• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic
Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Lambo Love

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:18 PM

Yet another OP who starts a thread and just moans at everyone who posts in it who doesnt say "aw poor op, we're here for you"

People have given you advice on how to save money on blown up cars, dont make threads if you're going to moan at everyone in it.

JJRXKHT.jpg

scubadave
  • scubadave

Platinum Club

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

Why don't you drive a Rhino as your PV in free roam like Scubadave? It only costs $200 each time you need it.

only way to go these days with all the modders. gone are the days of the mechanic bringing u ur rhino, but still more convenient then driving around like an idiot in a regular car. once u have NOS/turbo and rapidfire, you can't go back so get used to it.

IdenticalIdleGaur.gif

Just you, OP.

Maybe you should just stop driving your cars until you've saved up enough.

Honestly, after the 1st insurance deduction, that should've been the 1st thing you did.

Yes!! I'm burning approx $1million per day just by the normal things and tbh dont know how the poor people do that. we must blow up 100 or more PVs every shfit its part of the challenges we run. dont know what that calculates out to for other people to pay but wouldnt want to be on the opposite side of the insurance bill if I only had a few million. until u have at least 50 million or so just use NPC vehicles or unmodded elegys

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Shut up, Sit Down and Relax

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:25 AM

Do yo bitchin here http://gtaforums.com...view=getnewpost

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users