• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic
The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:22 PM

Alexis is from the Shottler area in Liberty City. Her family barely scraped by so at an early age she got into drug sales. She spent years moving weed for local drug dealers Real Badman and Little Jacob. Very slowly she began climbing the ladder through the ranks.

Someone attempted to rob Alexis one day and she was forced to commit her first murder. Since it was a "kill or be killed" situation, it didn't affect her as much as most people when they took their first life; instead she got a rush from it, a sort of high.

Alexis was introduced to many other gangsters and criminal masterminds throughout the city. A correspondence began online with a west coast contact named Lamar, and Alexis regularly kept up with him. She began taking on a wide array of jobs, many of which included assassination jobs. After killing the son of one of the heads of the 5 families, she was green lit, and quickly the realization came that she was set up. A huge price was put upon her head, and every cut throat, gang banger and hood from Dukes to Alderney wanted a piece of her.

It was no longer safe to stay in Liberty City. She gave her family most of her earnings and put them on a plane to Vice City for their safety. After a massive shoot-out on the way to the airport, Alexis escaped to San Andreas to start over.

Cue the opening scene to GTA Online...

Alexis meets Lamar in person and engages in a street race to get a feel of her new surroundings. After stealing and modifying a Sentinel Convertible, she begins doing jobs for Lamar and a drug dealer named Gerald. The money from these small time jobs affords Alexis a small apartment to hide away until heat drops. Though her contacts she meets many other characters that have random jobs, such as Lester Crest, Martin Madrazzo, and Trevor Philips.

2nsbddt.jpg

Months pass. Her new calling comes in the form of instigating daily gunfights with meth dealing hillbillies out in Senora Desert, in a junkyard nicknamed the "Boneyard." Profits from this endeavour enable her to purchase several lush apartments, a stockpile of weapons, and a number of different high performance sports cars, one of which becomes her favorite: A Bravado Buffalo Mk.II

2wc1mk6.jpg
1ypnip.jpg
20ruyip.jpg
29p2blx.jpg
2yjzrrd.jpg

Alexis, now operating under the alias "The Spook," attempts to co-exist with other criminals and hoods throughout San Andreas, but most of the time she is met with resistance in the forms of drive-by shootings, bombings, helicopter attacks and even Tanks. She joins a crew called "Guns & Ganja," and through hard work quickly rises through its ranks, becoming it's #1 member. It is no surprise that she is promoted to one of the crew's bosses.

x1aid1.jpg
verybk.jpg
u3aj4.jpg

The streets of San Andreas are a battleground where people shoot first, and don't ask any questions. No one can be trusted. Spook, having only her crew and a handful of other acquaintances, decides to become an assassin - someone who strikes from the shadows and disappears into them afterwards. Having been attacked by Tanks many times, a hobby of hers becomes killing the drivers of these war machines. Hours of research and practice pays off, and making use of the Heavy Sniper rifle to execute the unsuspecting drivers becomes child's play (for the most part.) Spook's ultimate goal? Even she doesn't know. Spook didn't give much thought to the future; she was one that lived in the moment, in the now. She'd regularly help out her crew members on jobs and robberies, and she still frequented the Boneyard, along with other locations, such as the Del Perro Pier and Sandy Shores.

33caybo.jpg
eq4cw.jpg
nn6vci.jpg
28u1yxw.jpg
11jpy7o.jpg
rwi7iu.jpg
2utsz2o.jpg

"Guns & Ganja" members disappear off the face of the Earth, either killed or run out of Los Santos, leaving Spook the only remaining member to represent the crew. She encounters a female going by the name "Wanes," who was part of another crew that called itself the "Queens of the Damned." Spook becomes fast friends with Wanes, and through her she meets the leader of the crew, another female going by the alias "Panic Attacker."

2vaboci.jpg
p0kgl.jpg

After being introduced to many other members, some of which being Zoobz, Seniormidget, Nato, and Bluemike, Spook sheds her G&G affiliations and joins Queens of the Damned; her initiation being a fistfight in the recreation area of Bolingbroke Penitentiary. As it was in G&G, Spook proves herself loyal through many wild episodes and quickly rises through the ranks to become one of it's top members.

1z23ypv.jpg
vmvtk3.jpg
25a2ql4.jpg
2r5ylgg.jpg
wmjgw7.jpg
jtp0jq.jpg
2q39grn.jpg
2gwfk9k.jpg
513la9.jpg
30jmzq0.jpg
2dmiem8.jpg
2q3q7hi.jpg
2w224vc.jpg
nqnyoo.jpg
9vjndx.jpg

Spook's story continues....

• ShinobiFixer, JohnGazman, ~TKP~ and 3 others like this

Mrs.NormanReedus
  • Mrs.NormanReedus

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Alexis is from the Shottler area in Liberty City. Her family barely scraped by so at an early age she got into drug sales. She spent years moving weed for local drug dealers Real Badman and Little Jacob. Very slowly she began climbing the ladder through the ranks.

Someone attempted to rob Alexis one day and she was forced to commit her first murder. Since it was a "kill or be killed" situation, it didn't affect her as much as most people when they took their first life; instead she got a rush from it, a sort of high.

Alexis was introduced to many other gangsters and criminal masterminds throughout the city. A correspondence began online with a west coast contact named Lamar, and Alexis regularly kept up with him. She began taking on a wide array of jobs, many of which included assassination jobs. After killing the son of one of the heads of the 5 families, she was green lit, and quickly the realization came that she was set up. A huge price was put upon her head, and every cut throat, gang banger and hood from Dukes to Alderney wanted a piece of her.

It was no longer safe to stay in Liberty City. She gave her family most of her earnings and put them on a plane to Vice City for their safety. After a massive shoot-out on the way to the airport, Alexis escaped to San Andreas to start over.

Cue the opening scene to GTA Online...

Alexis meets Lamar in person and engages in a street race to get a feel of her new surroundings. After stealing and modifying a Sentinel Convertible, she begins doing jobs for Lamar and a drug dealer named Gerald. The money from these small time jobs affords Alexis a small apartment to hide away until heat drops. Though her contacts she meets many other characters that have random jobs, such as Lester Crest, Martin Madrazzo, and Trevor Philips.

2nsbddt.jpg

Months pass. Her new calling comes in the form of instigating daily gunfights with meth dealing hillbillies out in Senora Desert, in a junkyard nicknamed the "Boneyard." Profits from this endeavour enable her to purchase several lush apartments, a stockpile of weapons, and a number of different high performance sports cars, one of which becomes her favorite: A Bravado Buffalo Mk.II

2wc1mk6.jpg
1ypnip.jpg
20ruyip.jpg
29p2blx.jpg
2yjzrrd.jpg

Alexis, now operating under the alias "The Spook," attempts to co-exist with other criminals and hoods throughout San Andreas, but most of the time she is met with resistance in the forms of drive-by shootings, bombings, helicopter attacks and even Tanks. She joins a crew called "Guns & Ganja," and through hard work quickly rises through its ranks, becoming it's #1 member. It is no surprise that she is promoted to one of the crew's bosses.

x1aid1.jpg
verybk.jpg
u3aj4.jpg

The streets of San Andreas are a battleground where people shoot first, and don't ask any questions. No one can be trusted. Spook, having only her crew and a handful of other acquaintances, decides to become an assassin - someone who strikes from the shadows and disappears into them afterwards. Having been attacked by Tanks many times, a hobby of hers becomes killing the drivers of these war machines. Hours of research and practice pays off, and making use of the Heavy Sniper rifle to execute the unsuspecting drivers becomes child's play (for the most part.) Spook's ultimate goal? Even she doesn't know. Spook didn't give much thought to the future; she was one that lived in the moment, in the now. She'd regularly help out her crew members on jobs and robberies, and she still frequented the Boneyard, along with other locations, such as the Del Perro Pier and Sandy Shores.

33caybo.jpg
eq4cw.jpg
nn6vci.jpg
28u1yxw.jpg
11jpy7o.jpg
rwi7iu.jpg
2utsz2o.jpg

"Guns & Ganja" members disappear off the face of the Earth, either killed or run out of Los Santos, leaving Spook the only remaining member to represent the crew. She encounters a female going by the name "Wanes," who was part of another crew that called itself the "Queens of the Damned." Spook becomes fast friends with Wanes, and through her she meets the leader of the crew, another female going by the alias "Panic Attacker."

2vaboci.jpg
p0kgl.jpg

After being introduced to many other members, some of which being Zoobz, Seniormidget, Nato, and Bluemike, Spook sheds her G&G affiliations and joins Queens of the Damned; her initiation being a fistfight in the recreation area of Bolingbroke Penitentiary. As it was in G&G, Spook proves herself loyal through many wild episodes and quickly rises through the ranks to become one of it's top members.

1z23ypv.jpg
vmvtk3.jpg
25a2ql4.jpg
2r5ylgg.jpg
wmjgw7.jpg
jtp0jq.jpg
2q39grn.jpg
2gwfk9k.jpg
513la9.jpg
30jmzq0.jpg
2dmiem8.jpg
2q3q7hi.jpg
2w224vc.jpg
nqnyoo.jpg
9vjndx.jpg

Spook's story continues....

Most dramatic and detailed story ever. lol

• The Spook and I3AZZAI2 like this

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

Every hood has that one person that is going to do big things and that is going to be so successful. Of course, the meaning of 'successful' in hood's these days is not getting shot or put in jail. Having respect was everything in the hood as having respect is everything in prison. Without respect, you are just that scrawny little person, stripped of your pride and value as a live human. You are basically naked, metaphorically. Awaiting to be someone's bitch. How long will it be before you have to wear a dog collar?

I was known as "the white boy". I went to an all white school and got high grades. I wasn't that popular since this was still during the time where racism was at large but segregation criminalized. However, I was still well liked. I fit in with them and some of them didn't even consider a dumb thieving ni**er. Outside of school, I was the scrawny little bitch that everyone slapped around. I was beaten so many times that I was on the brink of death more times than I was asleep because of the constant shootings and gang fights going on outside my very window. Of course, my brother wasn't making things better for me. There was no avoiding the fate I had been given. To be everyone's bitch-made dog. I had no parents. No reliable adult figures. Nothing. All I had was my brother and I wouldn't exactly consider him a "responsible legal guardian". It was as though I was a hobo. I had no value to my life. I would go days without food and when I eventually was able to eat, it was only the bits of food and leftovers that my brother and his friends left after their meal that I was able to nibble on. The only thing I got to drink was the water from the waterhose being blasted in my face every where I go. I had no money because everytime I got more than 10$, I would be robbed and beaten to a pulp. No one respected me. No one protected me. I was all alone and I needed protection.

I needed protection extremely bad before I suffer from permanent damages from the emotional and physical beatings that I face everyday. So I joined a gang. Once I did, no one messed with me anymore. I was no longer the bitch and that role was passed to my neighbor, Lester, who was the only white boy in the entire hood. I would do anything for my gang, and that's what I was known for. I was loyal, but dangerous. What I lacked in size and intimidation, I made for in dangerous enthusiasm and wit. My intelligence and politician like attitude helped me rise to the ranks very quickly. Everything was good until about 80% of the crew was arrested.

I was smart. I kept my hands clean and my name hidden. I wasn't a suspect but I nonetheless, I was still affiliated with the gang. Since I was affiliated with them, I had to vanish. I had to be a ghost to prevent from being arrested like the rest. I changed my name, and moved to Vice City. I spent the next 15 years there learning how to shoot like a professional and training to be a hitman. I would swim for hours and run to increase my stamina. I would go hunting and get shooting lessons every day. I even went to fly school.

Eventually, my training was done and I was in need of a job. I looked online for people offering them. Most of them were low pay and couldn't support my needs . I needed money to be a Hitman and alot of these jobs couldn't even buy me a gun. I eventually searched the "Dark side" of the internet and met this gangbanger Lamar. He offered me jobs with great pay and alot of opportunities to make serious money in Los Santos. I spent about a year earning enough money for a plane ticket and flew there in October.

It's been 9 months since I've landed in Los Santos. In the time I've been here, I've started up my own gang and made a name for myself. I now own these hoods. I now have the respect and value that I didn't have as a kid. I am a successful legit businessman aswell who manufactures and sells high grade weapons. I have a crew of 700 loyal members. I even met the boy who took my place as the hood "bitch", Lester and since then, he's been my greatest contact for various things. A very resourceful person.

Started from the bottom

0_0.jpg

Now we're here

0_0.jpg

• RichyBeats likes this

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

She likes making money by any means necessary.

AbusementPark
  • AbusementPark

Ambassador for Grotti

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:51 PM Edited by WhyUShootMe, 07 April 2014 - 04:52 PM.

My character was born and raised in Ireland. He had a very troubled child-hood as his parents were alcohol and drug abusers and he was often abused, himself. At 18, with very little prospects ahead of him, he saved up his dole money and emigrated to America to chase the "American Dream". He quickly settled in Liberty City and soon became friendly with a fellow Irishman called Patrick "Packie" McReary. He soon became an integral member of Packies Irish mob and became heavily involved in drug trafficking and also committing the odd assassination, on anyone that became a threat to the family. Soon the FIB and other families and gangs were asking for his head, so Packie introduced him to Lamar over Life Invader. Lamar promised him a new life in Los Santos.

Life in Los Santos was tough at the beginning, until he got involved in car boosting, often duplicating his car sales to generate more money. He soon got in touch with people that promised him they could quadruple his car sales. Soon he was a billionaire and living the life but his funds were soon, unexpectedly, seized as the people that promised him all the money, where counterfeiters.

Times became tough again, until he got sniff of a secret underground organisation that promised him millions in duplicating car sales. Things are looking good now, again, as he has generated over 30 million in car sales. You will often see him wearing silk suits, driving sport classics and basically bragging about his wealth.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

I'm going to work on my guy's actual backstory later today.

Some brief Information regarding the subject:

Name: Known only as "Masochron".

D.O.B: January 2, 1989

Ethnicity: Caucasian (Humanoid)

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 170 lbs

Body Type: Athletic

Eye Color: Green

Personality:

-Usually friendly unless provoked.

-Very loyal to his friends.

-Has a strong hatred for law enforcement.

Powers:

-Resurrection.

-The ability to transfer vehicles from one dimension to another.

"He may look human, but don't let appearances fool you. His lust for blood has turned him into something...more." - Sergeant Pubbs, LCPD

lol :p

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:18 PM

Kid grew up with a trailer trash gun loving father and a burnout prom queen of a mother in a midwestern town, near the equivalent of Chicago in GTA world.

Carcer city

I thought Carcer was more Detroit than Chicago (although both are turning into sh*te holes these days)

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

Born in Los santos, then later moved on to liberty city. After doing a lot of criminal activites she decided to to rob a bank, but got arrested and moved to the Bollingbroke penitentiary, but managed to escape.

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

No Jones No Stones

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:45 PM Edited by MilezDawg, 07 April 2014 - 06:04 PM.

Los Santos Niko, or LS Niko for short. Since im a GTA Head, I forked out the $150 for GTAV CE, so I have Niko as a parent option.
LS Niko = A Los Santos/San Andreas version of Niko. Instead of boarding the Platypus and hitching a ride to Liberty City in 2008, this version of Niko remains in Serbia until 2013, where after being discharged from the military, and ignorning Romans request to move to LC and become rookies on the PBA ( Profesional Bowling Association ) suddenly buys a plane ticket to LS and departs Eastern Europe forever.
LS Niko leaves everything behind, telling no one where he's going, and starts over, from the bottom, in Los Santos. He does show one sign that he misses his old life, one day LS Niko sends Roman a bowling ball signed by Jack Howitzer, but doesn't leave a return address, so Roman remains hopeful that he will see his cousin one day. LS Nikos goal is more or less full filled, he lives off the grid, a silent solider that needs no one, except maybe Fufu the stripper every so often.

0_0.jpg

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

Lola was born in Vice City in 1992. Her mother was head of bar at the popular Malibu Club. She was the youngest of 7 children, and grew up around the club, often helping her mother out at quieter times. She never knew her father, all she got told was he was British, and worked in the music industry. From around age 14 she helped out in the club where she met Tommy Vercetti, the aging crime boss of the local area. He took her on as a hand on missions, to start with simply as a distraction, but as she got older she was taught how to shoot, hack PCs and other less than legal activites that helped her become one of the key operators in Tommys empire.

It was mid summer in 2013 when she entered the office in Tommy's mansion. Sat at the desk with him was an aging guy with a British accent. Tommy introduced him as "Kent Paul" and a music producer. Lola recognised this straight away and asked him if he knew Racheal Montez. "That slapper?" he replied "I ravaged her for a while, had to drop it when the skank fell pregnant again though". Tommys eyes widened as he saw Lola fill with rage, she pulled the 9mm she had concealed and raised it to him. The first bullet was perfectly placed to kill him, but in anger she emptied the full magazine into him, knocking him off the chair and into a heap on the floor.

Tommy stood quickly knowing the problems this would create. He took a few hundred dollars from the safe and told Lola she should leave the area for a while, while leaving she remembered the contact Lamar Davis she'd met through Lifeinvader, and sent him a message saying she was paying a visit. She boarded a plane late that afternoon and landed in Los Santos the next morning. Part of her hoped this would be a clean break, but sadly her past still haunts her, and the skills she has helps her to keep afloat in this sess pit of a city. In a short space of time she turned that small amount of money into several million, a top class apartment and a fleet of expensive cars.

She hopes one day to return to her family and to Tommys orginasation, but for now the heat would still be too much.

• The Spook and Gallioni Pepperoni like this

Nightrage
  • Nightrage

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

Am I the only one who perceives the character as himself, just you know as a psycho criminal ? :p

tsouryavong13
  • tsouryavong13

I lost on Jeopardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:13 PM

My female character was born in a city called Stilwater, Michigan. She became a part of the 3rd Street Saints while living there, thus starting her life of crime and violence. Through the years, her loyalty to the Saints helped her live what she thinks is a better life. She had moved to Steelport, think she would be put incharge of the city, but she was turned down by the Boss. She had accepted the fact and moved on with her life. While living in Steelport, she meets an interesting man named Lamar Davis. He keeps telling her to come to Los Santos to start a new life of crime. So while still being a part of the Third Street Saints, she decides to leave Steelport on a long flight to Los Santos, San Andreas, where she finally meets Lamar in person, and starts her new life, also trying to bring more Saints to Los Santos.

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

I've noticed a lot of vice city back stories there's something about that game the fact that without needing to go into any depth with every citizen they all told a story.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Crushing your hopes & dreams

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:27 PM Edited by Winning001, 07 April 2014 - 11:27 PM.

My character arrived to Los santos on a plane
Beat that foo Lamar
Got to level 230 in about 5 minutes
???
Profit

TL:DR version- you have the attention span of a goldfish

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:28 PM

My story? Well, I was born in Los Santos to an absent father and a drug addict mother. I grew up angry and it wasn't long before I got into trouble. When I was 16 I joined a gang that for the most part was white. Now you can imagine that didn't sit well with the big guys like the Ballas and Vagos but since we were small time they just let us do our own thing. Now that really pissed us off we wanted to be know to be respected, so we got loud and we started making waves. Some Spanish gang got tired of it and started killing us off. Finally, they gave us an ultimatum: Get the f*ck out of San Andreas or die. So I left, thinking maybe I could put all this sh*t behind me you know not hold on to whatever it was I was even mad at. I said to myself "Liberty City is about as far away from this place as I can go so that's what I'll do I'll go and I'll change for the better."

Jesus Christ was I wrong. Liberty City was even worse. The only difference was the police were fatter and the people were ruder. After weeks trying to walk the straight and narrow I slipped up. I got involved with these f*cking morons who's biggest goal was to live until past their 20s. We boosted cars, sold dope and then we started robbing liquor stores for years well into my early 20s. Now, I've never been good at anything I mean c'mon I'm a f*cking crook, but I was really good and robbing those stores I don't know maybe it was my calling or something like that. So you can imagine I was pretty f*cking p*ssed when my moron friends overdosed on smack. Dumb bastards couldn't even get high right. Finally I said screw it and kept robbing stores by myself, simple smash and grabs. Convenience stores, Clothing stores, hell I think I even robbed an internet café because I could. Now, all this sh*t didn't go unnoticed I didn't know it at the time but I was being watched by a guy who was real interested in me.

Guy's name was Thomas. He came off as this real high society kinda guy you know? Nice suit, flashy watch, fast car. However Thomas was just as crooked as I was just on a larger scale. He had his own crew of 4 guys real tight kinda crew. Now, these guys hated me from the start but Thomas said I had potential he said I was a natural. Despite all the stores I'd robbed I was broke, livin in my car. Thomas took me in bought me a suit and he started teaching me things. How to be smart he taught me how to survive in this kinda life.

My first big score was a nightclub in Alguqion. Bahamas Mamas or something, the plan was to rob the manager Vic. Vic the prick as I liked to call him. Anyways, we dress up in suits, we all had silenced pistols and masks and we were waiting in the van parked outside the club. It was a Tuesday night so the club was barely poppin off, when Vic showed up we went to work. The sh*tty bouncer barely even looked at us we walked in. We made a bee line for the back where Vic was and we stopped just outside the back room, masked up and we busted in there waving guns around shouting sh*t one of his bodyguards got a bit too jumped so I shot him in the knee. Other than moaning in pain he was pretty damn quite after that and Vic was very accommodating. He gave us everything in the safe, his wallet, the drawer. Sh*t he even gave me his watch. We took the money and walts out like nothing even happened. After that the crew gave me some respect but better than that I had some real cash $25k. in 1 night I mean why earn straight we you can be a stickup man.

I spent the next year in Liberty pulling scores. I was good at it and I was obsessed with it. I had money, I felt like a badmotherf*cker. untouchable. I was 23 will a beautiful penthouse overlooking middle park, a model for a girlfriend, 2 sports cars, a boat and a helicopter because why not. Most importantly I had a bank account filled with money.I had Thomas too, he kinda became the father I never had I spent a lot of time with him. he was a criminal and yet he was a good man. He lead our crew into fortune and glory and I loved it. but he told me one day I was gonna run my own crew. He told me I was a natural and I was gonna go far. I didn't believe him but I didn't want to share my doubts with him.

In 2008 the Bank of Liberty was robbed by four gunmen they escaped with a little over a million dollars but one of them got killed. My crew had nothing to do with it but we were all afraid it was gonna blow back on us we wanted to lay low but Thomas had other ideas. He said if someone robs a bank nobody expects that bank to be robbed again a few days later right? Well I was crazy enough to believe him because 2 days later I was in a van outside the bank waiting to hit it. And we did. We went outside got everybody down we went to the vault we opened that bitch and it was just as full as when those bastards before us robbed it. We were gonna walk away with a million dollars.

Well, maybe we would have if the LCPD hadn't set up the entire police force outside. Hell, they even brought in those big NOOSE APCs but none of us wanted to go to prison so we fought. And just like the song, we lost. We had made it to the van Thomas and B one of the crew members made it to the van me and G were still in the street shooting at cops. I was using one of those Advanced MGs just spewing bullets all over the place. Then I got hit and I went down. G ran to get me and got shot in the head for his trouble. I looked at the van and saw Thomas just starring at me. Even with his mask on I knew it was him he looked at the driver and said something I couldn't here it but considering a second later the van sped off I can guess what he said. Thomas left me.

I got busted for armed robbery. Among a million other charges, I was looking at life. Until this FIB guy gave me an ultimatum. He knew that I knew where Thomas would be hiding, if I gave Thomas up I'd do 5 years most. So I did what I had to I gave the bastard up. In prison though I managed to piss off a black gang and was green light to be killed. I met this guy though named Dominic, he was from Los Santos to and he gave me protection said when he got out that's where he was going. I said screw it when I get out I'm going back home since the gang that originally kicked me out were killed off by the Vagos. I told Dom when he gets out come find me and I'll take care of him.

I got released and went home. I gotta admit I really missed it since it had been over 9 years since I'd been there. Now let me tell, I tried to earn a living legitimately but you know how it is. I had a shi*tty apartment. I couldn't pay my rent though so I did what I do best, I robbed liquor store. After the first taste how can you say no? After robbing 3 stores, I got that unwanted attention again. This time by some guy named Gerald. He honestly seemed like some wannabe parasite but he paid so I became his enforcer. I stole drugs from the Ballas, The Vagos and The Lost MC. After doing that for awhile I got even more attention.

I got a phone call whoever was on the other line was using one of those voice changers so I had no idea who it was. Honestly, I figured it was some big cartel guy wanting my head on a stick for screwing with all the damn drugs in this city. He came me an address and he told me to come alone. Hell, I have no friends so I did. I drove up to this house expecting to die so imagine my surprise when I get inside this house and I'm staring at some fat, dorky, cripple welcoming me to paradise. He told me his name was Lester and that he could he help me make some real money.

And he did, I did odd jobs for him ranging from stealing tech crap to screwing with LSPD. I soon realized I was gonna need a crew. So I called up some old gang mates Kevin and David. Now when we were told to leave SA Kevin and David went into the Military. Kevin had just left and was struggling to find a job. David left the military and had joined Merryweather Private Security. Well, until he had a big fallout with them and left. When Dom was released from prison I let him join my new crew. We kept doing odd jobs for Lester with the promise of some big stuff always "coming soon" we started working for a Martain Madrazo soon afterwards.

Martain was fu*king crazy but damn he paid well. He also gave us his protection. Since I got back into the game I've got it all again. A huge apartment up in Vinewood, 10 super cars, over 8 million in the bank, and my Model girlfriend Amelia. I've thought about buying stock or houses or some sh*t earning straight. But, I mean c'mon how do you leave this behind? I'm addicted man, I don't wanna quit.  

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:20 AM

Born in 1991 by a Cuban mother. Never knew his father - but rumours had it he was italian. Him and his mother moved from Vice City to San Fierro when he was less than a year old.

Lived with his mom until she was killed in a car accident - moved to Los Santos to get away from San Fierro.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:40 AM

I moved to LS from Yorkshire in england along with around 10 other friends, all British army and police vets, and formed a tight knit mercenary crew working for and against the state

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:11 AM

Bump

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

Hm From a Italian Mafia Family in Liberity City came to Los Santos to make a Name for Herself. Halfway through met a Crazy Hillbilly named Trevor Philips.

Valzenberg
  • Valzenberg

RIP Lou Reed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:49 AM

Name: Leo Aschter (Pronounced Lee oh Ash ter)

Background: Used to be an undercover detective working for the FBI until he was accused of murdering his best friend. After he ran away from his home in Seattle, Washington Leo shaved his head, changed his appearance and changed his named from Nick to Leo. He picked up the guitar and joined a band that his second cousin started. His case code is 'Valzenberg'.

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

Sweet

Kiefthief42
  • Kiefthief42

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

He is a former Vinewood child star who lost all of his earnings when his meth head parents from Blaine county blew it on a month long drug binge. As soon as he was old enough he bought a one-way ticket to Mexico, where he found an acting role on a Mexican soap opera. After living there for 15 years, the cartel began showing up, eventually taking over the whole town. Gun fire echoed throughout the night, slight and far away at first, then roaring closer as the weeks went on.

He had to get out of it. The country, the lifestyle, all of it. He remembered saving a Mexican business man from getting killed on the street earlier that month. The business man had given him his card, saying he lived in the US. But what was his name? Searching through his apartment for hours he finally found the business card which read "Martin Madrazo". He bought a ticket to Los Santos, where he connected with Madrazo who gave him the daily job of massacring suited men in a parking garage.

AgentExeider
  • AgentExeider

Secret Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:59 AM Edited by AgentExeider, 13 April 2014 - 09:08 AM.

/Running Decryption

/.....................Done!

**********************************Classified**Data**File*********BHA-0627***************************

Frm: Office of Regional Intervention for Intelligence, Corruption and Extortion (O.R.I.F.I.C.E.)

Due to the latest in corruption allegations of both FIB and IAA, and the potential charges against Merryweather Security Consulting for it's possible illicit activities, it has come to the attention of this office as well as the office of the executive branch that a serious security threat may exist in and around the City of Los Santos.

the agency known as "Core Force" is hereby charged with the goal of determining the nature of that threat and investigating and neutralizing the offending elements in both the Governmental Sector as well as any and all elements in the Criminal Sector.

Code Name: Exeider is hereby granted the role and position of Director for the Los Santos Branch of 'Core Force' and charged with the aforementioned missions of routing out the offending elements in and around the City of Los Santos. Domestic Operations are hereby granted. Black Flag status is granted.

Per Black Flag status, any criminal activity committed in the line of duty will be considered legitimate and not suffer any reprisal by this office.

However due to the nature of the corruption, this office will not notify local law enforcement to your actual status, and therefore any criminal activity perpetrated by Code Name: Exeider and any agents of 'Core Force' will be met by local law enforcement with the same use of force as they would any criminal. So be forewarned.

This office has forwarded profiles on both minor and major contacts in and around the are of Los Santos to aid you in your mission:

Lester Crest
Lamar Davis
Martin Madrazo
Ron Jakowski
Trevor Philips
Simeon Yetarian
Gerald Jenkins

Determine what, if any, involvement these individuals have with your investigations.

And as always, if you or your crew are captured and/or killed, this office will disavow any knowledge of your actions,

Good Luck and Godspeed.

***********************************END***DATA**FILE******BHA-0627***********************

/Deleting Access Logs

/.........................Done!

• NuklerGhost101838 and Mr. Specter like this

ChrisV
  • ChrisV

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:10 AM

my character is the son of the late Vice City crime boss Tommy Vercetti

who was killed by a drunk driver on a Faggio.

after his father died all the thugs in Vice City tried to get a piece of him so he fled to Los Santos

only to find more drunk drivers on Faggio's and psychos driving tanks.

he ran an insurance scam also known as a money glitch to gain his fortune

and has been trying to go legit ever since the *R gouvernment issued a new buisness update

but so far he hasn't been able to discover the buisness part of that

so his money is kinda useless and probably will be confiscated in the near future

that's the reason he has a 10 car garage filled with maxed out adders.

the rest is about to unfold so who knows what the future brings :)

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:43 AM

My characters a psycho. Just like a black Patrick Bateman.

0_0.jpg

greenghost2212
  • greenghost2212

Leader of the Central Ave Gang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

Kid grew up with a trailer trash gun loving father and a burnout prom queen of a mother in a midwestern town, near the equivalent of Chicago in GTA world.

Carcer city

I thought Carcer was more Detroit than Chicago (although both are turning into sh*te holes these days)

Hey watch what u say bout Chicago. Born and raised here and it's not that bad.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

0_0.jpg

Since when the hell were animals online?

• Sky_Light12 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

McWendy's Fried Chicken

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:24 PM Edited by luisniko, 13 April 2014 - 06:26 PM.

My main character is a naturally tanned girl. She's a mixed blood. She's stylish, simplistic, classy, yet also sporty. She's straight and her favorite activity is having sex, which haven't been done since arrived in LS.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• ShinobiFixer likes this

123tm123
  • 123tm123

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:26 PM

lol at all these big ass paragraphs telling a life story. its just a game you bimbos

luisniko
  • luisniko

McWendy's Fried Chicken

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

lol at all these big ass paragraphs telling a life story. its just a game you bimbos

LOL. How about you do something to make your parents proud, kid?

• ShinobiFixer likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users