stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

I'd stock up on vinegar or somesh*t, spray tht sh*t everywhere I go, they might smell us and follow us to our base.

What a waste, you might as well mix that with some olive oil and a few herbs and then you'll have yourself a salad dressing. Just because it's the zombie apocalypse doesn't mean you can't dress your salad bro. 

• Melchior likes this

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

Luxury_Mega_Power_Cruiser_Ship_Boat_Yach

Why does no one else think of a large boat?

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

Because eventually you'll run out food and gas.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

People, you think you'd survive zombie apocalypse ? Bah, you'd probably get bitten the moment you make a run to a shop or any different store. Besides, military would probably kill the first zombie the moment it appeared. Seriously, look at the guns they have.

Godlicious
  • Godlicious

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

Just do some meth and blend in with them.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:18 AM

Step 1: be really awesome

Step 2: forget about the zombie apocalypse and just be dramatic for 3 seasons, apart from the mid-season finale and season finale.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit

• SolidSnails and JIMHO like this

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

Kills 50 zombies per second

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

save your game before talking to anyone or shooting anything and if anything happens just reload.

Hecate
  • Hecate

I am for the air.

• NATO
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

Can we change it to "all" apocalypses for fun, though?

There was no chance of us overcoming the odds because we had spent the last century pumping our oceans and atmosphere with poison to make money. Money was a placeholder for debt which was an abstract concept of human society which no longer exists because as of yesterday we managed to destroy ourselves. In the beginning most people denied it. As it came closer people began to accept it. However, as the end of an era drew near-- as the culmination of two hundred thousand years of hunting and gathering; of cramping together in huts and cultivating bushes; of creating and destroying each other's gods and governments, we all accepted what was coming. Our end was destined by the same greed that began our need to dominate the world around us. Now the only thing we have left is to burn out into nothing as a collective species-- to cannibalize and enslave as the work of our people burns down and kills the Earth we lived so peacefully on.

Eh, actually I like zombie apocalypses more.

007_Myers
  • 007_Myers

SAMCRO

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

call daryl dixon 

Winning001
  • Winning001

Don't Click the GIF

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

2 words. boat house

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

2 words. boat house

How food? 

Where gas?

Wat do once run out? 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:13 AM

How food? 

Where gas?

1) Could you grow a garden on the boat?

2) Is the boat propelled by wind?

Stripes1981
  • Stripes1981

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:24 AM

Just accept that you're gonna be eaten and suddenly you find peace with yourself.

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Mediator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:02 AM Edited by igotskiz, 21 July 2014 - 09:06 AM.

1. Realise that society will collapse, water will shut off, the electric grid will fall, etc.

2. Don't panic, as panic is the worst thing you can do; Plan accordingly.

3. Take stock of inventory: food, water, guns and ammunition, CQB weapons, clothing, etc.

4. Fortify entry points (ie windows, doors, garage, etc.). Furniture and wooden planks with nails in the basement help.

5. After fortifying my home, immediately fill a duffelbag of neccesities just in case I have to GTFO ASAP (raiders, zombies, military wipeout, etc.)

6. Turn on faucets to fill bathtubs / sinks with water.

7. Turn on television and computer; Find out what's going on. Listen to emergency broadcasts as long as they're running (Protip: Wherever they're telling you to go: don't. Places are likely to be overcrowded and will not be able to sustain themselves for more than a couple weeks, especially if mentally-poor survivors are let in.)

8. Call my family, tell them to get where I am. Tell them to come to me and take as much food and seeds as possible and leave behind anything else that isn't a life-sustaining necessity. We can go back for those when, or even if, the apocalypse is over. Hope to Jesus that my father isn't stuck in traffic coming back from work.

9. Keep watch for the street. I live in a city-skirting suburb. I can head into town for supplies in a week when there are less nuts with guns and more shamblers with half a brain. I'd rather chance myself with them than people who may potentially have a gun and have a quick trigger finger, especially if they want my stuff, my safehouse / family location, sex, etc. (Like what another poster earlier said about slavers and rape gangs).

10. Wait it out. 

11. When the inital panic scenario has died down, rap myself in a shower-curtain suit (kind of like a hazmat suit; to protect from blood) and go out and cleanse the area, one undead at a time. Melee only. Pistol in *extreme situations.

*11. Don't go straight back to my house. Run in the opposite direction and make a huge flank maneuver back to my house, circling the entire suburb and going back to the highway if need be. Stay low and stay in shrubbery. When in the clear, stay crouched and haul tail to the back door. Get back inside.

12. Wait a little longer.

13. If the area is properly clear, start farming. If not, repeat 11. Irrigating the land and plowing a bit of a plot. Set out buckets to collect rainwater for drinking and watering crops.

14. Take wood from porches and liner from neighbor's pools and make a cheap defensive barricade around the property. Barbed wire from copper wiring from inside of other's houses. At least we won't get shocked with the electric grid down. Some good news...

15. Attempt to set up sports. Go around and talk to one another. Get a bit of society and morale back into these people. Remind them that there is something worth living for still. 

16. Once farms are going, set up permanent watches against raiders or undead, assign farming duties, and go out and attempt to find others. Bring them back, or establish a network. Recreate society. Expand upon farms. May need to take over a golf course or two if they get big enough.

Etcetera etcetera etcetera...

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Sprunk Can

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:00 PM

Luxury_Mega_Power_Cruiser_Ship_Boat_Yach

Why does no one else think of a large boat?

The problem with a boat is that unless you have a solar powered ship with a self-sustaining hydroponics bay, there's very little use for trying to survive on a boat.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

Aslong as I have my boomstick in hand no zombie can f*ck with me.

Jeone
  • Jeone

question authority

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

Put running machines outside your house

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

If you don't have the mentality, to try and survive any invasion/infestation....... don't even think about it. There is a certain level of bliss, in ignorance. 

:bbq:

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Proletarian-funkadelicparliamentarian

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:41 AM

-Take Pete's car

-Go around mum's

-Kill Phill (sorry)

-Grab Liz, go to the Winchester

-Have a nice cold pint and wait for all of this to blow-over

• Mr.Nedich and hvcciookay like this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

Get a job in retail and the zombies won't tell the difference.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:09 PM

Running zombies: End it right there

Walking: Survive no problem

No point to fight against a enemy that can run at you without breaking a sweat and exhausting itself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users