How GTA and Red Dead could be 10x better

38 replies to this topic
gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:59 PM

I like these ideas.

Except the zombie mode wouldn't work since the game would lag.

seniorshanker
  • seniorshanker

Just another racist ocelot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:49 AM

I like these ideas.

Rockstar could possibly minimize lag by making it so that the zombies would only spawn around you, similar to the NPCs in the game now.

bbgreg17
  • bbgreg17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:43 PM

"Customizable houses and mansions – Furniture stores, with the ability to buy computers, couches, and additional upgrades to your house"

Personally I think this would be amazing. The ability to buy set mansions that come with basic furniture that you could then change to fit your taste would give people a entirely different thing to spend their money on.

"Ability to break into houses – Players can break into other players’ houses, but players can also buy security (cameras, locks etc.) at a furniture store"

While this does sound fun, some people maybe would not like this as much, however there would always be crew and invite only sessions so people could always just play in those sessions.

"Zombie Mode" (I just shortened it")

I don't know, there are a lot of games out there that already do a zombie survival type thing. This really changes the entire way GTA works and personally I think it changes it too much. I personally would rather stick to the way GTA is now. Although senior did say a different gamemode, so people who agree with me could always just say out of this gamemode.

"Animals/hunting in MP - Everyone wants it, for obvious reasons."

Yes, yes, yes, maybe with a biggest kill board or something. Also going back to the mansion idea, maybe a way to mount heads and display them in your house as bragging rights to your friends.

"Free roam gamemodes"

This would be interesting to see what was released. I think there are a lot of different ways this could be taken that would result in a lot of different things that would be really fun.

bbgreg17
  • bbgreg17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

I like these ideas.

Rockstar could possibly minimize lag by making it so that the zombies would only spawn around you, similar to the NPCs in the game now.

Saw this after my first post, but the only difference would be that with the attack AI of zombies it may cause lag to a point may not be minimize-able. (Is there a - there? idk chrome says there is...) 

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

Does every suggestion for GTA Online have to include Zombie mode? There's literally hundreds of other games to satisfy that crave, and a few of those are weird as well but I agree with about 2 of those suggestions for RDR.

seniorshanker
  • seniorshanker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:10 AM

Does every suggestion for GTA Online have to include Zombie mode? There's literally hundreds of other games to satisfy that crave, and a few of those are weird as well but I agree with about 2 of those suggestions for RDR.

My reasoning is that since it worked very well in RDR, it is likely to have the same success in GTA 5. I think that it would deliver countless hours of fun to explore the world of San Andreas from a whole new perspective.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:13 AM

My reasoning is that since it worked very well in RDR, it is likely to have the same success in GTA 5. I think that it would deliver countless hours of fun to explore the world of San Andreas from a whole new perspective.

Worked so well with RDR cause there were no other Open world zombie games set in the wild west. 

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:01 PM

GTA Online customizable apartments is pointless. As someone said before, you spend little to no time in your apartment.

I don't even spawn in my apartment when i enter online, i spawn in my garage.

I would rather see more car customization options than anything else, as this is what me and my friends enjoy doing most in GTA Online.

And something that increases the top speed of your vehicle is a MUST.

seniorshanker
  • seniorshanker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:39 AM Edited by seniorshanker, 28 April 2014 - 04:45 AM.

GTA Online customizable apartments is pointless. As someone said before, you spend little to no time in your apartment.

I don't even spawn in my apartment when i enter online, i spawn in my garage.

I would rather see more car customization options than anything else, as this is what me and my friends enjoy doing most in GTA Online.

And something that increases the top speed of your vehicle is a MUST.

I would also like to see some more car customization options. Maybe the ability to add decals and other personalizing items

I like these ideas.

Saw this after my first post, but the only difference would be that with the attack AI of zombies it may cause lag to a point may not be minimize-able. (Is there a - there? idk chrome says there is...) 

That's a good point. I don't really know anything about the intensity of AI on a system.

EDIT: I recently added two new items to the GTA Online section- Seasons and Weather.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users