• ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:59 PM

You have no life if you actually run around the whole map looking for paper and sh*t. And for what? Nothing

What he means is, he is incapable of achieving 100% completion (probably due to a short attention span) and therefore, this is the fault of everyone else, not him.

• StangOne50 and Militia like this

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

I got 100%. the underwater collectibles, stunt jumps, and air tricks took some time but they are pretty easy just time consuming. Why would somebody do this? I dunno, why does somebody climb a mountain? It's just about accomplishing something that most couldn't bring themselves to do, and achieve the highest level.

• Militia likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:37 AM

...I don't think the underwater collectibles are required for 100%. They don't appear to be required on the social club checklist. 

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:38 AM Edited by I will pwn you newbs, 05 April 2014 - 03:39 AM.

I'm going for it, because I want to f*ck about on the UFO's. I'm at 92% and all I have left is a golf game (I suck) and the tedious crap like stunt jumps, plane challenges and about 75 collectibles. f*ck all squared I do not want to have to find those scraps and parts. I don't have a computer, so I'm stuck chasing Chop's stupid ass around the island on a bicycle. 

Wait are you saying chop leads you to the ufo parts? I have yet to find a good map of the UFO parts. I think that's all I have left for 100%

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:50 AM

Seems to me single player was a huge waste of space on the game disk. I haven't had a lick of fun in that sh*t. Online is great. I would have preferred they just release online and forget about the horrible single player mode.

Can't do sh*t for fun, characters are lame, police are stupid and boring, nothing fun to do at all, cheat codes (which make GTA fun after completing the story) were absolutely worthless. Yeah you explore the map for an hour or two, tops, and then what? Golf? f*cking yoga? Whose f*cking retarded idea was it to make the fun cgeatcodes non existent, go back 20 years and force us to enter a ridiculous button combo EVERYTIME we want to use em, then take away all the halfway decent activities like police, firefighting and the fight club from gay tony, and replace it with f*cking yoga.

TL;DR: GTA V Single player was the worst thing I've ever seen in gaming so far in my life.

Voggs
  • Voggs

Elevator's not worthy

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:59 AM

Seems to me single player was a huge waste of space on the game disk. I haven't had a lick of fun in that sh*t. Online is great. I would have preferred they just release online and forget about the horrible single player mode.

I stopped reading until there. Jesus F*cking Christ.

• lol232 and Militia like this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:02 AM Edited by gpcguy1, 05 April 2014 - 05:03 AM.

Ignore the OP, he's a troll.
  • Militia likes this

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:25 AM

So giving my opinion is trolling? Sorry I burst your fanboy bubble and pointed out how sh*tty the game is. Someone had their jimmies rustled

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

Mosin if you can't help but flame the ENTIRE FREAKIN FORUM then stop making threads.
  • Detective Phelps and Militia like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users