Where hunting animals at?

53 replies to this topic
CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

Y'all mofo's need to eat a Snickers.

Now granted hunting of certain animals purely for sport I do not agree with. For example, if you go hunting Bengal Tigers, your a dick.

But in many places in the world deer and other animals populations have grown very large and without natural predators it creates a problem not only for humans, but for the environment and the ecosystem. Hunting in these areas is very important and the meat usually does not go to waste. 

Now there is also people who either live in a remote region or don't eat meat from the supermarket. And these people  hunt to feed themselves and their family. So what they are doing is no different (and actually better) then raising an animal purely to be eaten. 

How do I know this? Because I am in the meat industry (hence my username), and dealing with people from rural areas I found my biggest challenge to be that they provided food for themselves in the way of hunting or bartering with local hunters.

Now as for this being a part of the game:

I too was disappointed that I couldn't go hunting with my friends online. It would be nice if it was a feature online, but I understand why. The less entities on the map, the easier it is to compute. The more entities, the more lag. Anybody who plays Minecraft should know this.

As to the complaints that it shouldn't be in the game because of moral reasons, I have this to say:

Get F&%#ing real. If your against shoot animals in a video game because it is "wrong" then you better not have a single kill (npc or player) under your character. If you do, then your just a POS hypocrite or a troll.

• OTF_Crow, Cakelover21, UnicornAssassin and 2 others like this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:17 AM

Did Rockstar leave out hunting animals???

GAME HUNTER

Hunting-for-Deer.jpg

Great pic!

• OTF_Crow likes this

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

President of The Feared MC

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:21 AM

Now granted hunting of certain animals purely for sport I do not agree with. For example, if you go hunting Bengal Tigers, your a dick.

But in many places in the world deer and other animals populations have grown very large and without natural predators it creates a problem not only for humans, but for the environment and the ecosystem. Hunting in these areas is very important and the meat usually does not go to waste. 

Now there is also people who either live in a remote region or don't eat meat from the supermarket. And these people  hunt to feed themselves and their family. So what they are doing is no different (and actually better) then raising an animal purely to be eaten. 

How do I know this? Because I am in the meat industry (hence my username), and dealing with people from rural areas I found my biggest challenge to be that they provided food for themselves in the way of hunting or bartering with local hunters.

I too was disappointed that I couldn't go hunting with my friends online. It would be nice if it was a feature online, but I understand why. The less entities on the map, the easier it is to compute. The more entities, the more lag. Anybody who plays Minecraft should know this.

As to the complaints that it shouldn't be in the game because of moral reasons, I have this to say:

Get F&%#ing real. If your against shoot animals in a video game because it is "wrong" then you better not have a single kill (npc or player) under your character. If you do, then your just a POS hypocrite or a troll.

well said

• Fireman Sam likes this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

...animals they were put here for food...we are on top of the food chain for a reason and i tend to keep it that way

You do realize this argument is applied when considering euthanasia

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:37 AM Edited by OTF_Crow, 04 April 2014 - 03:37 AM.

^^^^oh im sorry, am I supposed to care?

LucasTehNoob
  • LucasTehNoob

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

Spearfishing anyone? 

Attack Sharks with Spears?!

But Yeah, it would be pretty funny abandoning your friend in the middle of the woods then seeing his name on that deathlist.

• OTF_Crow likes this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

^^^^oh im sorry, am I supposed to care?

idk, maybe when it's your turn to be euthanized, no?

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:48 AM

i would just simply go whatever happens after death has to be way better than sharing this planet with a bunch of babies

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

foodchain.jpg

• OTF_Crow likes this

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:57 AM Edited by OTF_Crow, 04 April 2014 - 03:58 AM.

foodchain.jpg

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:01 AM

foodchain.jpg

you do realize what that means, right?

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by Fireman Sam, 04 April 2014 - 04:02 AM.

foodchain.jpg

Humans are number one in the food chain. 

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:11 AM

foodchain.jpg

i see, looked as if it implied differently to me

doesn't change the fact that OTF has the mentality of a potato

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:13 AM

i would just simply go whatever happens after death has to be way better than sharing this planet with a bunch of babies

Only one way to find out for sure...

• OriginalCharacter likes this

NomadRider
  • NomadRider

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:28 AM

Topic Title Fail! Didn't bother to read the topic because of the derp level of the title.

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

foodchain.jpg

it means im the best and saying i have the mentality of a potato is not really like cool or anything, what did you hope to achieve? 

kill yourself

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:36 AM

foodchain.jpg

it means im the best and saying i have the mentality of a potato is not really like cool or anything, what did you hope to achieve? 

only one trying too hard to be cool is you

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Mr Benevolent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:37 AM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 04 April 2014 - 08:41 AM.

cmon guys don't pick on him 

edit: f*ck that, I just read the rest of the thread

• UnicornAssassin likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:07 AM

Hunting is only for MEN not little boys who are safe in there Mommies house id like to see you try to hunt and idk about this guy but I eat the damn animal f*ck them they are animals they were put here for food they will always be seen as food so stop acting like a self righteous savior of lousy animals we are on top of the food chain for a reason and i tend to keep it that way

how are you not safe when hunting a deer,,, i see no claws, i see no great big pointed teeth...

hunting isnt only for men, plenty of women hunt too...

but your logic is completely flawed, if you wana hunt for food do it, dont be a dick about it, especially considering you probably handle large firearms and being a dick in control of a deadly weapon isnt safe... if your out hunting in the woods then your the most dangerous thing there... your probably safer in the woods with a gun than you are at home...

Ill make a point ~

According to the International Hunter Education Association, approximately 1,000 people in the US and Canada are accidentally shot by hunters every year, and just under a hundred of those accidents are fatalities. Most victims are hunters, but non-hunters are also sometimes killed or injured. Although some other forms of recreation cause more fatalities, hunting is one of the few activities that endangers the entire community, and not just the willing participants.

Source

so around 100 people a year die from hunting related aactivities

About 2.7million people go to hospital A&E departments after accidents in the home each year - about a million of them are children under 15-years-old and 500,000 are under five-years-old.

About 4,000 people are killed in home accidents each year - around 120 are under 15 and 1,300 over 75. The young and elderly are those most at risk in the home.

Source

around 4000 (or 40 times more) people die in home accidents...

so by all accounts, your the baby hiding in the woods with a gun, while everyone else stays at home and run a much higher risk of accident, injury or even death.... your illogical conclusions astound me

ahhhh a rationale and logical conclusion... PETA warriors take sh*t waay too far, as do hunters with no moral compass as to the impact of their actions or apply flawed justification for how they choose to appease their bloodlust.

As for the topic at hand. no there's no hunting in GTAO... yes it would be fun (but there's SP) and anyone with half a brain realises why... if you want hunt either a) go to the woods with your gun b) play single player or c)  hunt humans in GTA:O like a REAL virtual MAN

• tjor24 likes this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:27 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 04 April 2014 - 09:31 AM.

kill yourself

Hey, you're the one complaining that death is "way better than sharing this planet with a bunch of babies".

You're not very smart, are you?

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:29 AM

kill yourself

Hey, you're the one complaining that death is better than "sharing this planet with a bunch of babies".

You're not very smart, are you?

no

he's so dumb i had to answer for him

• UnicornAssassin likes this

Booya818
  • Booya818

Firestarter

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:29 AM

OP your picture is f*cking sick man. 

If I saw someone doing this I would crack up.

Some American's are f*cked.

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:06 AM

Its in the game we hunt humans which are animals

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

Well as an avid Hunter and Fisherman, I would love to see Hunting added to Online play,

For those of you who want to rail against Hunting (the killing of animals) The next time you eat a Hamburger, Hotdog, Fish or Chicken, BBQ sandwich or plate meal.........some animal had to die.....but i guess its different if its a Domesticated farm animal, who was raised for the sole purpose of dying and feeling out stomachs

I Hunt and Fish every chance i get depending on the season that is open in my area........Deer (I have over 150lbs of venison in my freezer) Trout, Bass, Catfish share the same freezer

Squirrel, Rabbit...are taken on a kill and eat time frame,  Wild Turkey (not from the bottle) is on the table every Thanksgiving, If Wild Boar were present in my area it would replace the normal Christmas Ham

I Did kill a Bear once.....the meat was to greasy and fatty for me......so i leave the bears alone

Do I need to Hunt to be able to eat...NO

I  Hunt/Fish  for two reasons

1. I enjoy it

2. I dont have to pay a grocery store for Meat items or not as much money anyway

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users