Quantcast

» «
Photo

What song did you unexpectedly enjoy in GTA V?

127 replies to this topic
Donald J Trump
  • Donald J Trump

Make Yoga Great Again

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:09 PM

Adult Education - Hall & Oates

Honestly, it's so, so far removed from anything I'd usually listen to, and I discovered it mostly by mistake, considering I listen to the radio in character most of the time. So, apparently I like Hall & Oates now. No idea how that happened. Don't look at me like that.

Hall & Oates are awesome! I was glad to see another great song of theirs was in the game. I notice Rockstar seems to have a thing for them as well, seeing as how I think they've been in more games in the series than any other artists or groups, and they brought them up on the Newswire last month.

Adding onto "Higher Love" and "Rhythm of the Night" for songs I enjoyed, these are two others I really liked that I never thought I would.

Worldwide FM isn't so bad.

• RiaJay21 likes this

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

Adult Education - Hall & Oates

Honestly, it's so, so far removed from anything I'd usually listen to, and I discovered it mostly by mistake, considering I listen to the radio in character most of the time. So, apparently I like Hall & Oates now. No idea how that happened. Don't look at me like that.

Hall & Oates are awesome! I was glad to see another great song of theirs was in the game. I notice Rockstar seems to have a thing for them as well, seeing as how I think they've been in more games in the series than any other artists or groups, and they brought them up on the Newswire last month.

Glad to see someone who feels the same way! And definitely; the past ones they've chosen have all been firm favourites of mine as well, though (however recent that might be - signs I'm getting older, maybe?) And they really do. I noticed the Newswire post not too long ago, and yeah, they definitely do seem to have a thing for Hall & Oates. Not that that's a bad thing! Ha. 

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

I personally enjoyed The Set Up by Favored Nations, which I'm sure you guys all know is the song that is played at the ending of option C. I even put that song on my car playlist because I really liked it. Another one was Pure Shores, I get somewhat of a nostalgic feel from when I was like 18 years old going to the Jersey Shore for my prom weekend. 

• RiaJay21 likes this

_Fedora_
  • _Fedora_

crisscross applesauce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by FedoraTheExplora, 28 May 2014 - 09:41 PM.

I love Photograph by Def Leppard and I still love it. I wait until that song comes on so I can cruise in my Peyote while in Rockford Hills.

As OP stated, Big Log is a great song too. LSRR is overall my favorite radio station!

gamergirl24
  • gamergirl24

hair dye queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:26 AM

photograph is one of my favorite songs by def leppard and I was happy to see it in gta v. big log by Robert plant is another one of my all time favorite songs in gta v. heaven help me (I'm free) by Kenny loggins is right up there. crusin' by smokey robinson is another favorite of mine.

fashion
  • fashion

No More Slots

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

If you're cruising as Michael around without mirror park, you're definetly doing something wrong. Never expected it to be this good since im not into this kind of music.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

Pretty much most of the songs on Worldwide FM, as it has become my favorite station in the game. Some of my favorites are:

Trickski - "Beginnings"

Donald Byrd - "You and the Music"

Swindle - "Forest Funk"

Hackman - "Forgotten Notes"

Cashmere Cat - "Mirror Maru"

And I can't get enough of the Epsilon music.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:42 AM Edited by lizardman563, 06 June 2014 - 12:52 AM.

Despise glam metal so I didn't enjoy much of LSRR (which has a few glam metal tracks) but I did find myself taking a surprising interest in Vinewood Boulevard Radio. (I normally don't listen to any form of alt rock but I thought that station had some killer tracks, particularly "Nine is God" and "Hysteria.")

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users