Photo

Where hunting animals at?

53 replies to this topic
GTA_FIVECITY
  • GTA_FIVECITY

LSPD-714

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:24 AM Edited by GTA_FIVECITY, 04 April 2014 - 01:25 AM.

Did Rockstar leave out hunting animals???

GAME HUNTER

Hunting-for-Deer.jpg

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

q

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:25 AM

HUNT THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME OF ALL

• Day Reaper likes this

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:25 AM

Eww you sicko go kill people and leave the poor animals alone!

• BuyMeTheMoon, beat_savy_9, godziller and 1 other like this

GTA_FIVECITY
  • GTA_FIVECITY

LSPD-714

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:26 AM

Like a mini game Online

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

What's with the torrent of bad grammar titled posts lately?

• Sangers likes this

DeezyGaming
  • DeezyGaming

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:31 AM

I was wondering the same thing. A friend told that the severs couldn't handle it all. I really wish hunting was a mini game in GTAO.

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

President of The Feared MC

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:32 AM

You would die if you got stranded in the woods cause of your lack guts to take an animals life for survival

• XList likes this

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:35 AM

You would die if you got stranded in the woods cause of your lack guts to take an animals life for survival

Perhaps but I wouldn't mind since my decaying flesh would fertilize plants for my herbivore friends to eat.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:36 AM

Story mode. /thread?
  • GTAMYBABIES, Sangers, Cakelover21 and 1 other like this

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

q

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:42 AM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 04 April 2014 - 01:42 AM.

Perhaps but I wouldn't mind since my decaying flesh would fertilize plants for my herbivore friends to eat.

Oh wait, you were being serious?

lmfao

DannyMan
  • DannyMan

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:49 AM Edited by DannyMan, 04 April 2014 - 01:50 AM.

Hunting-for-Deer.jpg

peta will soon be at your house. be afraid be very afraid

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

Nice Buck I personally wouldve went with the Tomahawk technique 

then id kill that animal and eat it the go back and sh*t right on the spot you died in 

• CaliMeatWagon and XList like this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:17 AM

I hunt human animals in the game because hunting humans is frowned upon in real life.

Shooting innocent animals that can't shoot back for entertainment is seriously cowardly in my book.
So if it's introduced online----I will be hunting the hunters, now that sounds fun as f*ck.
  • mo-seph, beat_savy_9 and Cakelover21 like this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:22 AM Edited by Day Reaper, 04 April 2014 - 02:24 AM.

Well from the OP's pic, it sure don't look like he is stranded in no f*cking woods bro.
Nor does it look like he doesn't get to the supermarket either.
Taking any kind of life human or animal for survival is light years away from going and shooting an animal having lunch in the woods for fun or a thrill, but I know some of you grew up with killing animals for fun and it's programmed since childhood or something.
  • ivarblaauw, RowanSane, Cakelover21 and 1 other like this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

Story mode. /thread?

^^ Totally. Hunting is a single player activity.

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:29 AM

Nice Buck I personally wouldve went with the Tomahawk technique 

then id kill that animal and eat it the go back and sh*t right on the spot you died in 

It would appear my humor was over your head.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

where english at

• Alien likes this

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

Hunting is only for MEN not little boys who are safe in there Mommies house id like to see you try to hunt and idk about this guy but I eat the damn animal f*ck them they are animals they were put here for food they will always be seen as food so stop acting like a self righteous savior of lousy animals we are on top of the food chain for a reason and i tend to keep it that way

• CaliMeatWagon and DeezyGaming like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

Hunting is only for MEN not little boys who are safe in there Mommies house id like to see you try to hunt and idk about this guy but I eat the damn animal f*ck them they are animals they were put here for food they will always be seen as food so stop acting like a self righteous savior of lousy animals we are on top of the food chain for a reason and i tend to keep it that way

nobody cares mr. tough-guy

• Cakelover21, Franceska and Waltermelon like this

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:35 AM

if nobody cared nobody wouldve responded to me 

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:35 AM Edited by LPGTAO, 04 April 2014 - 02:46 AM.

Are you implying they are little boys with lesbian parents or did you mean to say "their mommy's"?  Yes everything was put here for human exploitation.  Great logic. 

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

if nobody cared nobody wouldve responded to me 

i care about nobody caring

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:39 AM

This sounds like some dumbsh*t Christian theory that "God put all creatures on this earth for man". Also, judging by your writing skills, you need to spend less time hunting and more time getting an education.

• V4S, Cakelover21, OriginalCharacter and 1 other like this

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:39 AM Edited by IShotBambi, 04 April 2014 - 02:39 AM.

f*ck hunting. Give me fishing

GAVE US ALL THIS WATER FOR WHAT?

• NudasPriest and Waltermelon like this

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:40 AM Edited by tjor24, 04 April 2014 - 10:38 AM.

Not sure if kidding..or twisted f*cks...

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:42 AM

f*ck hunting. Give me fishing

GAVE US ALL THIS WATER FOR WHAT?

bigger pool = more room to take a piss

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:46 AM Edited by OTF_Crow, 04 April 2014 - 02:47 AM.

Yes i meant mommy's, and congrats you OWNED a gun, im happy such a weak and feeble person got rid of the weapon. What if I did kill animals for fun oops to bad so sad ill be sure to cook the meat just right, in my opinion anyone who is against hunting Male or Female is weak never to survive in real world factors because without your supermarket without your fast food without you phones telling you what to do you would all wither away and one more thing before I let you back to your msg ridden food where do you think super markets get their meat from slaughterhouses and some of those places treat animals way worse than you see hunting so think before you speak.

This sounds like some dumbsh*t Christian theory that "God put all creatures on this earth for man". Also, judging by your writing skills, you need to spend less time hunting and more time getting an education.

for the record i dont care for religion dont believe in it i dont need to put "faith" into some make believe guy in the sky

• CaliMeatWagon, LukeMayhem and DeezyGaming like this

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:54 AM

Yes i meant mommy's, and congrats you OWNED a gun, im happy such a weak and feeble person got rid of the weapon. What if I did kill animals for fun oops to bad so sad ill be sure to cook the meat just right, in my opinion anyone who is against hunting Male or Female is weak never to survive in real world factors because without your supermarket without your fast food without you phones telling you what to do you would all wither away and one more thing before I let you back to your msg ridden food where do you think super markets get their meat from slaughterhouses and some of those places treat animals way worse than you see hunting so think before you speak.

for the record i dont care for religion dont believe in it i dont need to put "faith" into some make believe guy in the sky

next you're going to tell us you sh*t in the woods and wipe your ass with pinecones because toilets and tissue are for weak people right?

• Cakelover21, Franceska and Waltermelon like this

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

next you're going to tell us you sh*t in the woods and wipe your ass with pinecones because toilets and tissue are for weak people right?

you said it not me

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:57 AM Edited by Fireman Sam, 04 April 2014 - 03:04 AM.

LOL

osama-pizza.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users