Quantcast

» «
Photo

Most troubling thing about Johnny K (spoilers)

39 replies to this topic
gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:55 PM

because woman

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

Because she was a drug-addict and a slut. Johnny should've followed what he said at the end of TLaD and cut all ties with her.

But here's hoping that his brother would avenge him by destroying everyting Trevor has: his house, his properties,his friends, and himself (if ending C is canon).  I hope that asshole rots in hell, and captain Klebitz will be the one who will send him there.

• The Leviathan likes this

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Blazing Wolves - Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

People are saying it must have been the meth, but isn't Trevor a big meth head himself? 

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:56 PM

Trevor should have stomped whoever wrote that scene, but I digress... Let's just say that Trevor had kicked Johnny's ass before, but this time he took it to far because he just learned Michel is still alive.

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:18 AM

Another thing that's f*cking stupid about this scene is that johnny still has the vice-president patch. If he's VP then who is president? Wouldn't johnny have taken over as president after billy died? Wait, didn't johnny say he was probably gonna cut his ties with the lost? Ugggh, this scene. The fact that the vice-president patch exists on johnny's jacket shows that cockstar doesn't care, and likes alienating the TLAD fanbase.
  • matajuegos01 likes this

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:25 AM

Ashley doesn't care about Johnny at all, as it seems to me in GTA V. She seems quite ungrateful to him and just watches without stopping Trevor. It seems Trevor has quite a influence on her and maybe she could have stopped him. But, that's what Johnny got for siding with an ungrateful wretch who left him.
  • Sintation and matajuegos01 like this

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Sorry guys, but Ashley is dead. Well, if you so choose her to be. If you hit her after Johnny is knocked, then she falls fown next to her fallen saviour. Ron, or Wade, it evades my memory, even mentions it if you do. .

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:55 AM Edited by DarthShinobi, 07 April 2014 - 06:59 AM.

Even if you leave her be she dies in an orgy. It's said on the radio.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:59 AM Edited by lizardman563, 07 April 2014 - 07:03 AM.

Meth will do that to a person.

Johnny's dead. That's all there is to it. I didn't miss the guy to be honest - he seemed like kind of a prick to me. Infact, so did Luis. Only protagonist I sympathized with from IV was Niko. He was a pretty genuine guy. Killer, sure, but genuine guy. He wasn't materialistic or cocky. He was honest and accepting of who he was and I can respect that. I did have respect for Johnny up until he became a meth-head loser and gave up his life for Ashley, who, as this thread points out, was a bitch in the end.

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

It's the Quenchiest!

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:47 PM

Eh, she was too shocked to react or something. Doesn't really matter if she did try anything though, we're talking about Trevor here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users