• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic
RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:49 PM

I thought it would be pretty cool to start a thread where people could write a small paragraph regarding background of their characters. It's just for fun and can be anything you want!

RichyBeats -
Moved to LS when his lingerie company went bust now armed with a business head and shoulders he is trying to make a name for himself.
  • WillWorthington3 and EZza2647 like this

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

Veritas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by ARCTICvnc, 06 April 2014 - 07:54 PM.

It was born in the character creator and lives in my xbox.

• Aljohnk, Xyn, jplr98 and 8 others like this

MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by MrWhiskers, 06 April 2014 - 07:53 PM.

im a veteran of an unnamed war in Eastern europe who moves to Los santos in search of something important, but quickly becomes entangled in a world of gangs, crime and corruption

living the american dream baby

• saintsrow likes this

NoMeansPlayDeaf
  • NoMeansPlayDeaf

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

Born as a 24 year old out of nowhere. Began killing for money to buy cars. Has been pronounced dead hundreds of times only to come back to life.
  • beachfan12, ChrisV and RiaJay21 like this

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

Batman doesn't like to tell his secrets
  • GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:06 PM Edited by CatchMeTrolling, 06 April 2014 - 08:37 PM.

Deathstroke's prodigy, that's all you need to know...for now

Edit: Code Name: Deadeye  

Not much is known about the subject, only that he once participated in many petty crimes over the years before being taken in by Deathstroke. The subject was then trained to be an instrument of death and also injected with a rare substance that made him, quicker, stronger & more aware in general. Not too long after proving himself he was sent to Los Santos to take over, cause chaos & kill anyone who stands in his way. Deadeye is extremely dangerous & a bit psychotic, contact should be avoided.

• WillWorthington3, TomKongPhooey and RichyBeats like this

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Ha some good ones! Keep em coming

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

Mine is a veteran,after the war he was in a bedlam,now he is free.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:11 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 06 April 2014 - 08:14 PM.

I thought it would be pretty cool to start a thread where people could write a small paragraph regarding background of their characters. It's just for fun and can be anything you want!

RichyBeats -
Moved to LS when his lingerie company went bust now armed with a business head and shoulders he is trying to make a name for himself.

Brother-brother, what you've got yourself there is a line.

Also, I see what you did there. Lingere company that went "Bust"?

Awww-Yeaaaah-Keywords-300x222.jpg

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

why

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by Xavierr, 06 April 2014 - 08:16 PM.

uhm....deal went south when he was in the vice city cuban mafia, now he's a fugitive from the cuban mafia and escaped to los santos where martin madrazo took him under his wing.

or maybe he got kicked out of epsilon because he was ready and was brainwashed and somehow found himself in los santos

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

After the events of carcer city ive been on the move,not staying anywhere to long,it was rumored that i lived in cottonmouth city for a time working construction as a contractor with my sons,but this is false i ended up traveling to los santos escaping with one of the valiant video vans from starkweather's mansion,i currently reside in a 2 car garage somewhere in the san andreas area.

• WillWorthington3 and RichyBeats like this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

Degenerate turned vehicle salesman / hitman / whatever the game needs me to be while in the pursuit of chaos, mayhem, destruction, lude behavior, pisswasser consumption, and docking.

• JohnGazman and codename_duchess like this

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:27 PM Edited by PoopyThomas, 06 April 2014 - 08:28 PM.

Mine came from the sky when this man told him he could avoid entanglements with other people of his nature by entering passive mode, but he had to pay $100. Then he drove to LSC to be blown up by rank 40's doing the LSC glitch, so then little PoopyThomas decided, he would never be blown up by people at LSC so he farmed Criminal Records to achieve level 45 in a few hours of work. Poopy continued to live the struggle, broke, until his friend came and gave him cars to sell that his friend upgraded with glitched money. Poopy then took a 2 month break as I returned my friends PS3, since I borrowed it to play GTA. I bought a PS3 a couple weeks later, just in time for Poopy to be welcomed back by 125 Million shared from a glitcher. Poopy then bought everything he wanted, but a week later he had his money removed. Poopy then bought a mic, allowing him to verbally communicate with other players making him new friends, as his real life friends had abandoned him because they were "waiting for heists". Poopy began to become dirty, giving in to his temptations and started doing money glitches, but as he realized there was nothing he needed to buy he spent his money on giving upgraded cars to people, just as his friend has. Today, Poopy has stopped glitching and people say you can often see him in a RR lobby or crusing around in his Bravado Buffalo or his Bati 801 waiting for the new additions to the game.

2j1lmba.jpg
Lol I was bored
  • TomKongPhooey, PrestoWater and 15473569 like this

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

It's a paragraph on my phone haha I guess I could elaborate!

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:33 PM Edited by codename_duchess, 06 April 2014 - 08:35 PM.

My main character was a travelling automobile company employee. He suffered from insomnia but the doctor refused to prescribe any medication. Instead, he started going to a testicular cancer therapy group, and after making the group believe he's a victim too, he'd found his cure for insomnia.

Unfortunately, he met a woman, Marla, and it all went a bit sketchy after that ...... lol

Thank f*ck for Lamar hitting my character up on Life Invader   :lol:  :lol:

• RichyBeats likes this

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

President of the USA.

steve0london
  • steve0london

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

Steve0, relative of kent paul, drug dealer from london, buys big but hustles every bag because cash matters. Met lamar on a trip to las venturas, without much being said got on well around the roulette table. Lamar made claims he couldnt uphold, currently helping martin madrazo and trevor phillips. Lookin to bigger things

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

Line of chop - I am a cocaine addict on the run from the mafia in Liberty city, i am hoping to start a new life here in San andreas.

AronlovesCheese
  • AronlovesCheese

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by AronlovesCheese, 06 April 2014 - 09:11 PM.

My character was born October 3rd 2013 and since then he is being attacked by 5-year olds in tanks.

Then, he discovered money glitches, and became real rich, but he doesn't have a Chradder, because he hates racing, but he loves cruising.He doesn't have any friends and can be spotted in a Turismo R or a Buffalo.

HE LOVES BACON AND BOWLING(that he doesn't play since 2008,because he is Jesus).

He won the war on crime on Acre(brazilian state that doesn't exist)and became president of a condom business in Liberty City.

TexasToast712
  • TexasToast712

BBW Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

Moved to LS with his girlfriend from the GTA equivalent of Sweeny, Texas because life was boring there. Now we are both hardened, homicidal criminals happily in love.

• RichyBeats likes this

Shade04rek
  • Shade04rek

Nothin But A Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:22 PM Edited by Shade04rek, 06 April 2014 - 09:51 PM.

My primary character, a male, and my secondary, female, both work for the undercover division of merrywether, just arriving in LS since merrywether got hired in the U.S. trying to go undercover in to the city to spy and learn all that we can about any and all organizations situated in San Andreas, starting with Los Santos. They are trained snipers and pilots taking out all persons assumed to know of their identities and target them. At any given time there may be up to 15 other renegades ready take them out, but some have joined their cause and become close and valuable allies. 

They operate partly in a very taboo ring of supercar boosters, duplicating their sales illegally to make millions very fast. They had their entire funds seized a couple months ago after they unexpectedly got in touch with counterfeiters wiring up to billions in to their accounts.

At the moment they have made millions in the name of underground entrepreneurs and take it easy buying all of the newest cars and guns becoming available, but still to their unsatisfaction, awaiting their heist contracts that have been postpones for half a year. They have quit taking contracts and attending the game of crime until their contractors fulfill their part of the deal.

• WillWorthington3, MistGoose, WhyUShootMe and 1 other like this

MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

im a veteran of an unnamed war in Eastern europe who moves to Los santos in search of something important, but quickly becomes entangled in a world of gangs, crime and corruption

really ? hoped someone would get it :(

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

He was born in 1992, he went to Davis high school, his best friend and him were walking out of a gas station near grove street when they get mistaken for the families (it was saint patricks day).  They take off and his friend got shot and killed.  He luckily made it away and left Los Santos to go live with his dad in Vice City.  He met this one dude named Lamar on the internet one day,  Lamar stated that he knows who killed his friend.  So he took a flight back to Los Santos.  Once he gets there, Lamar shows him around and he joins The Families.  He is now looking for the killer of his friend.

ARCTICvnc
  • ARCTICvnc

Veritas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

really ? hoped someone would get it :(

KXWnKRE.gif

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

The creature who could do this doesn't have a soul

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

My character, Vanessa, moved to los santos from liberty city to find her missing brother (he got deleted by the servers) After finding he was gone forever, she turned to a life of crime. After a while working, she joined a gang called THE DAMNED. It was good until a mysterious man gave her billions of dollars which she shared with her crew. She was swiftly busted by the Cops (R*) and sent to jail (cheater's pool) from december 2013 to january 2014. Vanessa continues her life of crime today
  • WillWorthington3 and Punisher. like this

Punisher.
  • Punisher.

Capture King

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:43 PM

Ex Marine, now a vigilante. 

• WillWorthington3 likes this

Cmdr_Shepherd
  • Cmdr_Shepherd

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd, 06 April 2014 - 10:20 PM.

Main character (known only by his professional handle, 'Excelsior') - basically me ...if I moved to the USA, put morality on hold entirely, and ended up morphing into a hybrid of Dominic Toretto and Deadshot after setting up a lucrative two-fold business strategy, involving boosting high-end cars, and playing 'sniper-for-hire' (and for kicks, because headshots are fun, damn it!). Currently in the process of investing in military-grade hardware for use in higher profile 'enterprises', and setting up a loose network of like-minded individuals to expand the operation. Speaking of which...

Second character (Kelly) - bored kid from Little Seoul, moves into her first (crummy, low-rent) apartment, and decides that street racing and thrill-seeking are much more cool and rewarding than getting a proper job to make Mom and Dad proud. Occasionally receives hefty sums of money via wire transfer, from an anonymous benefactor who seems to have taken a shine to the newcomer, and thus seems to be bankrolling her rather expensive tastes for fashion and import tuners...

• WillWorthington3 likes this

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:43 PM Edited by CSUdude, 06 April 2014 - 11:44 PM.

Character 1: Jay is an all american boy. Born and raised in Los Santos, Jay was the biggest jock in high school and a complete ass to everyone. His life long dream was to not only play professional football, but to be the main spokesmodel for swallow clothing because he is a d!ck. After failing to achieve his dreams, he cried and cried, but eventually went to USLA where he studied in the most meaningless major that there was. He eventually got his degree and is a full time lifeguard at Del Perro beach. He lives in his luxury suite in the Eclipse Towers with his girlfirend (see character 2)

Character 2: Kay was born a boy in North Yankton. Uncomfortable with his sexuality, he moved to San Fierro because his lifestyle was more tolerated there. But he was still uncomfortable. But then came 2013 and it was now more socially acceptable to be yourself. So he became Kay and got plastic surgery to look like a transvestite version of Scarlett Johansson. She boarded a plane to Los Santos after getting to know Lamar on lifeinvader, where Lamar tried unsuccessfully to hit on her. He is the girlfriend of Jay (character 1). Although the game does not allow them to meet each other, they live in the same apartment unit and have the same exact cars in their garages. She is a fulltime lifeguard at Vespucci Beach

• WillWorthington3 and RichyBeats like this

shamalpilot
  • shamalpilot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:13 AM

my name is kami im from africa i came to america to be a stunt girl and get rich so i moved to ls cause i heard it was a good place to race and fly planes im now a test driver, base jumper and pilot working for a reasearch and development company now i live in a apartment by the beach with my own jet and 10 vehicles

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

GTA Online 1.17 Retiree.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:22 AM

^ Kami huh? I'm guessing your other character is Piccolo. (;

I remember the old backstory thread. Nobody took it seriously for a page. :p

whats your characters backstory

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users