can get ppl to join that understand the point of the match, then it is very fun.  But if not, it was just ok.  Let me know how it goes for you if you try it.

ArmorKingHunter
  • ArmorKingHunter

Hunter Killer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

Im going to go on an adding spree lol SilentMase I had the same problem of hardly any people joining, And then when they did they couldn't quite grasp the boat concept so they ended up floating around aimlessly :\ Thats why I need participants who know what to do :)

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

President of The Feared MC

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

I've been doing this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

Count me in, PSN HoratiosTruck.

Hot-Potato91
  • Hot-Potato91

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:23 AM

Im going to go on an adding spree lol SilentMase I had the same problem of hardly any people joining, And then when they did they couldn't quite grasp the boat concept so they ended up floating around aimlessly :\ Thats why I need participants who know what to do :)

Add me B-r-e-t-t-91

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

Anyone ever get the name of ArmorKingHunter's deathmatches?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users