» «
Photo

HOODLUM FAMILY: Maniacs Needed! *Attention to all SMART, Clanless/

4 replies to this topic
MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

The Original.

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:21 AM Edited by MagicNarcosis, 07 April 2014 - 03:34 PM.

3befc179a6f5ded5328e27c5ac2c61346d8f1e46

http://socialclub.ro.../hoodlum_family

XBOX 360 CLAN

Looking to recruit a couple of real MANIACS, right now. Listen up.

Real cold hearted, hardcore GTAO players who know how to think quick, and can follow the plan.

I need some intelligent players, who like to move in small groups of 4. Ones who can create dope ways to knock off players in a way that makes a statement. Not just a stupid ass sticky bomb to the car, but something people will remember when it happens, and get REALLY PISSED trying to figure what just.. happened.  (allthough that sticky bomb can be our go-to method of griefing to players who attempt to initiate unwanted contact)

Already 26+ members, but only 10 active at any given time. I really wanna get a couple of solid cats to run with, so if you're capable, then come join up with

I pefer you to be a mature player. Age doesn't matter as long as I don't have to worry about kid sh*t. Older players are definitely encouraged to join, as there are members of the Hoodlum family in the 30+ range. But here's a rundown:

• Most of the active members are from Los Angeles, and mainly range from age 20+
  • We would like people who can either adjust to PST time and play, or people from the West Coast.
  • Players from Los Angeles, or California are hella welcome and are encouraged to join!
  • We're not one for the BS. We tollerate no nonsense, but we're full of wreckless fun. We actively do missions, races, and other activities.

..but we love to hunt. Players targeting is something we love to specifically take part in. It's our priority at any given time. We look out for one another. Brotherhood-like, and move in numbers at all times. Hoodlum Family is about hunting, and money at the end of the day. We lurk. We come quiet, we roll up loud, whatever we want. We swarm in numbers, and finish first. FTBS.

We also are in the midist of creating our annual event "Gang Wars" which involves guidelines and precise planning. It's something beyond addicting once we get everybody ready and rolling. Trust me, not something you want to miss out on!

PM if you have any other questions.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:14 AM

Add a Social Club crew link to your 1st post please.

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

The Original.

• Members

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:54 AM

Still looking for memebers.

Looking to recruit 5 more!

So far we've recruited some online, but i'd like to get a few from this community.

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Bus driver-opus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

I admire your emblem, really cool.

• MagicNarcosis likes this

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

The Original.

• Members

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:42 PM

We're still looking for active players.

We've recruited more people since and wanna expand this gang to 20+ more people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users