New Garage Capacity vs Location

60 replies to this topic
I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

I refuse to sacrifice car capacity for location, but when a 10 car comes out up north

outtaheregif.gif

• Surak and BrownMattHall like this

TheApparentlyGullibleGamer
  • TheApparentlyGullibleGamer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Location is nice but it's secondary to the size of the garage.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

Still hoping for a 10 car garage near the military base...

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Still hoping for a 10 car garage near the military base...

There's a 6 car garage not far from it. Shares the same building as an ammunition and clothing store. That's gonna be my new 2nd place for 6 special cars lol.

Special Agent 25
  • Special Agent 25

Formerly L5B4LiF3

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

a new apt in paleto bay is a possibility, i'd defo have that is my 2nd one.

Surak
  • Surak

I'm an Alien, too.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

This would be the best of any possible outcomes.

• NegSpec13 likes this

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

Would you sacrifice garage space for a preferred location?

Nope. I barely go in my existing garage as-is.

BrownMattHall
  • BrownMattHall

You don't have enough badges to train me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

garage space is the only concern for me. i dont sit around in my apt, this update changes nothing. rn i own the 200k high end apartment and ill be purchasing the 105k 10 car out by the docks as its the cheapest 10 car i can see

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

We're all gonna be neighbors then, lol.

• Surak likes this

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

BrianB said new high end apartments will be added, but there aren't any outside the city :(

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

Wasn't it new options for apartments? Like customization options, instead of new apartments?

luisniko
  • luisniko

Darky Souls and Bloodybornie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

I honestly don't need apartment. It's nothing to do inside there... really. Oh and don't say that it will be used for Heist because Heist is still a myth. i just need a ten car garage for 2nd property and if can, it'd be better outside the town.

Surak
  • Surak

I'm an Alien, too.

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:36 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 04 April 2014 - 06:38 PM.

We're all gonna be neighbors then, lol.

Rename Paleto Bay; Asshole Corner (because that is the general consensus of the denizens of this forum). :santa:

Wasn't it new options for apartments? Like customization options, instead of new apartments?

I'll dig, but I saw Brian B. respond that it is "New Apartments with new interiors".  If they will be outside of the city remains to be seen.

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

i just wonder if they will be sticking with max 10 spaces ?

Surak
  • Surak

I'm an Alien, too.

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:53 PM

Here is the post from Brian B.;

These are brand new apartments, so we are talking about new interior as well.

I don't want to spoil everything for you, though, so stay tuned for the update!

https://support.rock...ties-Dynasty-8-

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:57 PM

I don't think they're adding new apartments, just the ability to buy a second one of the existing list.

Dude, wake up, there's like a hundred threads talking about it and sharing this link  https://support.rock...ties-Dynasty-8-

It's happening... 

I've been on here a lot and honestly haven't seen that link. Glad to hear it though

Didn't see it either. Also, you highlighted part of the problem, "like a hundred new threads" about roughly the same thing. There is only so much clicking time in a day. I still think it's unlikely that I will move, any new apts will likely just have the same interiors with maybe a better location as a saving grace. 

A1qjkMD.jpg

I wish there were going to be new houses in Blaine County, but I don't see any buildings out there that look like high-end luxury apartments. Maybe they will prove me wrong, I hope the do, but I won't hold my breath.

I'd be very pleased if they were some of the apartments/condos in Chumash.

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:04 PM

The only problem is you are stuck traveling the highway for some ways to get anywhere thanks to that big a*s mountain, unless you grab a helicopter.  

Surak
  • Surak

I'm an Alien, too.

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

The only problem is you are stuck traveling the highway for some ways to get anywhere thanks to that big a*s mountain, unless you grab a helicopter.  

There is a heli-pad in town.  This is, literally, the best place to be on the map.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

BrianB said new high end apartments will be added, but there aren't any outside the city :(

Thats why they will be NEW! 

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

Everyone's gonna get that garage behind the ammunation in sandy shores lol

Surak
  • Surak

I'm an Alien, too.

• Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

Do you have a reference/source for this?

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:46 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 04 April 2014 - 08:49 PM.

There is a heli-pad in town.  This is, literally, the best place to be on the map.

It's still a helipad AND corner of the map. Since enemy is controlling pad, you're pinned down to the roads. I think everybody here remember nice guy Scubadave and his lockdowns with tanks. It's the PERFECT place to do this thing. 

In my opinion, Paleto Bay will be much more preferable if R* add some pier with boats there and bigger helipad. Until this updates, I'd stick with other options. 

• scubadave likes this

scubadave
  • scubadave

Platinum Club

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:17 AM

It's still a helipad AND corner of the map. Since enemy is controlling pad, you're pinned down to the roads. I think everybody here remember nice guy Scubadave and his lockdowns with tanks. It's the PERFECT place to do this thing. 

In my opinion, Paleto Bay will be much more preferable if R* add some pier with boats there and bigger helipad. Until this updates, I'd stick with other options. 

we'd expand there if there was in fact an apt. few roads out, and if ur on foot, not many places to hide, wide open lines of sight in the city at least u have alleys, up there not so much. would park on heli pad.

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:23 AM

Is love to keep my 10-car garage in the city and have another 6-car garage in Paleto Bay. Especially with a helipad right nearby for Pegasus chopper deliveries.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:30 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 05 April 2014 - 01:35 AM.

Since there are going to be new apartments, I'll be moving. I like mine and all but, I like to be different and not be in the same one as a bunch of other people. Man, I'll need some SERIOUS money for the new few weeks.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering everyone will be buying the new ones. If you don't want to be in the same one as a bunch of other people the worst thing you can do is buy one of the new apartments. Unless they add a significant amount of new apartments (I can't see there being any more than 3 or 4) every lobby you join will have a handful of people living in the same new building as you.

Personally I want nothing more than to live out in the country, but that doesn't seem like it's going to be possible just yet. Hopefully purchasing multiple properties includes standalone garages, and if that's the case I'll be buying one of the 6-car garages for my off-road vehicles out by the Grand Senora Desert. 16 slots is enough for me. Hopefully there will be some way to organize cars inside garages and swap them between the ones you own, but I wouldn't count on that just yet.  

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:32 AM

Hopefully they will add properties with more than a 10 car capacity. Even 20 slots wouldn't cut it for me.

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

Since there are going to be new apartments, I'll be moving. I like mine and all but, I like to be different and not be in the same one as a bunch of other people. Man, I'll need some SERIOUS money for the new few weeks.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering everyone will be buying the new ones. If you don't want to be in the same one as a bunch of other people the worst thing you can do is buy one of the new apartments. Unless they add a significant amount of new apartments (I can't see there being any more than 3 or 4) every lobby you join will have a handful of people living in the same new building as you.

Personally I want nothing more than to live out in the country, but that doesn't seem like it's going to be possible just yet. Hopefully purchasing multiple properties includes standalone garages, and if that's the case I'll be buying one of the 6-car garages for my off-road vehicles out by the Grand Senora Desert. 16 slots is enough for me. Hopefully there will be some way to organize cars inside garages and swap them between the ones you own, but I wouldn't count on that just yet.  

I'm, buying a new one and a one that was already there..

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homeboy

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:02 AM

I'm living at Del Perro atm, but I'll check out those new apartments as well. I really wish I could find a map of the single 10 car garages (no apartment). Seems impossible to find. I want my first garage to be racers and cruisers and a single 10 car garage for jobs. I can have my Sandking, MW Mesa and stuff like that in there.

TheApparentlyGullibleGamer
  • TheApparentlyGullibleGamer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:07 AM

i just wonder if they will be sticking with max 10 spaces ?

That's exactly what I'm wondering too. Man I'd buy a 20 place warehouse in a heartbeat,

• mikezilla2 likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:19 PM

we'd expand there if there was in fact an apt. few roads out, and if ur on foot, not many places to hide, wide open lines of sight in the city at least u have alleys, up there not so much. would park on heli pad.

That's what I'm talking about. Paleto Bay is a VERY unsafe place, if you're facing opposition of even 2 players. Damn, helipad is small and can be rigged to the limit with stickies. 

Even both roads can be rigged with stickies by 2 players off-radar then detonated on gps marks. In situation like this the fastest solution will be new session, second is boat pickup or joining a job. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users