Masks are lacking

68 replies to this topic
Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:24 AM

I'm a mask whore and I like what they have out because it's better than nothing.

El Tigre
  • El Tigre

Bang Bang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:39 AM Edited by El Tigre, 05 April 2014 - 01:46 AM.

You an actually wear a bandanna mask on Franklin in stry mode too, so stupid that its not in online. Same with ski maks.

Killing Babelyy
  • Killing Babelyy

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:10 AM

They didn't have this yet
facemaskweb%20pic%20091412.jpg

no we don't want to look like a taliban
That's racist and so stupid, in fact it's the opposite the Taliban don't wear these at all. They want to blend in to normal civilians, so they don't wear these as they'd stand out. My unit wears these, like many special forces units we aren't allowed to show our face to the enemy as well as the fact it helps keep dirt and dust. Also helps protect you from sunburn and the cold at night time. Stop jumping to the conclusion that face masks are for terrorists. It's racist which is against forum rules already and it's not true. Maybe you should meet a few Taliban soldiers before you start telling everyone what they wear/look like. Get some education in the subject before saying something stupid son.
I deployed also an just ETSed, but holy sh*t liberal tears..

I'm assuming you were in the US military. Over here in Australia we are taught to treat everyone with respect until they have threatened our safety. We don't go he's wearing a skimask must be a Taliban shoot him. We have really strict ROE's stricter then the US. Actually most real soldiers wouldn't hate the enemy, they treat them with respect. Those who go around with a deep set hatred for anyone that resembles the locals are the ones with mental issues. 

If you are a real soldier, why would you think referring to anyone with a skimask as taliban is ok? Should we start referring to all germans as Nazi's now? Should of been trained better. Same way not everyone with a weapon is a enemy, half the locals carry AK's for safety. But good luck in civi street hopefully you don't run into many "taliban".

I never said a ski mask = Taliban. But the whole "that's racist" part is laughable. My 4 years in I've never heard anyone besides pogs actually defend any sand people, my time there was enough the whole country is sh*t to me.

Then there is your little joke on "running into Taliban" I'm doing commercial diving now, I'm sure none of them know how to swim.

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

They didn't have this yet
facemaskweb%20pic%20091412.jpg

no we don't want to look like a taliban
That's racist and so stupid, in fact it's the opposite the Taliban don't wear these at all. They want to blend in to normal civilians, so they don't wear these as they'd stand out. My unit wears these, like many special forces units we aren't allowed to show our face to the enemy as well as the fact it helps keep dirt and dust. Also helps protect you from sunburn and the cold at night time. Stop jumping to the conclusion that face masks are for terrorists. It's racist which is against forum rules already and it's not true. Maybe you should meet a few Taliban soldiers before you start telling everyone what they wear/look like. Get some education in the subject before saying something stupid son.
I deployed also an just ETSed, but holy sh*t liberal tears..

I'm assuming you were in the US military. Over here in Australia we are taught to treat everyone with respect until they have threatened our safety. We don't go he's wearing a skimask must be a Taliban shoot him. We have really strict ROE's stricter then the US. Actually most real soldiers wouldn't hate the enemy, they treat them with respect. Those who go around with a deep set hatred for anyone that resembles the locals are the ones with mental issues. 

If you are a real soldier, why would you think referring to anyone with a skimask as taliban is ok? Should we start referring to all germans as Nazi's now? Should of been trained better. Same way not everyone with a weapon is a enemy, half the locals carry AK's for safety. But good luck in civi street hopefully you don't run into many "taliban".
I never said a ski mask = Taliban. But the whole "that's racist" part is laughable. My 4 years in I've never heard anyone besides pogs actually defend any sand people, my time there was enough the whole country is sh*t to me.

Then there is your little joke on "running into Taliban" I'm doing commercial diving now, I'm sure none of them know how to swim.

"My 4 years in I've never heard anyone besides pogs actually defend any sand people"

1. Sand people is definitely a derogatory term used negatively.
2. POGs = People Other then Grunts. So you're saying the only people who defend the local population are those who aren't in the Infantry. First off I'm an Infantry Officer and so I'm on the ground with the boys. So I guess I'm a POG. Secondly, if any of my soldiers said anything remotely negative or discriminatory towards the locals I'd come down on them like a ton of bricks. The infantry are the ones shooting the enemy. So if they have a deep set hatred towards them they're more likely to resort to killing. Like all the civilian killings that have taken place over there by US Forces. Whilst in Australia we treat everyone respectfully and don't hate our enemy, we will do everything we can to take an enemy soldier down without lethal force. At the end of the day he's fighting for what he believes in and we are fighting for what we believe in. Both sides are human and have families.
  • Aljohnk and Insert-Coin-To-Continue like this

Niyologist
  • Niyologist

In-Game Racing/Driving Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

Shock gloves and brass knuckles.

Bombshock
  • Bombshock

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:43 AM

We need gloves,bandanas,full face and oxygen masks

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:31 AM Edited by SuperDuperGta, 05 April 2014 - 10:31 AM.

You should email the suggestion, its a good suggestion

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

You should email the suggestion, its a good suggestion

I have emailed them about this. Like others said, Im sure we will get more masks with the heists update, but Im hoping they add some of the common sense options.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

I would still hope one day R*, would release a mask set of former U.S. Presidents. I would love to have Nixon, and a Bush mask in my inventory.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users