• WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:35 AM

They didn't have this yet
facemaskweb%20pic%20091412.jpg

no we don't want to look like a taliban
That's racist and so stupid, in fact it's the opposite the Taliban don't wear these at all. They want to blend in to normal civilians, so they don't wear these as they'd stand out. My unit wears these, like many special forces units we aren't allowed to show our face to the enemy as well as the fact it helps keep dirt and dust. Also helps protect you from sunburn and the cold at night time. Stop jumping to the conclusion that face masks are for terrorists. It's racist which is against forum rules already and it's not true. Maybe you should meet a few Taliban soldiers before you start telling everyone what they wear/look like. Get some education in the subject before saying something stupid son.

Taliban isn't a race.

It's still a group of people living by a belief and ideology. It's not just a fundamental terrorist organization. There's kids and woman that are considered Taliban, due to their family or beliefs. To push your hatred against a few of its members is wrong. I'm don't hate them despite their memebers shooting at me placing IEDs for me to drive over. So you shouldn't either.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

EX President masks like this.....

https://www.youtube....h?v=JdfPflYOJmU

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

ruin made me do it not

• The Yakuza
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:46 AM Edited by Killzone3265, 04 April 2014 - 06:47 AM.

it'll never happen until pc mods but i would cry if this were in gameMajora__s_Mask.jpg

i think one of the reasons for the lack of masks, are from lazy programming. like when using certain hair styles with hats, the hair will glitch through the hat making it look stupid

• ShinobiFixer likes this

asilcenk
  • asilcenk

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

Most of them will come but if they give everything from the beggining what they will give in future thus I think they will give all part by part with spreading in time.

They need people play the game for long period, not play finish, try all and bored.

With new content they make people wonder and play again even if they got bored and quit playing...

ThaUglyCupcake
  • ThaUglyCupcake

Hooligan

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:18 AM

I want a paper sack to wear.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:39 AM

0_018_zps03c6acdb.jpg

oh they have those just for npc though which sucks,but i can agree with OP they need those masks as well as others.the high life should have some new ones not to mention maybe ski masks will be in the heist dlc perhaps the balaclava should be something you unlock say 10,000 player headshots or something not every joe should have that.

grand-theft-auto-v-official-concept-art-

and were is this fukn thing?? fukn nylon pantyhose would be awesome as well

I need those nylon pantyhose in my life!!!11  :panic:

• CarcerCityMadMan likes this

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:48 AM

welding mask please 

• Niyologist likes this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:51 AM

I want a balaclava/ski mask to resemble my real life self :lol:

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

That's racist and so stupid, in fact it's the opposite the Taliban don't wear these at all. They want to blend in to normal civilians, so they don't wear these as they'd stand out. My unit wears these, like many special forces units we aren't allowed to show our face to the enemy as well as the fact it helps keep dirt and dust. Also helps protect you from sunburn and the cold at night time. Stop jumping to the conclusion that face masks are for terrorists. It's racist which is against forum rules already and it's not true. Maybe you should meet a few Taliban soldiers before you start telling everyone what they wear/look like. Get some education in the subject before saying something stupid son.
I deployed also an just ETSed, but holy sh*t liberal tears..

I'm assuming you were in the US military. Over here in Australia we are taught to treat everyone with respect until they have threatened our safety. We don't go he's wearing a skimask must be a Taliban shoot him. We have really strict ROE's stricter then the US. Actually most real soldiers wouldn't hate the enemy, they treat them with respect. Those who go around with a deep set hatred for anyone that resembles the locals are the ones with mental issues. 

If you are a real soldier, why would you think referring to anyone with a skimask as taliban is ok? Should we start referring to all germans as Nazi's now? Should of been trained better. Same way not everyone with a weapon is a enemy, half the locals carry AK's for safety. But good luck in civi street hopefully you don't run into many "taliban".

• DraxTheDestroyer, Biohazard Abyss, Killzone3265 and 3 others like this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:45 PM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 04 April 2014 - 01:50 PM.

They didn't have this yetfacemaskweb%20pic%20091412.jpg

I deployed also an just ETSed, but holy sh*t liberal tears..

I'm assuming you were in the US military. Over here in Australia we are taught to treat everyone with respect until they have threatened our safety. We don't go he's wearing a skimask must be a Taliban shoot him. We have really strict ROE's stricter then the US. Actually most real soldiers wouldn't hate the enemy, they treat them with respect. Those who go around with a deep set hatred for anyone that resembles the locals are the ones with mental issues. 

If you are a real soldier, why would you think referring to anyone with a skimask as taliban is ok? Should we start referring to all germans as Nazi's now? Should of been trained better. Same way not everyone with a weapon is a enemy, half the locals carry AK's for safety. But good luck in civi street hopefully you don't run into many "taliban".

+100 Internet Points for you. Seriously. You've expressed the difference between a "soldier" and a "fighter" perfectly right there.
  • WTFThisIsntWii likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

Whatcha looking at?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:57 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 04 April 2014 - 01:57 PM.

We need ski masks and bandannas. The masks in game are good too.

Punisher.
  • Punisher.

Capture King

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

I touched on this in my previous topic before it was rightfully banned for racist spam.

Hoodies should have an option to have the hood on/off.

But a big yeah to balaclava's and bandana's, the game's online just doesn't do enough to support 'gangster' styles. It's like every time there is an update the clothes suck, who the heck wants so many different suit options / combinations. 

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by AGiganticLlama, 04 April 2014 - 02:22 PM.

No, the amount of people not complaining about GTA O is lacking

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

We need gloves too

ENZ0
  • ENZ0

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:30 PM

Gasmasks...

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:54 PM

Ehh, thats too much work. They'd rather just copy and paste a few more hockey mask textures and get back to playing dark souls/titanfall

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

There's got to be like 50 masks in the game and not one ski mask or bandana. It's utterly ridiculous.

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

South Central, Los Angeles Native.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

Hopefully they release these things with Heist. If they were to come with it, then

Heist not being available with the release of GTAO is probably why we don't have the practical things like gloves, ski-mask and the such. (Considering the content comes with this portion of the game, stealing jewlery and robbing banks without gloves would be a little off on the practicality/detail tip.

Because I can't wrap my thoughts around why they wouldn't include such a high-demand type of item. People only complained about these things not being available enough, in IV.

Pretty sure our inner thug is diminishing due to the lack of bandanas, ski-mask and gloves.

I can't thug out in some of these glactic ass mask, G.

March 10th
  • March 10th

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

They will bring them out in an update, e.g bandana might come in a hood update, maybe

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:56 PM

I just want a skull mask that you could paint with either your crew colour or with the same colour options as vehicles (Midnight Blue FTW)

tsouryavong13
  • tsouryavong13

I lost on Jeopardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

I want a Los Santos Kings mask. They already have a Liberty City Rampage mask, but not a Los Santos Kings one.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:01 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 04 April 2014 - 11:06 PM.

i always thought even with rockstar promoting crews to do these types of missions, they are trying to avoid looking like real life gang members. thats why we dont have bandanas and mc vests. 

all the online characters pretty much look the same to me. so it doesnt make sense the game cant handle wearing them based on face structure. but the lack of long hair options maybe thats it. 

also whats with the lack of mask options for female characters? at least throw in a hello kitty style hockey mask with the rest of the animal ones. or those really creepy anime face masks weirdos wear on youtube. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:10 PM Edited by Zodape, 04 April 2014 - 11:11 PM.

My guess why they didn't include ski masks, bandanas and luchadore masks is because they are suppossed to move along with the face. They are a big piece of cloth/leather against your face, it would move and get deformed along with the facial expressions. They have to share animations with your face. The masks we currently have are rigid, hard, big pieces of plastic/metal/whatever, like hokey masks and the likes. They don't have to be animated and require less effort to make, which is why we only have those in Online, unlike the Single Player player models, that are fully animated. That's why the GTA: O player's clothes aren't fully animated (unlike the SP player models) and the flip flops don't actually flip flop (again, unlike the SP player models).

I hope you guys understood what I wrote, because I'm too lazy to check my english.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:17 PM

Don't care I can only wear one mask at a time we don't need new ones, to have the same purpose. I would not care if they added new mask, but if they had them in time for heists would be great. I want to be able to purchase it bundles on the internet which consist of a car a gun an outfit and a mask where these bundles cost extra but all items in the bundles are unique to that one bundle.

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:34 PM Edited by Will Troll, 04 April 2014 - 11:35 PM.

DLC options is my guess.

All Online seems to be is a long continuous alpha project that just doesn't have alpha tags everywhere. Everything to be patched in at a later date when they figure out how to make it.

SuperSpartan747
  • SuperSpartan747

The Intel Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

I knew people who have just been asking for balaclavas lol, that's it! Just a f*cking ski-mask but it appears Rockstar likes to stray of the obvious.

There's no way Rockstar hasn't seen the thousands of people asking for ski masks, so I'm pretty sure they're just waiting to release them with a themed DLC like heists or something.

LeperJones
  • LeperJones

SANTANIST

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

Steelbook-GTA-5.jpg

I like the ones on the back of the steelbook.

CarcerCityMadMan
  • CarcerCityMadMan

It's all in the reflexes

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:48 AM

My guess why they didn't include ski masks, bandanas and luchadore masks is because they are suppossed to move along with the face. They are a big piece of cloth/leather against your face, it would move and get deformed along with the facial expressions. They have to share animations with your face. The masks we currently have are rigid, hard, big pieces of plastic/metal/whatever, like hokey masks and the likes. They don't have to be animated and require less effort to make, which is why we only have those in Online, unlike the Single Player player models, that are fully animated. That's why the GTA: O player's clothes aren't fully animated (unlike the SP player models) and the flip flops don't actually flip flop (again, unlike the SP player models).

I hope you guys understood what I wrote, because I'm too lazy to check my english.

i disagree look at the pig mask in theory it isnt any different then the ski mask would sit just a different shape,beside r* is a billion dollar company they could make whatever they want,like i said earlyer maybe there holding on to tht stuff for future dlc

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:51 AM

because rockstar not good at animations and they will clip into our faces

the other day I had a tank top on my female character, went into "combat mode" bits of my body were showing through the cloth. Remember the mask hair glitches? I suspect they've been trying but probably have similar results.

It's easy in single player because all clothing options have been custom made for each character. Gloves and other stuff are also part of outfits so no clipping there. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users