Two Sports Classes (Idea)

8 replies to this topic
RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:19 AM

As it stands there are 19 sports cars (20 if you count Frank's buffalo) and 17 if you don't count Frank's buffalo or convertible variants of cars.  Of the sports cars available today, 6 of them can be taken off of the streets and placed in your garage.  That's 2 more cars than the compacts class has, without the patrol Prius.

So the question I want to ask the community here on the wonderful GTA Forums is:  Would you like to see a split between "high end" and "low end" sports cars? 

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:34 AM

No, I would like a split between GT look-a-likes and simple sports cars. As in one class for Coquette, Elegy, Jester, Feltzer, and others similar to these, and one for stuff like Buffalo (both variants), Futo, Penumbra, Sultan, Surano, etc.

phunkism
  • phunkism

Heaven

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:36 AM Edited by phunkism, 04 April 2014 - 01:37 AM.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OTF_Crow
  • OTF_Crow

President of The Feared MC

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:39 AM

how about no Sports Cars and more Mini Vans

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

how about no Sports Cars and more Mini Vans

Now we're talking.

No, I would like a split between GT look-a-likes and simple sports cars. As in one class for Coquette, Elegy, Jester, Feltzer, and others similar to these, and one for stuff like Buffalo (both variants), Futo, Penumbra, Sultan, Surano, etc.

That would certainly be a cool option.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

Surano is obviously high end.

gfen
  • gfen

GTAF Minister of Propaganda

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:57 AM Edited by bloatedsack, 04 April 2014 - 01:57 AM.

sh*tty four door sprots cars can be sedans.

sh*tty two door sprots cars should be coupes.

sh*tty four door coupes can become sedans.

everyone wins. sh*tty cars become class leaders and races are made interesting. 

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:59 AM

GT style. By this I mean those that can be modified to have similar attachments to modern GT race cars. Off the top of my head, I can think of:

Inventero Coquette

Obey 9F

Annis Elegy RH8

Dinka Jester

Benefactor Feltzer

Bravado Banshee

Surano doesn't fit the GT bill. That was just an example as to not make it similar to what OP said and split the high-ends from low-ends.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:03 AM

GT style. By this I mean those that can be modified to have similar attachments to modern GT race cars. Off the top of my head, I can think of:

Inventero Coquette

Obey 9F

Annis Elegy RH8

Dinka Jester

Benefactor Feltzer

Bravado Banshee

Surano doesn't fit the GT bill. That was just an example as to not make it similar to what OP said and split the high-ends from low-ends.

OK, but the other cars you listed with the Surano would get dusted by it.

People should understand that the cars are split into classes mostly based on performance, not appearance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users