Rooftop Rumble is The Parking Garage...

34 replies to this topic
reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:07 PM

It's not mixed with High Priority Case.

All GTA mission titles are puns,  High Priority Case is in relation to the fact that the missions takes place high up.

It could be mixed up with The Parking Garage, as both missions do take place in/on parking garages, but I don't think that's the scenario, either.

I'd simply bet that they moved the mission from the roof, into the carpark, and didn't bother to alter the title to reflect the change.

• Vanilla Poison likes this

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:09 PM

No, "Rooftop Rumble" has been reversed with "High Priority Case". If you've ever played the latter, you'd see why Rooftop Rumble is made to require rank 75 and pays so much.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

Or maybe that "High Priority Case" from Lester can be called Rooftop Rumble. After all, we are having a massive shootout on top of a skyscraper.

This

Vanilla Poison
  • Vanilla Poison

GRIME

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:12 PM

It's not mixed with High Priority Case.

All GTA mission titles are puns,  High Priority Case is in relation to the fact that the missions takes place high up.

It could be mixed up with The Parking Garage, as both missions do take place in/on parking garages, but I don't think that's the scenario, either.

I'd simply bet that they moved the mission from the roof, into the carpark, and didn't bother to alter the title to reflect the change.

Yes, finally someone with a good post.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:35 PM

It's supposed to be High Priority Case since you collect a case and get paid so much for it.

I think the payouts are the wrong way round as well.  The mission that fools grind relentlessly should not be paying out $18k.

• Vanilla Poison likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users