What are your Capture Creator Ideas?

5 replies to this topic
fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

Monroe Militia crew now recruiting!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

With the new update coming up, which will finally give us heists (finally)  :r*: , we will also get a capture creator, where we can make our own "capture the flag" maps. Me, I want to create a capture map, where the teams have to steal 5 tanks outside Zancudo, and deliver them to their base in Los Santos or Pelato Bay. What would be your own unique capture map ideas?

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

Heists won't come with the Capture "update" next week, they will come later we don't know when, as well as the High life update.

And I'm not sure we will be able to put anything in Fort Zancudo yet...

GTAMYBABIES
  • GTAMYBABIES

Friendship Is Magic

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:07 PM Edited by GTAMYBABIES, 05 April 2014 - 05:08 PM.

Heists won't come with the Capture "update" next week, they will come later we don't know when, as well as the High life update.

And I'm not sure we will be able to put anything in Fort Zancudo yet...

The fort and lsi would be nice to have full access to in the creator. Not sure why they made them off limits.

I have made some races in them but only the double fences work and it makes some tracks difficult for noobs

Not sure what I would do for making capture missions.

handcuff_charlie
  • handcuff_charlie

Rockstar Verified Creator

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

Well I have this awesome idea.

I am going to put jumps everywhere, and stack jumps on top of jumps.

I am going to make you jump over jumps in order to get to a mega jump.....and this will all be on top of the maze bank tower with 250 SPAWN POINTS!!!!1!!1!!ELEVEN!!1!

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

The Content Creator & Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

I'm going to create Cops And Crooks Captures.

Lonewolf2306
  • Lonewolf2306

Lonewolf, Seeking a pack

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:18 PM

With the new update coming up, which will finally give us heists (finally)  :r*: , we will also get a capture creator, where we can make our own "capture the flag" maps. Me, I want to create a capture map, where the teams have to steal 5 tanks outside Zancudo, and deliver them to their base in Los Santos or Pelato Bay. What would be your own unique capture map ideas?

April...The new update...which will give us heists..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users